Welcome to the Hipcomix Forums

HOME

FREE AREA
- JOIN - MEMBERS - LINKS - CONTACT - TUTORIALS - FORUMS - UPDATES

WEBMA$TER$

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Sep 20, 2024 10:13 pm

Wonder Woman Lady Britannia - Threats from another World 2 
Megalomaniac

Post Wonder Woman Lady Britannia - Threats from another World 2
Wonder Woman and Lady Britannia- Threats from Another World 2

Lidice, Czechoslovakia 1942.

Lara Havenloft was awakened from sleep by the familiar feeling of hardness in her nipples that alerted her to danger.
The British intelligence agent emerged from the bedroom in the apartment where she was staying to discover that US Army Major Steve Trevor and US Navy Yeoman Diana Prince were gone.
"I can't believe that Major Trevor and Yeoman Prince would have gone out by themselves to investigate the Nazi base! I've got to act a lot earlier than I planned to" said Lara as she placed the gold crown of the warrior queen Boudicca on her head...causing a red and blue aura to form around her...as she made her amazing transformation into Lady Britannia...her now voluptuous and muscular body clad by a skintight Union Jack bodysuit...a Union Jack mask stretching across the upper part of her beauteous face...framed by her long mane of fiery red hair...concealing her identity.
Going to the roof of the apartment building...the Busty British Bombshell leapt into the sky and flew towards the location outside of the Nazi base where Steve was at the mercy of two Nazi soldiers...about to be executed. They were taken completely by surprise by the unexpected arrival of another busty superheroine. Lady Britannia took care of them with a sequence of punches and kicks....which left them unconscious on the ground.
She looked at Steve...to find the American major looking at her...with awe in his eyes...and his penis stiff and erect under his pants.
"Angel?" asked Steve as he looked at the Busty British Bombshell....admiring her voluptuous and muscular body that was highlighted by her skintight Union Jack bodysuit.
"I think you have me confused with someone else...Major Trevor" replied Lady Britannia as she helped Steve to his feet.
As he regained his senses and composure...Steve realised who he was looking at.
"You're Lady Britannia...the famous British superheroine. Your exploits against the Nazis in Europe are legendary. I've read the files we have at the War Department on you and the stories about you in the newspapers back in Washington DC...I'm Major Steve Trevor...with American military intelligence" he said as he extended his right hand to her.
"I know who you are Major Trevor. Thanks for your compliments. British military intelligence asked me to help Corporal Havenloft in this mission. She needs to maintain her cover, so she sent me here to find you and Yeoman Prince, when she realised you went do to an unscheduled reconnaissance" replied Lady Britannia with a smile as she accepted his hand in her right gloved hand...as she provided an alibi for her regular identity of Lara Havenloft.
"Diana...I hope she's all right. She went to get help when the Nazis discovered us. Wonder Woman came. She saved me from the Nazis but they managed to knock her unconscious and capture her. She's defeated them so many times. They're not going to let her go unpunished. I've got to save her. I'll need your help!" said Steve...as the memory of recent events caught up with him...feeling guilty he got the Busty Amazon Heroine into another predicament by rescuing him.
"You need to go back to the safehouse Major and recover. You're a liability in your current condition. Yeoman Prince may have gone back to the safehouse. If not, you should wait for her there. I'll rescue Wonder Woman" replied Lady Britannia with confidence.
Steve...still disoriented from his injuries...always found it difficult to argue with beautiful and busty women with super powers.
"All right. Good luck Lady Britannia" said Steve as he departed through the nearby woods back to Lidice.
Meanwhile at the Nazi base
1 hour later
"Uuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuh" moaned Wonder Woman loudly in pleasure as she announced she was waking up.
The tired Top Heavy Amazon found herself lying on her back atop a table...her creamy hands and erotic bare creamy feet bound to the table...wearing only her tiara, bracelets and her tiny, tight, shiny blue star spangled briefs...with General Heydritch standing nearby...observing her naked huge firm creamy breasts.
"Uuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuh" moaned Wonder Woman in pleasure as she flexed her muscular creamy arms and long muscular creamy legs in futile efforts to break the ropes binding her to the table...her naked huge firm creamy breasts swaying freely and sexily.
"Struggle is futile Wonder Woman! German intelligence passed on the results of the last mission that you stopped! It seems that you have other weaknesses besides chloroform" gloated Heydritch.
"Uuuuuuuuuuh...What are you talking about?...Uuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuh" moaned Wonder Woman in pleasure.
"We have visitors from another world and they have helped us develop a weapon that can defeat you" gloated Heydritch as he displayed a pair of ordinary looking steel rings to the Busty Amazon Heroine.
"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...You Nazis...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...with never defeat me...but you're welcome to try...Uuuuuuuuuuh
...What do you mean?...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh... by visitors from another world?...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Wonder Woman as she flexed her muscular creamy arms and long muscular creamy legs...swaying her naked huge firm creamy breasts before the Nazi general...planning to buy herself some time to allow her naked huge firm creamy breasts and her big glossy pink clitoris time to recover....regain her Amazon strength...defeat the Nazis and stop whatever their secret project in Lidice was.
But Wonder Woman thwarted her own plan as she allowed herself to become complacent and allowed Heydritch to attach the ordinary looking rings on to each of her big puffy glossy pink nipples as they were beginning to become soft and relaxed...and she felt her Amazon strength beginning to return.
Heydritch pressed a small button that was part of the rings...after he attached them to each of the Busty Amazon Heroine's big puffy glossy pink nipples.
What happened next took the Top Heavy Amazon by surprise
"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...THE RINGS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...SPINNING...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...RUBBING AGAINST THE TENDER VIRGIN FLESH OF MY BIG NIPPLES...THEY'RE BECOMING...HAAAAAA...HAAAAA...HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARD...AGAIN...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
PAIN...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...PLEASURE...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...HAVE TO LACTATE
...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...TO REGAIN MY AMAZON STRENGTH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...THE RINGS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...AREN'T LETTING ME...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...WHAT'S HAPPENING?...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...DIZZY...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...WEAK...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...SLEEPY" complained Wonder Woman loudly in pain and pleasure...as she felt her naked huge firm creamy breasts become heavy and swollen with milk in a matter of seconds...leaving her completely weakened when they stopped spinning.
"Yes Wonder Woman. Inhabitantsof another world...aliens...who helped us make several weapons...this base will change the course of the war" gloated Heydritch.
"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...WHAT...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...DO YOU...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...MEAN....UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Wonder Woman loudly in pain and pleasure as she stared with sleepy blue eyes at the Nazi general...completely helpless to free herself and defeat the Nazis.
"The laser which defeated you Wonder Woman was one of the weapons that is not yet perfected. It was being developed by our greatest scientist Doctor Konrad Huntellar in France...but he died and it was destroyed...due to the interference of another big breasted allied fraulein...Lady Britannia" declared Heydritch as he showed a seemingly harmless white object to the tired Top Heavy Amazon.
"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...WHAT...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...IS THAT...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...WHAT ARE
YOU...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...GOING TO DO...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH....WITH THAT?...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Wonder Woman in pleasure as she stared sleepily at the Nazi general.

