Welcome to the Hipcomix Forums

HOME

FREE AREA
- JOIN - MEMBERS - LINKS - CONTACT - TUTORIALS - FORUMS - UPDATES

WEBMA$TER$

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Oct 18, 2024 4:19 am

Fox Woman in Rise of Scar Mask 2 
Megalomaniac

Post Fox Woman in Rise of Scar Mask 2
Fox Woman in Rise of Scar Mask 2

Two weeks later

Logan Circle

Washington DC

5 am

Her shapely white breasts swaying naked and free...wearing only a tiny pair of white panties between her thighs and the Fox Talisman around her neck that allowed her to transform into the sexy superheroine FOX WOMAN to fight evil...20 year old FAITH NIKKA staggered into the kitchen of her apartment to put on the coffee maker. She felt aches and pains throughout her shapely body from her previous nights of crime fighting...especially in her chest and between her thighs.

"Uuuuuuuuuuh...I feel so tired...Uuuuuuuuuh...Something keeps happening...I stop criminals as Fox Woman...but I get knocked out and I don't remember what happened..." sighed Faith as she rubbed her naked shapely white breasts which were shiny bronze...bigger and firmer when she was Fox Woman.

"None of this makes sense. The police arrest the criminals I stop as Fox Woman...seize drugs and guns...and people the criminals kidnap for sex slaves are free...but I don't remember what happens when I get knocked out or after that..." sighed Faith...as she resisted the urge to pass out.

"Maybe I need a rest from crime fighting as Fox Woman" Faith thought as she sipped a cup of black coffee.as she was looking forward to Jade's arrival today, for the two of them to leave. Checking her calendar...she remembered that her best friend JADE HARTLEY was coming back home to Washington DC. Faith was looking forward to spending time with Jade who was sexually attracted to her as Fox Woman and she felt the same attraction.

Unknown location

Washington DC

5 am

The villainess SCAR MASK looked at a big screen before her...enjoying the recordings of every time she had defeated Fox Woman in the last two weeks.

Behind the gold face mask...the badly scarred CAROL CAMERON heard the voice of her dead twin sister CHELSEA talking to her.

" We'll make Fox Woman pay for what she did to us" said Chelsea....as Carol watched herself as Scar Mask knocking out Fox Woman several times.

Once using darts , attacking her breasts with a stick, another time using a sprayer of the aphrodisiac gas she had created.

Scar Mask was in a room in a large office building which she gained from various criminal gangs in the city after saving their operations by knocking out Fox Woman before she could shut them down.

The building was owned by a shell company so that no one would suspect that there would be the headquarters of the new crime queen of Washington DC.

Scar Mask left the room she was in and entered a conference room where the leaders of the criminal gangs who allied themselves to her, were waiting.

Chinese gang leader Jun Li, the Mexican Manos Blancos and people from the most diverse criminal gangs operating in Washington DC watched as Scar Mask took her seat at the head of the table and raised her gloved right hand for all of them to be quiet.

"You all now work for me and now they will be rules for your work.

Some Russian gangsters disagreed with Scar Mask's dictates.

The villainess pressed a button on the table in front of her...electrocuting four of the five Russians in their seats. The last Russian agreed to follow her rules.

No one else at the table made an objection.

"Excellent. My plan is to keep the authorities and that big-breasted superheroine Fox Woman in the dark about what we're doing. If Fox Woman interferes, don't kill her. You know her weaknesses. Knock her unconscious and give her to me!" ordered Scar Mask.

All the living criminals agreed and the meeting ended.

On a Saturday afternoon

On a weekend off from her work as a waitress at Cafe Brown...Faith Nikka was enjoying some time with her best friend Jade Hartley.

They had spent the day hanging out in some shopping malls in the city.

Wanting to put crimefighting as Fox Woman on the backburner for a bit...Faith wanted to treat Jade and showed her a flyer for a new and popular massage parlor called the Pleasure Palace.

Wanting to relax her aching limbs from weeks of skateboarding, Jade readily agreed and they headed towards the Pleasure Palace.

As they entered the Pleasure Palace...Faith and Jade were attended to by a kind old receptionist who directed them each to separate rooms.

Hidden CCTV cameras allowed them to be seen by the massage parlor owner Jun Li who immediately recognised the famous skateboarder Jade Hartley but not her blonde female friend Faith Nikka.

She directed IT girls to hack into Jade and Faith's id cards to learn that neither had any living relatives.

