Welcome to the Hipcomix Forums

HOME

FREE AREA
- JOIN - MEMBERS - LINKS - CONTACT - TUTORIALS - FORUMS - UPDATES

WEBMA$TER$

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Oct 18, 2024 1:16 am

Lioness and The Tattoo of Oblivion 3 
Megalomaniac

Post Lioness and The Tattoo of Oblivion 3
Lioness and the Tattoo of Oblivion 3

Luanda, Central Africa 1960

10 pm

The loyal M'BAKA was deeply worried about his employer millionaire businesswoman 32-year-old LEANDRA LARA who had disappeared from the fashion show in the palace to fight for justice as the busty and scantily clad African superwoman called LIONESS. He had heard nothing from her after finding the heroine's gold-colored Aston Martin abandoned in a bad part of Luanda City. Prince Luaga had been calling and calling, concerned. So the faithful retainer was overjoyed to hear her voice on the phone, even though she sounded tired and strange.

"Uuuuuuuh...M'Baka, bring the Rolls and pick me up...I am tired...I need your help.." she sighed.

M'Baka left immediately and found the Lioness in a shady rooming house. She looked as striking as ever -- tall, raven-haired, and sexy -- but there was touch of weariness, even fear, on her beautiful face. "What is wrong Mistress Lioness?" asked M'Baka as they drove home.

"I still have my strength...my Lion skin belt...my skill...but look what the villians did who put my lights out..." cried the Lioness. She unclapsed her strapless lion skin bra to reveal her huge enormous firm gleaming ebony breasts. M'Baka gasped at what he saw.

There was sinister tattoo on her mighty ebony mounds, black circles and lines that looked as if they caged her chest. "Can you remove them?" asked M'Baka.

"No, at least not with water," sighed the African heroine. "I will try at home. Perhaps I can go to a doctor, but how do I explain it without revealing my identity as the Lioness." M'Baka nodded his head. "And I must not see the Prince again," Leandra said. "Or at least not alone." M'Baka was taken aback. "I can't think of him without wanting him to...touch...me," confessed the Lioness.

"The tattoos make my attraction to him so strong I can't control it." "This is awkward Mistress Lioness" said M"Baka, "the Prince has been calling since you disappeared. How do we keep him away?" "I do not know old friend, but you must keep him away. If he touches me I will become his sleepy slave." The two sat silently, thinking about the future of the Lioness and of Luanda.

24 hours later
Noon

Leandra was at her office in her most buttoned up business suit. She must repress her sexuality until she can remove the evil tattoo, which resisted all the hot water and soap she could bear this morning. The millionaire businesswoman sat going over accounts.. barely able to keep her mind on anything but what happened to her as the Lioness 24 hours earlier.

She told her secretary not to let the Prince in under any circumstances, to say she was out of the country on vital affairs. However Prince Luaga was used to getting his way and he was determined to see Leandra. He brushed the girl aside and marched into the office. "Why are you avoiding me? What is going on?" he roared. At the sight of him Leandra melted inside, she felt woozy and weak.

As he raged, she could feel herself become aroused. Her rising breasts almost popped the buttons of the suit and her stiffening nipples clearly showed through the fabric. "I...can't...talk right now," she managed to blurt out. "Please go, we can talk later." "But what has changed, what is going on?," the angry Prince said as he grabbed her arms and pulled Leandra to him.

"Ahhhh..." groaned Leandra. Her breasts, sensitive and sensual, rubbing up against the Prince's muscular chest made her wet. His arms were so strong, she could not break free. "Please...stop," pleaded Leandra. The Prince looked concerned and released her, "Are you all right. Are you sick?" "Yes, sick," Leandra replied..picking up the phone and calling for M'Baka.

"He is coming to take me home, please leave Prince," uttered Leandra. Hurt and the Prince left. After he closed the door, Leandra told the secretary not to let anyone in. She acted as if she was hypnotized.

She removed her clothing, down to her black silk bra and panties. Leandra sat in the chair behind the desk and slowly began to rub herself until she felt so much pleasure imagining Luaga touching her breasts and vagina she became sleepy. "Must sleep" she moaned. "Must think of nothing but sleep...Uuuuuuh...Uuuuuuh." Within seconds, Leandra Lara was unconscious on the floor of her office.