"Our alien allies seem to like sex as well. I'm sure you will appreciate this" sneered Heydritch as he removed Wonder Woman's tiny, tight, shiny blue star-spangled briefs...inserted the object into her big hard wet and excited glossy pink clitoris...located in the middle of her thick matted glossy black pubic bush....and then put her briefs back on
"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...MY BIG CLITORIS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...REMOVE THAT OBJECT FROM IT...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...IT'S MAKING IT BECOME...HAAAAAAAAAAAA
...HAAAAAAAAA...HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARD...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...WET...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
..EXCITED...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...I'M BECOMING...HHHHHHHHHHHHH...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH....HOT...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...HORNY...HHHHHHHH
...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...HELPLESS...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...WANT TO ORGASM...
BUT...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...THE OBJECT IS GETTING BIGGER...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...BLOCKING MY BIG CLITORIS...
I...I CAN'T HOLD ON...GOT TO...HHH...HHH...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...HHH..HHH...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
...HHH...HHH...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...HHH...HHH...HHH...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...HHH...HHH...HHH...HHH...HHH
...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" moaned Wonder Woman loudly in pain and pleasure as she had a sequence of five gigantic orgasms inside of her big hard wet and excited glossy pink cunt...trapping oceans of pure white cum inside of it...making her predicament even worse.
She was totally defeated at the mercy of that Nazi general, who had gotten new toys to finish her off.
"HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH....HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
...HHH...HHH...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH....HHH...HHH...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...HHH...HHH...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
...HHH...HHH...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...HHH...HHH...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...HHH...HHH...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
...HHH...HHH...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...HHH...HHH...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...HHH...HHH...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
HHH...HHH...HHH...HHH...HHH...HHH...HHH...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" moaned Wonder Woman loudly in pain and pleasure...her eyelids fluttering rapidly...her blue eyes rolling up in her head as the white object inserted into her big hard wet and excited glossy pink clitoris for--d her to have 10 more gigantic orgasms inside of her big hard wet and excited glossy pink cunt which was at peak capacity with oceans of pure white cum trapped inside of it...while her naked huge firm creamy breasts were equally filled with pure white milk...her wide glossy pink areolas and big puffy glossy pink nipples being kept trapped in unnatural states of hardness and erectness from the metal rings attached to her nipples the heroine.
Her mind clouded with erotic thoughts which deprived her of her Amazon strength and resilience...Wonder Woman didn't know how much longer she could resist and how much longer she could remain conscious.
Heydritch rubbed his hard and erect penis rapidly through his pants...getting more and more excited by the absolute helplessness of the beaten Busty Amazon Heroine.

