Welcome to the Hipcomix Forums

HOME

FREE AREA
- JOIN - MEMBERS - LINKS - CONTACT - TUTORIALS - FORUMS - UPDATES

WEBMA$TER$

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Sep 07, 2024 7:46 pm

Spider Vixen- Enter in the Ring of Death 2 
Megalomaniac

Post Spider Vixen- Enter in the Ring of Death 2
Spider Vixen in Enter the Death Ring 2

24 hours later
Fox Angeles
Fox Merica
Planet K-9
9 pm

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Jeff...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Billy...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Spider
Vixen loudly in pleasure as she announced that she was regaining consciousness.

The Big Breasted Wall Crawler...the famous superheroine of Planet K-9...felt lingering weakness and excitement in her voluptuous and muscular body... from the effects of the potent aphrodisiac Foxy Form that was designed specifically to exploit her permanent weakness for sex and knock her unconscious.

As her senses slowly returned...Spider Vixen found herself still wearing her skintight red, yellow and black bodysuit....which like the red mask which covered the upper part of her beauteous face...framed by her long mane of fiery red hair..

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Where am I?...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...What happened?...My huge Spider Breasts...My wide Spider Areolas...My
big Spider Clitoris...still dizzy...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Foxy Form...used on them...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...still very sleepy...Uuuuh ...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Jeff...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Billy...got to save them" moaned Spider Vixen in pleasure as she remembered how her two friends were investigating an illegal fight club...got captured...and she was captured too when she came to rescue them.

Once again the Voluptuous Vulpine realised that she had been lured into a trap by a clever criminal foe...using Jeff Fox and Billy Fox for bait.

In a way Spider Vixen felt guilty for them being in this peril along with her...after encouraging Jeff and Billy to pursue the idea of a story on the
illegal fight club in her regular identity as 40 year old Jessica Fox...investigative journalist and editor of Justice Magazine...the top magazine in Fox Angeles.

Jeff did not know that Spider Vixen was really his boss at Justice Magazine where he worked as a photographer.

Billy had no idea that Spider Vixen, his superheroine idol, was his aunt.

Spider Vixen found herself lying on a bed in a locked room...with a large screen plasma tv on a wall facing the bed.

The screen became active and the face of Jacqueline Jackal...the wife of King Bear...the biggest crime boss in Fox Angeles...appeared on the tv screen.

"I see you're finally awake Spider Vixen. Hope you had a good nap? You're going to be having many more as my slave!" gloated the villainess.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuh...Don't...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...count on it Miss Jackal...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuh..I'm ready...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...for whatever you
have ready for me...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Spider Vixen in pleasure...swaying slightly unsteadily on the
balls of her erotic feet as she got off the bed.

Her green eyes widened in the slits of the red mask which covered the upper part of her beauteous face framed by her long mane of fiery red
hair as images of Jeff and Billy Fox...still unconscious...but now trapped in different rooms...bound to separate chairs...appeared on the screen.

"I see you're still groggy from the Foxy Form! Time for you to enter into the Ring of Death...Good luck Spider Vixen...Your prize awaits" gloated Jacqueline Jackal...as the screen went black and the door to the room the Big Breasted Wall Crawler was in...opened automatically.

Her huge firm breasts bobbing sexily under her skin tight red, yellow and black bodysuit...Spider Vixen walked down a tunnel...which ended in a
boxing ring...where a female kangaroo wearing boxing gloves danced around on her bare feet...eagerly awaiting her fight with the Voluptuous
Vulpine.

She heard the unseen announcer of the match identify her opponent as Rogeria...the Kangaroo Boxer.

Spider Vixen was in shock to see Rogeria's son...Roger protruding from his mother's pouch.

The crowd...eager for the defeat of Spider Vixen...and betting heavily on the female kangaroo boxer...cheered her on from the surrounding stands.

"How am I supposed to fight her?? She's got a kid with her! But I have to...Jeff and Billy's lives are at stake" thought the Voluptuous Vulpine as the
bell sounded to start the fight.