1 pm

When Prince Luaga arrived at his mansion he found a policeman waiting for him. "We have information that somewhere in this house there is a set of stolen plates of the Luandan currency," said the officer. "The rebels are trying to set you up and we can't find the plates. There are reports the Lioness is after them, so she can sell them to the highest bidder."

"I knew it," said Prince Luaga, "I thought she was evil." "Yes," agreed the policeman, "please leave while we do our duty." "No one, let alone a woman, drives me out of my home. My body guards keep me safe." "Good," said the policeman, "take this bottle and paper. We know how the Lioness can be made helpless. If you see her, follow the instructions and call us once she is captured."

"This will make me a hero," thought Luaga. The policeman, part of the CIA scheme, left, knowing the Lioness's fate was sealed.

4 pm

Leandra was at home at her mansion after M'Baka found her at the office, unconscious and almost naked. "This is no good," said the faithful retainer. "I know, but it only happens when I see the Prince," said his beautiful employer.

"The Lioness can still patrol, can still fight for justice." M'Baka shook his head as Leandra headed down the secret passage to transform herself into the mighty Lioness.

9 pm

Driving around Luanda City hours later in her gold Aston Martin... the Lioness was about to head home to her mansion when she felt her big puffy glossy black nipples stiffen under her thin tight strapless lionskin bra.

"The Prince is in danger. I can't help him or it will be my end. "Maybe someone has set a trap, knowing the Lioness would not be able help him." thought the Big Breasted African Superwoman. "I have to save my boyfriend. Regardless of what plans made been made to trap me" resolved the courageous African heroine, steeling herself for the fight of her life, as she steered her gold Aston Martin sportscar to the Prince's mansion.

Parking her Aston Martin out of side...the muscles of her voluptuous gleaming ebony body accentuated...the Lioness swiftly climbed up the side of the mansion...to the second floor of the mansion to Prince Luaga's his bedroom without any of his bodyguards seeing her.

"Prince Luaga...I am the Lioness. There is a trap for you..Please leave!" shouted the Lioness as she entered the bedroom.... feeling ridiculous because she was afraid to look at Luaga, who was in a chair, reading. As Lioness turned to the window to jump out...Prince Luaga made his move.

He sprang at her and, slipping his hands under her thin tight strapless lionskin bra and over her huge firm gleaming ebony breasts, pulled her backwards on top of him, her muscular gleaming ebony arms and long muscular gleaming ebony legs flailing in the air

"I know how to make you weak, evil one," boasted the confident Prince, swiftly pouring the emu oil over her enormous firm gleaming ebony breasts. He slowly began to rub them after unclasping the bra.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUH...NO PRINCE LUAGA...NO...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...STOP...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
IT IS A TRAP FOR YOU...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...YOU MUST NOT DRUG ME IN MY HUGE LIONESS BREASTS...MAKE MY BIG LIONESS NIPPLES AND MY WIDE LIONESS AREOLAS...HAA...HAA...HAA...HAAAAAAAAARD...I AM BECOMING SO TIRED...
I AM BECOMING WEAK...I MUST ESCAPE FOR BOTH OF OUR SAKES...UUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUH" moaned the Lioness who unable to get up because Luaga's powerful legs pressed down on her shapely thighs.

"You have come for the plates of our currency, but you will be defeated and jailed instead.." declared Luaga. The cop's papers told him just just what to do. His palms carefully stroked the Lioness' big puffy glossy black nipples into hardness.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUH...MY BIG LIONESS NIPPLES...MY WIDE LIONESS AREOLAS...HAAAAAAAARD...FROM EMU OIL...SO MUCH PLEASURE...UUUUUUUUUUUH...MY HUGE LIONESS BREASTS...HEAVY...WEAK...TIRED...SO TIRED..."admitted the Lioness.. her eyes fluttering in the slits of her lionskin mask.