But the Nazi general allowed himself to become complacent and was interrupted when Lady Britannia broke into the room.
"UGGGGGGGGGGGGH" groaned Heydritch in pain as she sent him flying across the room with a right gloved fist to the jaw.
He landed hard on a couch, dazed by the blow.
"Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" moaned Wonder Woman in pain and pleasure...as she felt growing dizziness, weakness and fatigue...flooding every muscle and sinew in her voluptuous creamy body...unable to relieve herself by lactating and orgasming.
Lady Britannia felt a little excited by the beautiful body of the famous superheroine...which was better than her own. But she knew that she had to help Wonder Woman.
As she moved to remove the steel rings from the Top Heavy Amazon's big puffy hard erect and bullet-shaped glossy pink nipples...the Busty British Bombshell made a mistake by not checking to see if the Nazi general had become unconscious.
Heydritch took a different gun he had in his pocket and shot it at Lady Britannia's clitoris.
"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Lady Britannia loudly in pleasure as she collapsed to the floor...writhing frantically...rubbing her wounded big clitoris through the fabric of her skintight Union Jack bodysuit.
"Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" moaned Wonder Woman loudly in pleasure...wiggling helplessly atop the table...her eyelids fluttering...her blue eyes rolling up in her head...becoming dizzier, weaker and sleepier...as her naked huge firm creamy breasts swelled with more milk as the spinning rings on her big puffy hard erect and bullet-shaped glossy pink nipples kept her from lactating...while her big hard wet and excited glossy pink cunt throbbed with growing discomfort...as the white object plugging her big hard wet and excited glossy pink clitoris...denied her the much needed relief of multiple gigantic orgasms.
Both busty superheroines where now utterly helpless before an excited and aroused Nazi general Heydritch.
"You are no supeheroines!! You are super sluts!! This will be my greatest triumph!! I will capture two of the Nazis' greatest enemies! The Fuhrer will make me his right hand man!" gloated Heydritch.
Hearing his words...Lady Britannia willed herself to clear her head of erotic thoughts...suppressed the urge to orgasm...and attacked the Nazi general...planting the ball of her left foot into his penis.
"UHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" groaned Heydritch in agony as he collapsed to the floor and became unconscious.
Lady Britannia removed the rings from Wonder Woman's big puffy glossy pink nipples and removed the white object from her big glossy pink clitoris.
"HHH...HHH...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...HHH...HHH...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...HHH...HHH...HHH
...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...HHH..HHH...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH..HHH...HHH...HHH
...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...HHH...HHH...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...HHH...HHH...HHH
...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...HHH...HHH...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...HHH...HHH...HHH
...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...HHH...HHH...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...HHH...HHH...HHH
...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...HHH...HHH...HHH...HHH...hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" moaned Wonder Woman loudly in pleasure as she had a sequence of 12 gigantic orgasms and simultaneously lactated powerfully...geysers of white milk shooting into the air out of the tips of her big puffy hard erect and bullet-shaped glossy pink nipples.
Through her blurring vision...the tired Top Heavy Amazon saw Lady Britannia looking down at her.
"Thank...you...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" cooed Wonder Woman in pleasure as her blue eyes slowly closed...her head rolled against her broad right creamy shoulder...her naked voluptuous and muscular creamy body went limp atop the table...wide spaces appeared between the sexy toes of her erotic bare creamy feet...with short, glossy, clear toenails...as she gratefully succumbed to unconsciousness.
Lady Britannia left the base, carrying the naked and unconscious Wonder Woman in her arms, along with the Amazon's flimsy attire.
She didn't know that before he passed out, General Heydritch pressed a special button on his coat which alerted the aliens Nema and Grizer to what had happened.
Inside their spaceship, the two aliens activated its main scanner to update themselves on what was happening on the Nazi base.
Grizer and Nema had enjoyed every minute on Earth during the last four months, enjoying the food, and also choosing the women they wanted to stay with. The alien couple had no desire to return to their homeworld, only to help the Nazis with new technology, things that they could not develop perfectly.
"Time to prepare for a battle" said Nema to Grizer.
Meanwhile
Lady Britannia returned to the safe house and handed the naked and unconscious Wonder Woman to Steve Trevor.
"Take care of your angel. I'll take care of the Nazis" she told him.
"Thank you" replied Steve as he carried the naked and unconscious Wonder Woman into a bedroom as the Busty British Bombshell made her departure out of a window.
1 hour later
Lady Britannia left a trail of destruction through the Nazi base...defeating over 200 soldiers...destroying several tanks and pieces of artillery on site.
The Nazis were no match for her.
As she advanced through the base...looking for whatever was the secret that the Nazis were hiding there...the Busty British Bombshell felt her big puffy glossy pink nipples shoot to attention under her skintight Union Jack bodysuit as she saw two figures wearing golden armour approaching her.
One was a woman with a shapely muscular body that rivalled her body and Wonder Woman's
She didn't know what to make of the other person...who had the body of a human man but a face of a werewolf from fantasy stories she would have read as a child.
The aliens Nema and Grizer stared at Lady Britannia's beautiful body from her head to her feet.