Spider Vixen and Rogeria moved around the ring...analysing each other...each of them throwing a series of unsucessful punches and kicks which
harmed neither of them.

Then the Big Breasted Wall Crawler managed to land a punch with her left fist to the right side of Rogeria's head...making the female kangaroo
boxer stagger a bit. But as Spider Vixen moved to knockout Rogeria with a right foot to her face...the female kangaroo turned suddenly...putting
her son in the path of Spider Vixen's erotic right foot...forcing the heroine to abort her attack...and Rogeria got a chance to recover.

The pattern continued several times...as Spider Vixen was thwarted each time she tried to attack Rogeria...as the female kangaroo used her son
who was protruding from her pouch in the middle of her abdomen...as a shield.

"You're a coward!! Using your son like this!! But I'm going to defeat you!!" cried Spider Vixen who was getting increasingly frustrated by
the actions of Rogeria.

That continued with the pattern being the same...neither combatant being able to get an advantage over the other.

Then something happened which took Spider Vixen completely by surprise.

Rogeria hurled a straight right fist at her but the Voluptuous Vulpine evaded her.

But in doing that she bent down and moved to counter with a left upper cut to the female kangaroo boxer's jaw.

Spider Vixen forgot about Rogeria's kid Roger who was in her pouch in the middle of her abdomen...and he scratched her huge firm
breasts with his claws.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH" moaned Spider Vixen in pain as she staggered
backwards on the balls of her erotic feet...feeling a burning pain in her huge firm breasts under her skintight red, yellow and black
bodysuit.

But the pain was brief....and it made the Big Breasted Wall Crawler realise something else as she tried to regain her senses and fight
Rogeria.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...MY WIDE SPIDER AREOLAS...MY BIG SPIDER NIPPLES...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...SUDDENLY...GETTING...HAAA...HAAA...HAAA...HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARD...AGAIN...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
THEY'VE BEEN DRUGGED...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...WITH FOXY FORM...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
ON THE KANGAROO KID'S CLAWS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...DIZZY...GETTING HAAA...HAAA...HAAAAAAARD
...TO THINK...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Spider Vixen...as she
staggered dizzily around the ring... her green eyes glazing with sleep in the slits of her red mask which covered the upper part of her
beauteous face...framed by her long mane of fiery red hair...as she saw multiple images of Rogeria approaching her through her blurring
vision...and she had no idea which one was real.

The female kangaroo boxer took advantage of the Top Heavy Spider Heroine's weakness...and began to throw a sequence of punches.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH" moaned Spider Vixen loudly in pain and pleasure as Rogeria punched her repeatedly in each of her huge firm breasts...hitting her in the right and then the left...which were easy targets to exploit....weakening the Voluptuous Vulphone with each punch.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH" moaned Spider Vixen in pain as Rogeria made her double over with a solid right fist to her toned abdomen.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH"moaned the Big Breasted Wall Crawler in pain and pleasure...as Rogeria delivered a two-foot kick to her huge
firm breasts...sending her hurtling backwards into a corner of the ring...leaning against it...her head bowed between her huge firm breasts...her muscular arms limp on either side of
her shapely upper body...her long muscular legs spread wide open below her wide shapely waist...her erotic feet resting flat on the canvas surface of the ring.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Spider Vixen loudly in pain and pleasure
as Rogeria attacked her with a sequence of punches on the heroine's huge firm breasts, as if they were punching bags...while Roger punched her repeatedly in her big clitoris...both of
which became exposed from the repeated blows.

Her green eyes beginning to close in the slits of her red mask that covered the upper part of her beauteous face that was framed by her long mane of fiery red hair...as she felt her
naked huge firm shiny orange breasts...and big glossy pink clitoris...being beaten into submission...geysers of white milk shooting out of the tips of her big puffy hard and erect glossy
pink nipple...and feeling herself fading towards unconsciousness...Spider Vixen thought of teenager Billy Fox who was her nephew in her real identity of Jessica Fox.

