Welcome to the Hipcomix Forums

HOME

FREE AREA
- JOIN - MEMBERS - LINKS - CONTACT - TUTORIALS - FORUMS - UPDATES

WEBMA$TER$

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Sep 27, 2024 6:35 pm

Whale Woman in Perils under the High Seas 3 
Megalomaniac

Post Whale Woman in Perils under the High Seas 3
Whale Woman in Perils under the Sea 3

Hours later
Oceana City
Wateria

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Whale Woman loudly in pleasure as she announced she was regaining consciousness.

Her giant firm creamy breasts rising and falling with each breath she took...rolling her head pillowed by her long mane of tousled glossy blue hair from side to side...the Big Breasted Super She Whale...the famous sexy superheroine of the underwater planet of Wateria...felt
like she was waking up from a dream.

A blur of images filled her tired brain...as her eyelids fluttered in the slits of the shiny blue mask which stretched across the upper part of her beauteous face...as she slowly made her back to consciousness...while trying to remember with great difficulty...the events which led to her once again being rendered unconscious...something which happened regularly in her career as a superheroine over the last 20 years.

She saw a blur of images of herself in her regular identity of 40-year-old Winnie Whalenna...a professor at Oceana City University...her 45-year-old husband Doctor William Whalenna...the most brilliant scientist in Wateria...their teenage children Wayne and Wendy...Oceana City Police Chief Bob Orca...the wanted criminal known as Luke the Shark...and then a mysterious villainess she could not make out.

Extending her thick muscular creamy legs back and forth below her thick shapely waist...the sexy toes of her erotic bare creamy feet...which sported short, glossy blue toenails...twitching sensuously...Whale Woman felt a firm but soft surface under her voluptuous and muscular creamy body as her senses slowly returned.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Whale Woman loudly in pleasure as her senses slowly returned.

As her blue eyes slowly opened in the slits of her thin glossy blue mask which stretched across the upper part of her beauteous face...framed by her long mane of glossy blue hair...and her vision slowly cleared...the Big Breasted Super She Whale...found herself lying on a comfortable bed in a posh looking bedroom...with a 30 year old half-human/half-dolphin woman with short blonde hair sitting in a chair next to the bed.

"Whale Woman! Oh thank goodness you're all right!" said Delia Dolphine...the richest woman in Wateria.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Miss Dolphine...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Where am I?....Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...What happened?" moaned Whale Woman in pleasure as she slowly sat up on the bed...in front of the wealthy young heiress....her giant firm creamy breasts heaving slowly up and down...threatening to slip out from under her tiny tight strapless shiny blue bra...which barely contained them...the cups of her tiny bra linked together by a silver whale insignia clasp.

"You saved my life Whale Woman! That dreadful criminal...Luke The Shark....He invaded my mansion with his thugs....They wanted to hurt me....but you arrived in the nick of time...You managed to defeat them...but Luke The Shark shot you in your huge breasts with a laser pistol and you passed out...They escaped after that...You've been unconscious for the last four hours" Delia told the Top Heavy Whale Heroine.

Flexing her thick muscular creamy arms and thick muscular creamy legs...Whale Woman slowly got off the bed on to her erotic bare creamy feet as she thought about what Delia Dolphine had told her and tried to compare that with the blurry images of things she saw before she was knocked unconscious four hours earlier.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Yes...That's possible. My giant Whale Breasts do ache a little. Laser stun blasts to them can cause that. Being knocked unconscious is a regular occurrence as a superheroine. But I'm glad you're safe Miss Dolphine" said Whale Woman as she massaged each of her giant firm creamy breasts with her right creamy hand.

"I'm glad to finally meet you Whale Woman. I've been a big fan of yours for years" said Delia.

"Good. Then maybe you can tell me why a lawyer working for your company arranged to have Luke The Shark set free....after I had brought him to justice for his jewel trafficking crimes?" asked Whale Woman as she assumed her heroic pose in front of Delia Dolphine.

Delia felt both intimidated and aroused as she looked at the Big Breasted Super She Whale standing before her with her creamy hands balled into fists...resting on either side of her thick shapely waist...her erotic bare creamy feet flat on the floor...her thick muscular creamy legs slightly apart...her giant firm creamy breasts threatening to spill out of her tiny tight strapless shiny blue bra which barely contained them.