"You are the most beautiful specimen we have ever seen." said Nema.
Grizer nodded in agreement.
"Who are you?" asked Lady Britannia...uncertain how to deal with them.
"We are what you earthlings call aliens!" said Grizer.
"I am Nema. My companion is Grizer. You have hurt our friends the Nazis. Now we must capture you!" declared the female alien.
"I don't care who or what you are. But it's not going to be so easy for you to capture me!" replied the Busty British Bombshell...tensing the muscles of her voluptuous body in anticipation of battle.
She flew at Grizer who tried to shoot her with a laser.
Remembering how General Heydritch nearly defeated her with a laser a few hours ago...the Busty British Bombshell was taking no chances this time.
She drove a left gloved fist into Grizer's face...surprising and stunning him with great force...as he went hurtling away from her.
Nema attacked next...throwing what looked like a double axe blade...towards Lady Britannia...who recognised the strange weapon was working like a boomerang.
She evaded it and countered...planting the ball of her right foot into Nema's shapely bust.
Though her armor protected her from any serious injury...Nema like Grizer...was surprised by the force of the Busty British Bombshell...as she went rolling along the ground.
Seeing Nema in danger...Grizer lunged to attack the Busty British Bombshell...who feeling the sudden hardness in her big puffy glossy pink nipples under her skintight Union Jack bodysuit...warning her of imminent danger...turned around in time to defend herself.
They came to grips and struggled for several minutes...before Lady Britannia easily picked Grizer and hurled him away from her.
But in doing so...the Busty British Bombshell left her huge firm breasts unprotected...and Nema took advantage of that...spitting a green liquid on her breasts as she turned around.
"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...WHAT'S HAPPENING??....UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...MY WIDE BRITISH AREOLAS...MY BIG BRITISH NIPPLES...ARE...GETTING...HAAA...HAAA...HAAA...HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARD...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...FEELING DIZZY...UUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...WEAK...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...SLEEPY" moaned Lady Britannia in pleasure....staggering from side to side...as she felt her famous areolas and nipples become hard in record time...as the strange green liquid soaked through the fabric of her skintight Union Jack bodysuit on to her huge firm breasts underneath.
Grizer took advantage of this...as he attacked with a vengeance...trapping her in a powerful bear hug.
"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH" moaned Lady Britannia loudly in pain and pleasure...wiggling helplessly in Grizer's powerful hold...feeling her wide glossy pink areolas and big puffy glossy pink nipples hardening even further under her skintight Union Jack bodysuit.
He released her and the Busty British Bombshell collapsed to the ground on her back...dazed and disoriented...her muscular arms flung limp past her head...her long muscular legs spread wide open below her wide shapely waist.
"Not so strong now human female!" laughed Nema as she stripped Lady Britannia of her skintight Union Jack bodysuit...gloves and boots...leaving on only her Union Jack mask which stretched across the upper part of her beauteous face framed by her long mane of fiery red hair...and the gold crown of the warrior queen Boudicca that rested on her head.
"These are the biggest pair of breasts on any human female that I have seen!" said Nema in awe and jealousy...as she played with them...rubbing her green liquid aphrodisiac spit all over them...especially into her wide glossy pink areolas and into her big puffy glossy pink nipples.
"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Lady Britannia loudly in pleasure...her eyelids fluttering...her blue eyes rolling up in the slits of her Union Jack mask...which stretched across the upper part of her beauteous face...framed by her long mane of fiery red hair...as Nema's aphrodisiac saliva...made her wide glossy pink areolas hard...and her big puffy glossy pink nipples hard, erect and bullet-shaped in record time...reinforcing her utter helplessness before the two aliens.
Grizer got up and came to join in the fun his alien companion was having with the Busty British Bombshell.
He positioned himself on the heroine's right side and while Nema went on her left side.
Simultaneously...the two aliens began to suck and lick the naked huge firm creamy breasts of the beaten Busty British Bombshell...who was totally helpless against them.
"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUH...UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUH...UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...UUH...UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUH...UUH...UUH...UUH...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Lady Britannia loudly in pleasure as she had four gigantic orgasms...while simultaneously powerfully lactating...geysers of white milk shooting into the air out of the tips of her big puffy hard erect and bullet-shaped glossy pink nipples...her eyelids fluttering in the slits of her Union Jack mask which stretched across the upper part of her beauteous face...framed by her long mane of fiery red hair...her blue eyes closing as her head rolled against her broad left creamy shoulder...her naked voluptuous and muscular creamy body going limp on the ground...her muscular creamy arms limp past her head...her long muscular creamy legs spread wide open below her wide shapely waist...her erotic bare creamy feet resting on their smooth heels on the ground...wide spaces between her sexy toes with short, glossy, clear toenails...as she succumbed to unconsciousness.
"Let us take her back to our ship. She will be a very tasty feast" said Nema. Grizer nodded in agreement as he slung the naked and unconscious Lady Britannia and walked away with her. Nema followed close behind...carrying the Busty British Bombshell's skintight Union Jack bodysuit, gloves and boots as their trophy.