Just as Rogeria was aiming a left punch at Spider Vixen's naked huge right shiny orange breast...the Big Breasted Wall Crawler evaded the punch at the last minute...and drove her left
fist into the exposed chin of the female kangaroo boxer.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Rogeria in pain...her eyes rolling up in her head...as she staggered backwards and collapsed on her back unconscious on the
canvas in the middle of the ring.

The bell rang...as Roger tried unsuccessfully to wake her up...and the fight ended with Spider Vixen being declared as the winner.

The crowd booed as the tired Top Heavy Spider Heroine staggered out of the ring and made her way towards a door that was opening in front of her.

"Uuuuuuuh...got to regain my Spider Strength...for whatever Jacqueline Jackal...has in store for me...Uuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Spider Vixen as found herself inside of
a darkened corridor...which she guessed would take her to the next opponent she had to face.

Her big puffy glossy pink nipples...semi-hard...and semi-erect...from the effects of the Foxy Form which drugged them...and the punishment she took from Rogeria and Roger...they
failed to warn Spider Vixen of a more imminent threat.

Out of the darkness....hands holding sponges reached out from behind...pressing the sponges on to the sexy summits of the Voluptuous Vulpine's naked huge firm shiny orange breasts.

"Eh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Foxy Form...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...being drugged...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...in my wide Spider Areolas...in my
big Spider Nipples...again...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...not recovered...from the boxing match...gettting....haaa...haaa...haaaaaaaaaaaaaaard...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh
...sleepy....got to pass out...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Spider Vixen in pleasure...her head sagging between her naked huge firm shiny orange breasts...
her green eyes closing in the slits of her red mask that covered the upper part of her beauteous face...as she dropped to her knees...with the sponges still pressed against the sexy
summits of her exposed breasts...and collapsed face down on the darkened floor of the corridor...and succumbed to unconsciousness in less than one second.

"You ain't getting no breaks Spider Slut!" snarled one of two bear thugs...who on Jacqueline Jackal's were waiting in the tunnel to knock out Spider Vixen with liquid Foxy Form to her
famous nipples and areolas. Each of them grabbing one of the Voluptuous Vulpine's muscular arms...the bear thugs dragged her down the corridor towards the location of her next
fight.

10 pm

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Spider Vixen in pleasure as she regained consciousness in another ring...as the lights came on and
the crowd booed her.

The atmosphere changed when a muscular figure wearing a hoodie approached the ring...shadow boxing all the way there.

"Rhino!! Rhino!! Rhino!!" shouted the crowd as the muscular figure climbed into the ring and removed his hoodie to reveal a rhino man who stood more than 2 meters tall and
weighed more than 450 kg.

The bell sounded.

Spider Vixen staggering slightly unsteadily towards the middle of the ring...coming to grips with Rhino.

Though he seemed physically stronger...and she was weakened by her impromptu Foxy Form drugging of her wide glossy pink areolas and big puffy glossy pink nipples... the
Voluptuous Vulpine managed to hurl Rhino away from her...to his surprise and the surprise of the crowd.

Hearing the crowd shout his name...Rhino snorted and charged towards Spider Vixen...determined to butt her with his long sharp horn.

But despite being weakened by Foxy Form and her earlier fight with Rogeria... Spider Vixen was able to dodge his attacks and counter with punches and kicks to Rhino's head and body.

The crowd booed as this pattern continued with Rhino trying to ram the Voluptuous Vulpine but missing her...and taking several blows to his head and his body from her...causing him...to gradually become fatigued.

"I have to keep this up...give my huge Spider Breasts and my big Spider Clitoris a chance to recover from the Foxy Form...regain my full
Spider Powers...and save Jeff and Billy" resolved Spider Vixen as she evaded and hit the increasingly enraged and fatigued Rhino as he
attacked her again.

Rhino charged again at the Voluptuous Vulpine.

But this time he came at a slower speed due to tiredness.