"These are perfect specimens. Have the men use the aphrodisiac musk oil to make them sleepy" she instructed the receptionist via her desk phone.

Stripped down to her tiny blue panties...Jade lay face down on a massage table while a muscular male attendant who was only wearing a pair of shorts massaged the oil into every inch of her muscular athletic tanned body.

"Ohhhhhh...That feels...soooooo...goood...Uuuuuuuuuuuh..so relaxed...Uuuuuuuuuuuuh...sleepy....Uuuuuuuuuh...getting sleepier..." sighed the 18 year old brunette who could not keep her brown eyes open.

Jade became more relaxed and sleepy as an ambient sound made her dizzy and disoriented.

Jade could do nothing as another topless muscular male attendant entered the room...turned her over on her back...pulled her panties down to her knees and began rubbing her clitoris with his right thumb.

"Hey...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...What are you...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...so wet..Uuuuuuuuuuuuh...so turned on...What's...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...going...." panted Jade as she became very excited.

The first male attendant quickly draped a damp face towel over Jade's face.

"HNNN...NNN...nnnnnnnnnnnn" cooed Jade into the towel as she quickly passed out on the massage table.

In another room in the massage parlor....Faith was face down on another massage table...wearing only her tiny white panties and her Fox Talisman around her neck which she never took off...sighing as she felt the topless muscular male attendant in the room with her...massaging aphrodisiac oil into her shoulders...back...arms...legs and bare feet.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...sleepy...I'm getting...so...sleepy...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" sighed Faith as she felt the aphrodisiac oil relaxing her muscles. But as the massage continued...Faith felt tingling sensations in her small pale pink nipples. "Oooh...My Big Fox Nipples are tingling...Jade's in trouble...Oooh...feeling sleepy...but have to change...Oooooh...into Fox Woman.." thought Faith as she tried to turn over on her back.

Remembering his instructions to knock out Faith...the male attendant pulled down her panties and started rubbing her small pale pink clitoris...with the aphrodisiac oil. "UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Faith wiggling frantically atop the table as the male attendant rubbed the oil into her clit.

She knew this could make her pass out...but she had to stay conscious and change into Fox Woman to save Jade. Faith got an idea. "UUUH...UUUH...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Faith with pleasure as she brought herself to a quick orgasm and collapsed limp on the massage table. A second topless male attendant entered the room. "The blonde passed out quick. She's gotta be real easy to turn on" he told his co-worker.

Suddenly Faith sprang to life...kicking one attendant in the jaw with the ball of her right foot while delivering a left hand karate chop to the throat of the second attendant. They collapsed to the floor of the massage room as Faith ran out the room into a nearby bathroom where there were no cameras Focusing her mind on her Fox Talisman...Faith caused an orange aura to surround her body. When it faded...Faith had transformed into her sexy, super-powered alter-ego of Fox Woman and exited the bathroom to find Jade.

Jun Li was delighted to see the Sexy Super She Fox running through the corridors in the massage parlor...eager for a chance to please Scar Mask by capturing her. "She must have come to rescue the skateboard girl but she will be captured too" resolved Jun Li.

Her enormous firm shiny bronze breasts threatening to spill out from under her thin tight orange v-slit leotard...her muscular shiny bronze arms and long muscular shiny bronze legs moving in tandem...her shiny bronze hands with slender fingers with glossy orange claw like fingernails clenched into fists...the sexy toes of her erotic bare shiny bronze feet...with glossy orange claw like toenails curled with tension and close together...Fox Woman drew the attention of other customers in the massage parlor who wondered whether she was part of some attraction at the parlor...not knowing that she was the real deal.

Feeling her big puffy gleaming golden brown nipples shoot to attention under her thin tight orange v-slit leotard...Fox Woman followed their lead. Turning down a corridor...she saw the unconscious Jade Hartley flat on her back on a stretcher being carried by two male attendants towards a room while two other male attendants rushed to stop her. "Oh please! Like you guys can actually beat me!" quipped the Big Breasted Superheroine as she felled them with left and right shiny bronze hand karate chops to their throats which dropped both attendants to the floor as she ran past them and boldly into the room she saw the other attendants take her secret girlfriend Jade.