At the same time
"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Wonder Woman in pleasure...announcing she was regaining consciousness.
Her erotic moans caught the attention of Major Steve Trevor...her secret boyfriend...and he ran into the bedroom of the safehouse where they were.
Steve's penis became hard and erect like a flagpole under his pants as he noticed that her perfect big puffy glossy pink nipples were hard in the middle of her wide glossy pink areolas...which were also hard atop the sexy summits of her naked huge firm creamy breasts...as she lay on the bed before him...wearing only her tiara on her head...and her bracelets on her wrists.
The Top Heavy Amazon noticed Steve was gazing at her naked voluptuous and muscular creamy body. But as much as she liked this attention from him...and wanted to have sex with him at that moment...she knew she couldn't.
"Steve...as much as this is a pleasurable interlude for us...My big nipples are telling me that someone is in danger..." quipped Wonder Woman with a smile...as she made a brief spin on the balls of her erotic bare creamy feet in front of him...and donned the remainder of her flimsy attire...her strapless shiny red halter top...tiny, tight, shiny gold eagle bustier which barely contained her huge firm creamy breasts...her golden belt entwined around her wide curvy waist...with her golden lasso hanging from the right side of her belt...her tiny, tight, shiny blue star spangled briefs which barely covered the space between her huge creamy thighs and slipped into the crack between the cheeks of her huge firm creamy ass...and her red and white boots on her long muscular creamy legs...just below her knees.