"He's an easy target now! I'll grab him and put him down for the count!" thought Spider Vixen as she confidently leapt towards the
oncoming Rhino.

But the Voluptuous Vulpine made a big mistake as she got too close to Rhino...who used his
horn to flip her up into the air.

"Eh?? What??" gasped Spider Vixen...her muscular arms and long muscular legs flailing in the
air as she went up and then came back down.

She fell right into the thick muscular arms of the waiting Rhino...who trapped her
immediately in his specialty move ...the bearhug.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH...MY HUGE SPIDER BREASTS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH
...BEING FLATTENED...UUUUUNH...PAIN...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH"moaned Spider Vixen loudly in
absolute agony as Rhino rubbed her up and down his abrasive upper body...inflicting unprecedented pain in her naked
huge firm shiny orange breasts.

He flipped her around for the crowd to see her naked huge firm shiny orange breasts and he squeezed her again in another bearhug.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH
...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH" moaned Spider Vixen loudly in pain and pleasure...writhing frantically and in futility as Rhino increased the intensity of his bearhug...against the heroine's naked huge firm shiny orange breasts...
taking the fight slowly out of her.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUH...UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...UUH...UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUH...UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUH...UUH...UUH...UUH...UUH...UUH

...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Spider Vixen loudly in pain and pleasure...her green eyes
rolling up in the slits of the red mask that covered the upper part of her beauteous face framed by her long mane of fiery red hair...then slowly closing as her head sagged between
her naked huge firm shiny orange breasts...geysers of white milk shot out of the tips of her big puffy hard erect and bullet-shaped glossy pink nipples...as she lactated powerfully and
simultaneously had four gigantic orgasms...her voluptuous and muscular body going limp as she succumbed to unconsciousness in the grips of Rhino to the cheers of the crowd
around the ring.

The crowd's cheers grew louder as Rhino held the unconscious Spider Vixen above his head...her head lolled back...her muscular arms and long muscular legs dangling limp in the air...
like a trophy...geysers of white milk shooting out of the tips of her nipples...waterfalls of thick white cum cascading out of her big hard wet and excited glossy pink cunt on the canvas
of the ring.

As he heard the crowd screaming for him to finish off the beaten Big Breasted Wall Crawler...Rhino dropped Spider Vixen hard on to the canvas...to the roar of approval of the crowd
as she landed on her head...with her huge firm ass raised in the air.

Rhino gave himself some space away from the unconscious Spider Vixen...aiming his horn at her vulnerable clitoris between her wide open huge thighs...with the intention of driving
his horn into this tender and super erogenous zone with such force that the shock would kill the heroine.

But as he charged towards Spider Vixen...she felt a tingling sensation in her big puffy hard erect and bullet shaped glossy pink nipples.

Her green eyes opened in the slits of her red mask...and she saw an image of her teenage nephew Billy Fox...bound and trapped in a chair...looking directly at her...with fear on his
face.

Spider Vixen knew that she could not give up.

Rhino was surprised when Spider Vixen suddenly sprang to life and rolled over into a squatting position on the balls of her erotic feet...firing several webs from her left and right
wrists that soon had him tied up from head to foot.

He collapsed on to the canvas in the middle of the ring with a resounding thud...while the Voluptuous Vulpine got to her erotic feet...and fired a few more webs from her wrists to
entangle him some more.

Rhino struggled within the mass of webs which tightened around his body...the more he tried to break free of them... falling repeatedly
to the canvas of the ring...each time he tried to get up.

Eventually exhausted by his futile efforts to break the webs...Rhino sprawled out on the canvas...allowing Spider Vixen to stand over him
and keep him pinned to the canvas by placing the ball of her erotic right foot on to his chest. The referee gave the three count and
declared her the winner of the fight to the boos of the crowd.

Her naked huge firm shiny orange breasts heaving slowly up and down...Spider Vixen slowly climbed out of the ring and made her way down a corridor past the hostile crowd.