But as Fox Woman entered the room...the door was locked behind her as fumes of pink smoke from vents in the ceiling quickly filled the room...with the two male attendants donning gas masks...and being joined by two Chinese women who were also wearing gas masks.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...MY BIG FOX NIPPLES...MY WIDE FOX AREOLAS...THAT WEIRD SMOKE..IS MAKING THEM...HAA...HAA...HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARD...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...I'M GETTING DIZZY...GETTING SLEEPY...I'VE FALLEN INTO A TRAP AGAIN...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...MUST ACT FAST...TO SAVE JADE...BEFORE I GET KNOCKED OUT...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Fox Woman as she swayed from side to side on the balls of her erotic bare shiny bronze feet inside the locked pink smoke filled room.

Struggling to keep erotic thoughts about Jade from overwhelming her increasingly tired brain...Fox Woman managed to stop one male attendant by planting the ball of her erotic right bare shiny bronze foot into his groin and then flinging the other male attendant across the pink smoke-filled room...as they were too aroused by the sight of her voluptuous and muscular shiny bronze body to focus on capturing her.

But the two Chinese women...who Fox Woman had bested in their previous encounter at the New China Restaurant were fully focused on what they had to do as they attacked the Big Breasted Superheroine from two sides.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH" groaned Fox Woman as each of the Chinese women stabbed her in each of her big puffy gleaming golden brown nipples...through the flimsy fabric of her thin tight orange v-slit leotard with a long steel needle.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...THAT SEXY ACUPUNCTURE AGAIN...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

YOU'RE MAKING MY BIG FOX NIPPLES...HAA...HAA...HAAAAAAAAAAAAAARD...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

CAN'T MOVE...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...YOU'RE GOING TO GIVE ME A FREE MASSAGE...UUUUUUUUUH

CAN'T STOP YOU..." blurted Fox Woman...her erotic bare shiny bronze feet flat on the floor...her muscular shiny bronze arms limp...staring in sleepy fear and excitement at the two women as they slid her thin tight orange v-slit leotard off her voluptuous and muscular shiny bronze body...leaving her naked except for her pointy-tipped orange mask which covered the upper part of her beauteous face framed by her long mane of tousled orange hair.

Standing on either side of the sleepy Sexy Super She Fox...who was feeling her strength and speed of 30 foxes being drained by the needles stuck in each of her big puffy hard erect and bullet-shaped gleaming golden brown nipples...which were simultaneously making her wide gleaming golden brown areolas harden...the pink aphrodisiac smoke making her nipples and areolas harden further...her big gleaming golden brown cunt throbbing intensely as it became hard wet and camel toe-shaped...the two Chinese women rotated the needles stuck in each of the Big Breasted Superheroine's big puffy hard erect and bullet shaped gleaming golden brown nipples rapidly 360 degrees anticlockwise.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...SLEEPY...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...BECOMING...

UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...SLEEPIER...AND...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...SLEEPIER...I...CAN'T MOVE...UUUUUUUH

...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Fox Woman.

"Yes big breasted American superheroine! We learn from the last time!" sneered the Chinese woman standing on Fox Woman's left. "This time we make you go to sleep!" sneered the Chinese woman standing on Fox Woman's left. The sleepy Sexy Super She Fox could do nothing put watch as each of the two Chinese women took another long steel needle...simultaneously driving their sharp tips into the lips of her big hard wet gleaming golden brown clitoris.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...Y...Y...YEEEEEAH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

SOME KIND OF WEIRD REFLEXOLOGY...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...HITTING THE PLEASURE CENTRES IN MY BIG HAAAAARD WEEEET FOX CLITORIS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...HOT...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

HORNY...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...HELPLESS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...PRESSURE BUILDING...IN MY BIG HAAAAAARD WET...FOX CUNT...CAN'T HANDLE IT...GOT TO...UUUUH....GOING TO...UUUUUH...HAVE TO...UUUUUUUUH

YOU'RE GOING TO MAKE ME...UUH...UUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Fox Woman as rising on the balls of her erotic bare shiny bronze feet...throwing her head back as the two Chinese women brought her to a massive orgasm...a waterfall of thick white cum cascading out of her big hard wet camel toe shaped gleaming golden brown cunt.

Her head reeling with dizziness...the Big Breasted Superheroine lost her balance and fell flat on her back atop another stretcher that was wheeled in by the two male attendants that she had effortlessly beaten minutes earlier. One took a blue sponge that had been soaking for a day in the same aphrodisiac oil which was used on Faith and Jade earlier... dabbing it between the Sexy Super She Fox's wide open huge shiny bronze thighs as she laid dazed, disoriented, weak, aroused and sleepy atop the stretcher.