Her beauteous face was framed by her long mane of tousled, glossy black hair which cascaded from the top of her head on to her broad creamy shoulders like a waterfall...and reached the middle of her exposed back.

"Yes. It's Lady Britannia...the famous British superheroine. She rescued you from the Nazis after they knocked you unconscious. I would have been killed too if she didn't save me" said Steve
"She must be in danger now. I have to save her" replied Wonder Woman.
"I'll come with you" said Steve with a smile...which always won over the Busty Amazon Heroine.
They left the safehouse together.
A few kilometers away
Lady Britannia was completely helpless.
Wearing only her Union Jack mask...which stretched across the upper part of her beauteous face...framed by her long mane of fiery red hair...and her gold crown atop her head...she lay naked before the aliens Nema and Grizer...unable to stop them from exploiting her in her super erogenous body parts.
"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Lady Britannia loudly in pleasure as Nema licked her in her big glossy pink clitoris with her tongue...spreading aphrodisiac saliva all over it...driving her crazy with lust....while Grizer groped her savagely in her naked huge firm creamy breasts.
"UUH...UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUH...UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUH...UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...UUH...UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUH...UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUH...UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Lady Britannia loudly in pleasure as she had a sequence of 6 gigantic orgasms which left her barely clinging to consciousness.
But before they could finish off the Busty British Bombshell...smoke grenades hurled by Steve Trevor exploded inside of their spaceship...throwing them into a state of confusion.
Through the smoke...Wonder Woman attacked... sending Grizer flying away with a left creamy fist to the face...and then effortlessly hurling Nema away with a powerful throw.
"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Lady Britannia in pleasure...unable to hold on any longer...her blue eyes closing in the slits of her Union Jack mask as she faded back into unconsciousness.
Wonder Woman picked her up in her muscular creamy arms and sprinted out of the spaceship at super speed...with Steve following her.
"Shall we go after them?" asked Grizer as the smoke cleared.
"No. It seems we have another specimen as beautiful as the one we were playing with. We must capture both of them" replied Nema.

To be continued.

Thu Sep 12, 2024 10:53 pm