But the Big Breasted Wall Crawler took comfort when she looked up at a large screen in front of her...to see her nephew Billy Fox was safe and happy to see he was safe.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuh...My huge Spider Breasts...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuh...my big Spider Clitoris...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...ache...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...but I've been able to defeat two of
Jacqueline Jackal's fighters...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuh...I can't trust her to keep her promise...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...to free Jeff and Billy...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...when I win...I need to
be ready to deal with whatever she has planned for us..." sighed Spider Vixen as she exited the arena and entered an elevator that would take her to the location of her next match in
the underground fight club.

The Voluptuous Vulpine's thoughts were interrupted as the moving elevator suddenly filled with thick orange gaseous fumes.

"NO...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...NOT AGAIN...FOXY FORM GAS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...DRUGGING ME AGAIN...MAKING MY WIDE
SPIDER AREOLAS...MY BIG SPIDER NIPPLES...HAAAA...HAAA...HAAA...HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARD...MY BIG SPIDER CLITORIS...HAAA...HAAA...HAAA...HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARD
...WET...EXCITED...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...DIZZY...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...WEAK...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...SLEEPY...GOT TO
BLACK OUT...NO CHOICE...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Spider Vixen in pleasure as she dropped to the floor of the moving elevator...collapsed
on her back...her muscular arms flung limp past her head...her long muscular legs spread wide open below her wide shapely waist...her erotic feet resting on the floor on her smooth
heels...her green eyes closing in the slits of the red mask which covered the upper part of her beauteous face...framed by her long mane of fiery red hair...thoughts of Jeff and Bill Fox
...filling her head...as she succumbed to another spell of unconsciousness.

11 pm

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...What...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Where...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Spider Vixen
loudly in pleasure as she announced that she was regaining consciousness.

The Voluptuous Vulpine woke up to find herself in a place which looked similar to a martial arts dojo.

Slowly and groggily...Spider Vixen got to her erotic feet and made her way through the dojo which was lined with stands where several
insect humans were sitting.

When she reached the middle of the dojo....a bear man beat a large drum for the entrance of the heroine's next opponent.

Spider Vixen felt her eyelids become heavy in the slits of her red mask which covered the upper part of her beauteous face...framed by
her long mane of fiery red hair...growing hardness in her exposed wide glossy pink areolas and big puffy glossy pink nipples...growing
hardness and wetness in her big glossy pink clitoris as she saw a beautiful preying mantis woman...with a voluptuous and muscular
green body...wearing only a flimsy red robe that barely covered her body. She was cheered by the insect human crowd as she took a
position directly opposite Spider Vixen on the floor of the dojo.

As she extended the claws on her fingers...the crowd fell silent.

"I am Mantes...Mistress of the Silent Art! No one has ever defeated me! If you want to save your friend...You must do the impossible!!" declared
the preying mantis woman...as she directed Spider Vixen's attention to a bound and gagged Billy Fox who was seated on a chair by the altar
behind her.

"Uuuuuh...I...Uuuuuuh...will..." moaned Spider Vixen in pleasure...still disoriented from the repeated use of Foxy Form on her...as well as her
battles with Rogeria and Rino.

Mantes let her red robe fall to the floor...revealing her voluptuous and muscular green body to everyone in the dojo...including Spider Vixen.

The Big Breasted Wall Crawler...felt her eyelids getting heavier in the slits of the red mask which covered the upper part of her beauteous face...
framed by her long mane of fiery red hair...growing hardness in her exposed wide glossy pink areolas and in her big puffy glossy pink nipples...as
she faced off against Mantes.

Out of nowhere....Spider Vixen saw a figure pass by her.

The Voluptuous Vulpine turned in several directions...extending her muscular arms and long muscular legs several times...in futile efforts to hit the
unknown figure which sped past her several times.

Her head reeling with growing dizziness...her eyelids barely open in the slits of her red mask which covered the upper part of her beauteous face...
Spider Vixen saw multiple blurry images of Mantes floating in front of her sleepy green eyes.