Whale Woman noticed the wealthy young heiress start to become nervous.

"I had no choice Whale Woman. Luke The Shark has been threatening the gem exporting operations of my company. His men are stealing a lot of the jewels we mine legally. He for--d me to get him released from prison. He threatened that if I go to the police, he'll leak trade secrets to my competitors. I didn't know what to do" said Delia Dolphine with anxiety in her voice.

Her words made Whale Woman's demeanor become relaxed.

"I understand Miss Dolphine. You won't have to worry about Luke The Shark. I promise to find him and bring him to justice" said Whale Woman before she turned on the balls of her erotic bare creamy feet...and sprinted towards an open bedroom window...leaping through it...and swimming away with the speed of 20 blue whales.

As she swam away...heading for her family's home in the suburbs of Oceana City...Whale Woman did not see the evil gleam in Delia Dolphine's green eyes or the evil smile on her lips.

"We'll see about that Big Breasted Whale Buffoon!" said Delia.

24 hours later
Ocean City
Wateria

As she finished another one of her lectures in oceanic history at Oceana City University...Professor Winnie Whalenna made her way out of the lecture hall and back towards her office.

Wearing a baggy grey pants suit...her dull black hair tied in a thick bun behind her head...wearing thick rimmed glasses on her face and flat shoes on her feet...Winnie Whalenna fit the look of an academic. As she watched her students leave the lecture hall...Winnie was silently fascinated by many of them talking not about oceanic history....but the exploits of Wateria's famous sexy superheroine...Whale Woman.

"Imagine if my students or any of my colleagues at the university knew about my activities when I'm not here at work or spending time with my family" thought Winnie with a smile on her lips as she entered the faculty building where her office was located.

In the privacy of her office...Winnie pondered the events of the last day which saw her as Whale Woman...thwart an attempt by the seasoned criminal Luke The Shark to harm wealthy heiress/businesswoman Delia Dolphine when he and some of his men invaded her estate in the wealthiest district in Oceana City.

"Luke The Shark must be a very brazen criminal to openly attack such a high profile person as Delia Dolphine in the way that he did...and not long after pressuring her to have him freed from police custody. He won't dare to threaten her directly again since I intervened as Whale Woman. But he's still likely to threaten Dolphine Inc's jewel mining operations.
I have to find a way to stop him!" resolved Winnie as she read news reports of a shipment of jewels had been stolen from one of Dolphine Inc's mining facilities located in the vast marine landscape outside of Oceana City.

A plan formed in Winnie's mind....knowing that her schedule at the university was clear for the rest of the day.

Standing in the middle of her office...Winnie concentrated on a shiny blue gem in the middle of her wedding ring on her left middle finger.

This caused a blue aura to form around her....initiating an incredible change...which caused Winnie Whalenna to feel herself becoming stronger and sexier.

When the aura faded...she had been transformed into a voluptuous and muscular woman with creamy skin. Her enhanced body... was now barely garbed by a tiny tight strapless shiny blue bra which barely contained a pair of giant firm breasts....with a silver whale insignia linking its cups...a tiny tight shiny blue G-string that barely covered the space between her giant thighs...and a shiny blue mask which stretched across the upper part of her beauteous face now framed by a long mane of tousled glossy blue hair.

She flexed her muscular creamy arms and thick muscular creamy legs...admiring her strong creamy hands with webbed fingers with short glossy blue fingernails...and her erotic bare creamy feet with sexy webbed toes with short glossy blue toenails.

"Now to locate Luke The Shark and his gang...stop their illegal jewel trafficking...and bring them to justice!" Time for some action and excitement as Whale Woman!" declared the Top Heavy Whale Heroine before making her undetected departure from the university...via a secret exit in her office....that led to a pipeline network that who take her far away from Oceana City.