"Lights out super bitch!" sneered one male attendant as he clamped the sponge firmly over Fox Woman's nose and mouth.

"HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN...NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN...NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn" sighed Fox Woman into the sponge...her shiny bronze eyes rolling up in the slits of her pointy-tipped orange mask... then slowly closing as she inhaled the scent of her own Fox Cum and the aphrodisiac oil into her lungs...intensifying the sensations of pain and pleasure in her big puffy hard erect and bullet-shaped gleaming golden brown nipples...wide hard gleaming golden brown areolas...big hard wet camel toe-shaped gleaming golden brown cunt...her voluptuous and muscular shiny bronze body going limp atop the stretcher...her erotic bare shiny bronze feet resting on the top of the stretcher on their smooth heels...wide spaces between her sexy toes with orange glossy claw like toenails...as she quickly faded into unconsciousness.

20 minutes later

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuh...Jade...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuh....Uuuuuuuuuuh" cooed Fox Woman...announcing that she was starting to wake up from yet another impromptu knockout. Feeling lingering hardness and erectness in her big puffy gleaming golden brown nipples and wide gleaming golden brown areolas...lingering hardness and wetness in her big gleaming golden brown cunt...Fox Woman found herself naked except for her pointy-tipped orange mask on the upper part of her beauteous face framed by her long mane of orange tousled hair...lying flat on her back atop a woode treatment table... her shiny bronze hands and erotic bare shiny bronze feet bound to the upper and lower ends of the table.

Through her barely open shiny bronze eyes in the slits of her pointy-tipped orange mask...Fox Woman saw Jun Li looking down at her with a smug smile on her face.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...I know you...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh..feel so weak...feel so sleepy...barely able...to stay conscious...Uuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuh" sighed Fox Woman as she stared sleepily at Jun Li.

"Yes Fox Woman. You are going to receive a very special massage from the four men that you knocked out earlier" gloated Jun Li as four muscular Chinese male attendants...wearing only tight shorts approached the sleepy Sexy Super She Fox who could not get free in time.

"Uuuuuh...You won't get away with this...I'll get free...I'll save Jade and...Uuuuuuh...and bring you...

Uuuuuuuuh...to justice...Uuuuuuuh

...Uuuuuuuuh" quipped Fox Woman in an unconvincing attempt at defiance...unable to break the ropes binding her to the table...before the four Chinese men began her special erotic massage.

"UUUUUUUUUUH...MY HUGE FOX BREASTS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

GETTING OILED UP...UUUUUUUUH

SPECIAL TREATMENT..UUUUUUH

ON MY BIG FOX NIPPLES...AND MY WIDE FOX AREOLAS...UUUUH

...YOU'RE KEEPING THEM...HAAA

...HAAA...HAAA...HAAAAAAAARD

...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

...KEEPING ME...UUUUUUUUUUUH

...DIZZY...KEEPING ME..UUUUUUH

...SLEEPY...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" complained Fox Woman to the two Chinese men who were massaging aphrodisiac oil all over her naked enormous firm shiny bronze breasts.

The other two Chinese men went to work on her long muscular shiny bronze legs and her erotic bare shiny bronze feet.

"UUUUUUUUUUUH...MORE OF THAT OIL...BEING MASSAGED INTO MY LEGS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUH...BECOMING SO RELAXED...UUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

YOU GUYS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUH...GIVING ME THE FULL WORKS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...MY FEET...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

GETTING MASSAGED WITH THE OIL TOO...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

GETTING...SLEEPIER...AND SLEEPIER...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" cooed Fox Woman with pleasure as the oil was massaged into her erotic bare shiny bronze feet...including each of her sexy toes with orange glossy clawlike toenails...and the spaces between them.

Within less than ten minutes...Fox Woman's voluptuous and muscular shiny bronze body...with the exception of her big puffy gleaming golden-brown nipples...wide gleaming golden-brown areolas...big gleaming golden-brown cunt...and her thick matted glossy orange pubic bush...was completely covered by the aphrodisiac oil. Jun Li ordered the ropes binding her wrists and ankles to the wooden massage table be removing...knowing that the Big Breasted Superheroine was absolutely helpless.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...so hot...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...so horny...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh

so helpless...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...I can't move..Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...feel sexy...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh

feel sleepy...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...What happens now?...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Are you done yet?...Uuuuuh

...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" sighed Fox Woman as she stared sleepily at Jun Li... unable to clear her foggy brain about thoughts of sex with Jade.