"Now we are just the same" gloated Mantes.

"What...What do...mean?...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Spider Vixen
in pleasure and confusion...as she staggered on the balls of her erotic feet in dizziness.

As her head sagged between her huge firm breasts...the Top Heavy Spider Heroine was shocked to see that she was completely
exposed...except for her mask and had multiple scratches all over her naked voluptuous and muscular shiny orange body it...with the majority
being on her naked huge firm shiny orange breasts...especially their sexy summits...where her wide glossy pink areolas were hard...and her big
puffy glossy pink nipples were hard...erect...and bullet-shaped...feeling great weight inside of her naked huge firm shiny orange breasts...weighing
her down...making her feel dizzy...weak...and sleepy.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...how...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...been drugged...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh
...with Foxy Form...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...all over...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...my body...especially...Uuuuuuuuuuuuh
...my huge Spider Breasts...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...my wide Spider Areolas...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...my big Spider Nipples
...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...are...haaaaaaaaaaaaaard...so...haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaard...didn't....Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh
...get...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...any...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...warning...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh
...dizzy...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...weak...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...sleepy...so sleepy...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh
...got to stay conscious...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Spider Vixen in pain and pleasure
as she dropped to the stone floor of the dojo on her hands and knees...her head bowed between her naked huge firm shiny orange breasts which
felt like a pair of huge weights pulling her down.

"Amazing...You are the first person to survive the silent art!...But you are only delaying your inevitable defeat!" sneered Mantes as she watched
Spider Vixen...slowly and groggily get to her erotic bare shiny orange feet...wearing only the red mask on the upper part of her beauteous face...
framed by her long mane of fiery red hair.

Her green eyes barely open in the slits of her red mask...seeing multiple blurry images of Mantes floating before her...her naked huge firm shiny
orange breasts swaying sexily from side to side...her head spinning with growing dizziness...growing fatigue seeping into the muscles of her
voluptuous shiny orange body...Spider Vixen willed herself to stay on her erotic bare shiny orange feet...knowing that the life of her teenage
nephew Bill Fox was at stake.

"Your body is a beautiful as I heard...It will be a pleasure to make you my slave!" gloated Mantes.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuh...You've got to...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...defeat me first...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Spider Vixen
as she swayed unsteadily on the balls of her erotic bare shiny orange feet.

The Voluptuous Vulpine lunged repeatedly at Mantes...missing every time with sloppy punches and kicks...due to the Foxy Form aphrodisiac drug
that was running rampant inside of her body...arousing and weakening her simultaneously...making her an easy target for Mantes.

The preying mantis woman took advantage by evading one of Spider Vixen's sloppy punches ...bending down and hitting the
heroine in her naked huge firm shiny orange breasts... with her laws making a deep side cut into her big puffy hard erect and
bullet-shaped glossy pink nipples...drugging them with more Foxy Form.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Spide Vixen loudly
in pleasure as she lactated powerfully...geysers of white milk shooting frequently out of the tips of her big puffy hard erect glossy pink nipples...making her head spin with increasing dizziness...growing fatigue weakening the muscles of her naked voluptuous and muscular shiny orange body...but somehow she managed to stay up...swaying unsteadily on the balls of her erotic bare shiny orange feet.

"Now you are helpless to resist the Claw of Agony!!" gloated Mantes as she attacked the Big Breasted Wall Crawler again.

Seeing multiple images of Mantes coming at her through her blurry vision...Spider Vixen tried to defend herself but it was no use...as Mantes' claw fingers hit her in several parts of her naked voluptuous and muscular shiny orange body multiple times...seconds apart...especially all over her naked huge firm shiny orange breasts and her big glossy pink clitoris in the middle of her thick matted red pubic bush in the space between her huge shiny orange thighs.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUH...UUH...UUH...UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH"
moaned Spider Vixen loudly in pain and pleasure as she had a gigantic orgasm...a waterfall of thick white cum cascading out of her big
hard wet and excited glossy pink cunt...geysers of white milk shooting out of the tips of her big puffy hard erect and bullet-shaped
glossy pink nipples...as she collapsed to the ground on her back...her muscular shiny orange arms limp past her head...her long muscular
shiny orange legs spread wide open below her wide shapely waist...her head rolling from side to side...her green eyes barely open in the
slits of her red mask...her erotic bare shiny orange feet resting on the ground on their smooth heels...her sexy toes with short, glossy
clear toenails barely able to stay curled with tension and close together.