"You are not so strong now, wicked woman.." chuckled Luaga who had noticed that with each touch of the emu oil on her large ebony bust...the heroine resisted his caresses less and less. "What's that on your chest?" asked Luaga..seeing the tattoo, once it was apparent the Lioness was helpless.. a docile prisoner of his erotic stimulation.

"UUUUUUUUUUH...A TATOO...PLACED THERE...BY VOODOO WOMEN...IT BURNS...WHEN YOU TOUCH IT...IT COMMANDS ME TO OBEY YOU...UUUUUUUUH" confessed Lioness who could no longer control what she said.

"I will be a hero, capturing the mighty Lioness," said the Prince with excitement in his voice, "you will sleep now, pretty fool, and I will bind you tight for the police."

"Now... do this Prince and I will be yours forever...take my magic golden Lion Belt...it is the secret of my power to escape you," said the Lioness with joy in her voice. She removed the magic belt..which granted her super powers and handed it to the startled Luaga, who stuffed it in his pocket. "Why are you helping me?" asked Luaga.

"Because I have no will to resist, must be possessed by you," said Lioness who took his hands, covered them with the emu oil, and stroked them over the intimate spots under her thin lionskin panty. "Ahhhhh...pleasure...man's touch..want it.." gasped Lioness...completely forgetting her mission. She spread her long gleaming ebony legs wide apart.

"Take me now and I will sleep and then take me again when I awake," muttered the Lioness in a husky voice. The Prince was shocked. Perhaps this is a trap. She will regain her great strength and defeat him easily. But he had never been so aroused. The Lioness was a she devil, but she was also unspeakably sexy and beautiful. Only Leandra had made him more aroused. He had fallen under the Busty African Heroine's spell; the seducer was seduced.

"I will take you now," he said after thinking for a moment, all the while stroking the Lioness's compliant chest, "and then I will call the police." "Uuuuuuuuuh" the Lioness purred with pleasure when the Prince, unbuttoning his shirt, stroked her nipples and pulled down the lionskin panties. Luaga wanted to make sure the powerful one was under his control. He gently pulled her closer to him and stroked the inside of her thighs with the voodoo oil, watching her face as she become submissive.

The Flora's tattoo had tamed the Lioness: her power was gone. Suddenly.. there was gun fire outside in the corridor. The Prince's body guards were mowed down by six men with machine guns who broke down the bedroom door. "Sorry to break up this touching romantic interlude," yelled Boris Bevin, the KGB's chief in Luanda City. "We cannot find the currency plates and we must have them. So you must come with us!"

The Prince jumped to his feet. "What is this...UHHHH" groaned Luaga as he was immediately hit on the back of the head with a blackjack...and rendered him unconscious. "My Prince...I will save you!" cried the Lioness who was lying on the floor when the Russians barged into the room. She was struggling to clear her mind of thoughts of sex and gather her strength to fight the KGB and save her beloved Luaga.

However the KGB were ruthless and smart..not prepared to tolerate any resistance from the naked African heroine before them. "You have defeated us before..thwarted our operations here.. but now you will be ours.."boasted the Russian as he picked up the bottle of emu oil and poured some of it into his right hand. The other men grabbed the Lioness's arms and feet. "Must save the Prince...do not hurt him!," she cried, rapidity getting back her fighting spirit but had no super powers without her magic golden Lion Belt

Bevin quickly pressed his left hand over the Lioness' mouth...and rubbed his right hand all over her naked huge firm gleaming ebony chest...rubbing the oil deep into every inch of her breasts. Struggle as she might.. the Lioness..felt her herself become aroused by the oil as it was rubbed into her chest again..and could not stay awake. He pressed her head against the floor. "Sleep enemy of the Soviet Union...you are ours now," he sneered as the Lioness's muffled cries of protest.."Mmmmmm...Mmmmmmm..." became quieter and quieter.

"Put her clothes back on," Bevin ordered, seeing the Lioness's breathing had became slow and even. "We want the pleasure of stripping them off during the interrogation." The unconscious Prince and Lioness were bound and carried out to a van. A CIA agent across the street mumbled "this isn't the way it was supposed to go" and went to call Fowles before tailing the Russians.

To be continued

Thu Sep 22, 2022 2:43 pm