"You get more American superhero bitch!" sneered one of the Chinese male attendants as two other male attendants began to squeeze each of the Sexy Super She Fox's big puffy gleaming golden brown nipples...making them harder and erecter....rubbing aphrodisiac oil into them...while rotating them 360 degrees.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...HOT...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...HORNY

...HELPLESS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...MUST HAVE MORE...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Fox Woman as she rolled her head from side to side...staring sleepily at the two Chinese men who were massaging oil into her big puffy hard erect and bullet-shaped gleaming golden-brown nipples and wide hard golden brown areolas.

Simultaneously...the other two Chinese men respectively rubbed aphrodisiac oil into her big gleaming golden brown clitoris...her thick matted glossy orange pubic hair...and her big gleaming golden-brown anus.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...NOOOOOOOOOOOO...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...OH

NO...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...HHHHHHH...HHHHHH...HOT...HHHHHHH...HHHHHHHHHHHH

...HORNY...HHHHHHHHHHH...HHHHHHHHH...HHHHHHHHHHHH...HELPLESS...HHHHHHHH...HHHHHHHH...HHHHHHHHH

HHHHHHHHHH...HHHHHHHHHHH" moaned Fox Woman with pleasure...as she felt pressure rising within her naked enormous firm gleaming golden brown breasts and inside her big hard wet gleaming golden brown cunt as the four Chinese men massaged aphrodisiac oil into these super erogenous body parts.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...HHH...HHH...HOT...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

HHH...HHH...HORNY...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...HHH...HHH...HHH...HELPLESS...UUUUUH

...SO SEXY...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...SO SLEEPY...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

CAN'T FIGHT IT...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...DON'T WANT TO...UUUH...BUT HAVE TO...UUUUH...YOU GUYS ARE GOING TO MAKE ME...UUH...UUUH...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" cooed Fox Woman as she simultaneously lactated and orgasmed...and faded quickly into unconsciousness atop the massage table.

10 minutes later

"Uuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Fox Woman...awakening ten minutes later...feeling hardness and erectness in her big puffy gleaming golden brown nipples and wide gleaming golden brown areolas...hardness and wetness in her throbbing big gleaming golden brown cunt in the space between her wide open huge shiny bronze thighs as she woke up ten minutes later...feeling hot, horny and helpless to do anything against Jun Li and her minions in the massage parlor

Jun Li motioned to the two Chinese men to continue the Big Breasted Superheroine's erotic massage while she lay hot, horny and helpless before them.

"UUUUUUUUUUH..MY BIG FOX NIPPLES...MY WIDE FOX AREOLAS...GETTING VIBED...

UUUUUUUUUUUUH...YOU'RE KEEPING THEM...HAA...HAA...

HAAAAAARD...KEEPING ME

...HHH...HOT...HHH...HORNY...

HHH..HHH...HELPLESS...UUUUH

UUUUUUUH" cooed Fox Woman as two Chinese men applied electric vibrators to the sexy summits of her naked enormous firm shiny bronze breasts.

She got no respite as the other two Chinese men applied electric vibrators to the space between her huge shiny bronze thighs.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

HOT...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

...HORNY...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

...HELPLESS...UUUUUUUUUUUUH

NEED TO LACTATE..UUUUUUUUH

...NEED TO CUM...UUUUUUUUUUH

BUT...UUUUUUH...SLEEPY...UUUH

...GETTING SLEEPIER...WANT TO PASS OUT...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

...GOT TO...STAY ... AWAKE...UUH

...UUUH...UUUUUUH" moaned Fox Woman as she felt her big shiny bronze clitoris being vibrated into erotic ecstacy...thinking about having sex with Jade.

Jun Li and her two masked Chinese henchwomen watched as the Chinese male attendants vibrated Fox Woman in her naked enormous shiny bronze breasts and big shiny bronze clitoris...bringing her close to an epic orgasm that meant a devastating defeat for her.

"Now it's time for the final part of the plan!" Jun Li told her female minions.

"UUUUUUUUUH...HOT...UUUUUUH

...HORNY...UUUUUUH...HELPLESS

...UUUUUUUUUUUH...CAN'T LACTATE...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

...CAN'T CUM...UUUUUUUUUUUUH

...UUUUUUUUUH" moaned Fox Woman in sleepy pleasure as the Chinese men kept vibrating her in her naked enormous shiny bronze breasts as well as in her big gleaming golden brown clitoris...making her think about having sex with Jade.