"Impossible!! No one has ever remained conscious after the Claw of Agony!! A normal person would be unconscious or dead!!" said
Mantes in surprise.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...I...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...won't give up...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Billy...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh
...got to save him...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Spider Vixen in pain and pleasure.

"You will not save the boy!! You will be defeated while he watches!!" gloated Mantes as she knelt down next to the beaten Big Breasted Wall Crawler while a bound and gagged Billy
Fox looked on with awe...arousal and fear as to what was going to happen to his superheroine idol.

"NO...HHHHHHHHHHHHH...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH....HOT...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH....HORNY...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...HELPLESS...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...PAIN...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
...PLEASURE...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...TOO MUCH...GOT TO...HHH...HHH...HHH...HHH...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"
moaned Spider Vixen loudly in pleasure as Mantes brought her to another gigantic orgasm to the cheers of the crowd of insect human spectators.

"Are you ready to become my slave?" asked Mantes rherotically.

"Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...hhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....Yes...hhhhhhhhhhhhhh...hhhhhhhhhhhhh...like...hhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...never...hhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...before...hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
...hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" moaned Spider Woman in pleasure.

Billy Fox watched helplessly as Mantes used her claws to simultaneously probe his superheroine idol in her big hard wet and excited glossy pink clitoris and in her big hard wet glossy
anus simultaneously.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...UUH...UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUH...UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUH...UUH...UUH...UUH...UUH...UUH...
UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUH...UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUH...UUH...UUH...UUH...UUH...
UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Spider Vixen loudly in pleasure...her green eyes barely open in the slits of the red mask which covered the
upper part of her beauteous face framed by her long mane of fiery red hair...images of her being sexually dominated clouding her tired brain...becoming weaker and sleepier...as
Mantes for--d her to have five more gigantic orgasms.

"You are beaten now! Once I make you smell your cum....you will be knocked unconscious and wake up as my sex slave!!" gloated Mantes as she lowered her claws...stained with
Spider Vixen's thick white cum closer and closer to the beauteous face of the beaten Big Breasted Wall Crawler.
But as the aroma of her own super erogenous cum filled her nostrils...and she began to fall asleep...Spider Vixen saw the face of her teenage nephew Billy Fox crying.

Using her last ounces of her spider strength...Spider Vixen built up a powerful charge in her hands and fired a venom blast directly into the face of the startled Mantes...who could do
nothing to counteract that threat.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH" moaned Mantes loudly in pain as she was sent hurtling away from Spider Vixen...
landed hard on the stone floor of the dojo and immediately passed out.

"Spider Vixen wins!!" declared the fight's judge to the disappointment of the insect human crowd which dispersed as the Busty Wall Crawler slowly go to her erotic bare shiny orange
feet.

Feeling her head reeling with dizziness...Spider Vixen felt she was about to faint...but was surprised and relieved to see her teenage nephew Billy Fox...holding her up...by placing his
right hand on the right side of her wide shapely waist.

"It's okay Spider Vixen... I've got you. I'm sorry Jeff and I got caught. They used as bait to capture you" said Billy.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuh...That's okay Billy...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...I would've gotten knocked out even if you and Jeff weren't caught....It's something I'm getting used to in my superheroine
adventures. We can talk about this later. Let's rescue Jeff and bring Jacqueline Jackal to justice" replied Spider Vixen to her teenage nephew as they exited the dojo and headed
towards another part of the underground fight club.

To be continued.

Mon Jun 03, 2024 9:54 pm