Hours later

The muscles of her voluptuous creamy body accentuated...her giant firm creamy breasts threatening to spill out from under her tiny tight strapless shiny blue bra...her thick muscular creamy arms moving in tandem with her thick muscular creamy legs...the sexy webbed toes of her erotic bare creamy feet...with short, glossy, blue toenails...close together and curled with tension...swimming with the speed of 20 blue whales...Whale Woman approached a part of the vast underwater landscape outside of Oceana City known as Jelly Fish Pool.

It was one of many deep pools in Wateria with levels of salinity greater than the surrounding ocean...that was home to thousands of tiny harmless jelly fish... which was how it got its name.

"The location of the Dolphine Inc jewel mining facility that was robbed is very close to this pool. My knowledge of oceanic history as Winnie Whalenna tells me that beneath these pools are underwater tunnels that allow marine life to travel undetected by radar for thousands of miles before they can emerge in another part of the ocean. This would be the perfect way that Luke the Shark and his White Shark gangsters would use to escape from the police undetected. Time to make a deep dive and track them down!" resolved Whale Woman as descended the briny depths of Jelly Fish pool...thousands of tiny jelly fish...floating past her voluptuous and muscular creamy body as she swam past them and the narrow rock walls on either side of her.

But as the Big Breasted Super She Whale swam deeper into the briny depths of the pool...she felt her wide areolas and huge nipples stiffening under her tiny tight strapless shiny blue bra...while her huge clitoris started feeling hard, wet and excited under her tiny tight shiny blue G-string that barely covered the space between her giant creamy thighs.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuh...I'm leaving the oxygenated layer of the pool...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...entering a layer of hydrogen sulphide...it's getting to my wide Whale Areolas...and my huge Whale Nipples...They're feeling...haa...haa...haaaaaaaaard...My huge Whale Clitoris...hydrogen sulphide... making it feel...haaa...haaa...haaaaaard...wet...excited...Uuuuuuuuh
...the quantities...are not enough...to knock me out...but keep me briefly disoriented...Uuuuuuuuuuuuh...have to swim through this layer...to the oxygenated layer in the undersea tunnels below the pool...my full strength, stamina and speed of 20 blue whales...Uuuuuuuuuuuuh...will return once I'm in the tunnels...then...Uuuuuuuuh...I can search for Luke The Shark...and his...White Shark gangsters..." sighed Whale Woman...her eyelids slightly heavy in the slits of the shiny blue mask which stretched across the upper part of her beauteous face framed by her long mane of tousled glossy blue hair...as the movements of her voluptuous and muscular creamy body slowed considerably...in the briny depths of the pool.

This allowed a group of four White Shark gangsters...wearing special helmets over their heads to protect them from the hydrogen sulphide...to take the Big Breasted Super She Whale completely by surprise.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH...WHAT'S HAPPENING...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH...BEING BEATEN...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH
...IN MY GIANT WHALE BREATS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH... IN MY WIDE WHALE AREOLAS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH
UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH...WITH BLUNT INSTRUMENTS...MY HUGE WHALE NIPPLES...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH...DISORIENTED BY HYDROGEN SULPHIDE...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH.....FAILED TO WARN ME OF DANGER...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH
...SPACE TOO SMALL...TO DEFEND MYSELF...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH...MY GIANT WHALE BREASTS HURT...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH
UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...MY WIDE WHALE AREOLAS...MY HUGE WHALE NIPPLES...GETTING...HAAAAAAAAAAAARDER...AND...HAAAAAAAAAAAAARDER...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...DIZZY...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...WEAK...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...SLEEPY...CAN'T STAY AWAKE
...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...GOT TO BECOME UNCONSCIOUS...FALLEN INTO A CLEVER TRAP...UUH...UUH...UUH...UUH...
Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh"
moaned Whale Woman loudly in pleasure...throwing her thick muscular creamy arms past her head...spreading her thick muscular creamy legs wide open below her thick shapely waist...her blue eyes closing in the slits of the shiny blue mask which covered the upper part of her beauteousface...framed by her long mane of tousled glossy blue hair...wide spaces between the sexy webbed toes of her erotic bare creamy feet which had short, glossy blue toenails as she succumbed to unconsciousness...floating in the briny depths of Jelly Fish Pool...captured by four White Shark gangsters...armed with short, thick, shark bone clubs.

"We did it! We captured the Whale Slut!" said a White Shark gangster as he held the unconscious Whale Woman by her smooth shaven creamy armpits as she floated unconscious in the briny water along with him and the other three White Shark gangster.

"Yeah. The boss said she would track us down here and to beat her in her huge boobs once the gas in the pool makes her drowsy" said a second White Shark gangster...remembering what their leader Luke the Shark had told them.

"The Whale Slut's gonna be out for some hours now. She said so herself. Tie her up and take her to the submersible. We'll take her back to the hideout in Maru Lagoon where we got the stash of gems and wait for him there" said a third White Shark gangster.

Taking out some shark twine...the fourth White Shark gangster...tied Whale Woman's creamy hands behind her back and her erotic bare creamy feet together by their huge round ankles.

Two of the White Shark gangsters...holding the unconscious Whale Woman by her smooth shaven creamy armpits...and by her huge round creamy ankles...carried her towards and underwater tunnel located below the pool where their submersible was.

Once they and the other two White Shark gangsters were inside with the bound and beaten Big Breasted Super She Whale...they started the submersible's engines and made their departure towards their hideout....where their cache of stolen jewels was being kept.

Hours later

Whale Woman lay sprawled out on her back on a bunk in the hideout of the White Shark gangstersin Maru Lagoon...her muscular creamy arms under her back...her creamy hands tied behind her back at their wrists with shark twine...her thick muscular creamy legs extended below her thick shapely waist...her erotic bare creamy feet tied together by shark twine wrapped around her huge round ankles.

Thinking she would be unconscious for hours and would cause them no trouble...the White Shark gangsters...left her tied up and locked in a room in their hideout.

They had no idea how wrong they were...as Whale Woman's blue eyes opened in the slits of the shiny blue mask which stretched across the upper part of her beauteous face...framed by her long mane of glossy blue hair...a smile spread on her glossy blue lips...as she flexed her thick muscular creamy arms and thick muscular creamy legs...effortlessly breaking the shark twine binding her creamy hands behind her back and her erotic bare creamy feet by her huge round ankles...and got off the bed.

"These White Shark gangsters are dumber than I thought. The hydrogen sulphide only temporarily disoriented me in my wide Whale Areolas...my huge Whale Nipples and my huge Whale Clitoris. The concentration wasn't enough to drug them and knock me unconscious for real...and they didn't hit me in the right spots in my giant Whale Breasts to knock me out either. I suspected Luke the Shark staged that robbery to lure me out and capture me. But that's not going to happen! resolved Whale Woman as she flexed her thick muscular creamy and thick muscular creamy legs...checking her tiny tight strapless shiny blue bra which barely contained her giant firm creamy breasts...and her tiny tight blue G-string which barely covered the space between her giant firm creamy thighs and slipped into the crack between the cheeks of her giant firm creamy ass...before going into action.

The four White Shark gangsters who thought they had "captured" Whale Woman...along with three other White Shark gangsters...who were stockpiling their cache of stolen undersea jewels were taken completely by surprise when the Big Breasted Super She Whale charged into the storage room where they all were...and with the strength, stamina and speed of 20 blue whales...effortlessly felled them with a sequence of punches and kicks which had them unconscious in the floor in seconds.

The seven White Shark gangsters were soon face down on the floor of their hideout...defeated and disarmed...their hands and feet bound by unbreakable strands of shiny blue Whale Rope...which Whale Woman had magically extracted from the right strap of her tiny tight shiny blue G-string.

They could do nothing but look dazed, disoriented and dumbfounded...as they looked at Whale Woman's voluptuous and muscular creamy body...as she used the communication machinery in their hideout to send their exact location to the Ocean City Police.

"You boys sit tight until the police arrive. They'll take you into custody and return all of the undersea jewels that you stole from Dolphine Inc.
Your boss Luke The Shark was lucky this time not to be here. But don't worry boys, I'll bring him to justice soon and he'll join you in prison. Be seeing you around!" quipped Whale Woman with a smile on her glossy blue lips as she made her departure from the gangsters' hideout and swam back to Oceana City where she knew her family was waiting for her.

To be continued

Thu Jun 13, 2024 4:35 pm