Jun Li and the two masked Chinese women approached the sleepy Sexy Super She Fox as she lay helpless atop the massage table. Jun Li waved away the four Chinese men.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...I'm not tied up...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...but...I feel so sexy...so sleepy...Uuuuuuuuh

I can't clear my head...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...to regain my strength...and speed...of 30 foxes...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh

...What are you going to...do to me now??...must save Jade...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...bring you...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuh to justice...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" sighed Fox Woman as she stared sleepily at Jun Li.

"I'm glad you asked Fox Woman. You will now experienc an ancient Chinese acupuncture technique...the Shai Shan...it has been used many times by the Chinese criminal underworld to tame super heroines into submission.

At those words...each of the Chinese masked women stuck a needle into each of Fox Woman's big puffy hard erect and bullet-shaped gleaming golden brown nipples...while Jun Lt stuck a needle into her big hard wet gleaming golden brown clitoris

"AIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE...MY BIG HAAAAARD FOX NIPPLES...AIEEEEEEEEEEEEE...MY WIDE HAAAAARD FOX AREOLAS

...MY BIG HAAAAARD FOX CLITORIS...AIEEEEEEEEEEEEEE...PAIN...AIEEEEEEEEEEEEE...TAKE THOSE NEEDLES OUT...AIEEEEEE

AIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE" cried Fox Woman in agony.

"The pain will be brief big breasted American bitch!" sneered Jun Li. Fox Woman soon understood what the Chinese villainess was talking about.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...YEEEEAAAH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

CAN'T LACTATE...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...CAN'T CUM...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

TOO MUCH FOX MILK...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...IN MY HUGE FOX BREASTS...UUUUUUUUUH

TOO MUCH FOX CUM...TRAPPED INSIDE MY BIG HAAAAARD AND WEEEET FOX CUNT...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

...HOT...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...HORNY...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...HELPLESS...UUUUUUUUUUUUH

...SLEEPY...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...SO SLEEPY...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...WILL BE UNCONSCIOUS IN THE NEXT FIVE SECONDS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" cooed Fox Woman as her shiny bronze eyes began to close in the slits of her pointy-tipped orange mask...as her tired brain filled with erotic images of her having sex with Jade.

"You are beaten Fox Woman! Submit to your erotic desires! Clearly you are infatuated with the skateboarder Jade Hartley! You will never see her again! Once you are knocked out, you will be the property of Scar Mask while your girlfriend Jade and other women will be taken out of the city and sold as sex slaves!" gloated Jun Li, confident that the Big Breasted Superheroine was beaten.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...MUST SAVE JADE...BUT...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

TOO MUCH FOX MILK...TRAPPED IN MY HUGE FOX BREASTS...CAN'T LACTATE...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

MY BIG FOX CUNT...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...HURTS...THROBBING...TOO MUCH FOX CUM...TRAPPED INSIDE

NEED TO CUM...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...CAN'T DO IT...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

SLEEPY...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...SO SLEEPY...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...

CAN'T STAY AWAKE...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" complained Fox Woman as she temples throbbed with dizziness and she was unable to keep her shiny bronze eyes open in the slits of her pointy-tipped orange mask...

But as she faded towards unconsciousness...Fox Woman heard the voice of the Fox Spirit speaking to her.

"You must not submit to your erotic desires Faith Nikka! You must concentrate to regain your Fox Powers! Jade needs you!"

Hearing those words...the Big Breasted Superheroine pushed the erotic desires brought about by the erotic massage and the erotic acupuncture to the back of her mind...causing an orange aura to surround her voluptuous and muscular shiny bronze body as she lay sprawled out on her back atop the wooden massage table.

"What...?!!" gasped Jun Li in surprise. Neither the Chinese villainess or her two masked female Chinese minions were able to do as the orange aura exploded...sending them flying backwards and also dislodging the needles from Fox Woman's big puffy gleaming golden brown nipples and her big gleaming golden brown clitoris. When the aura faded...Jun Li was shocked to see the Sexy Super She Fox off the table...clad in her thin tight orange v-slit leotard again...her super powers restored.

"Stop her! Knock her out!" yelled Jun Li to the four Chinese male attendants who charged towards the Big Breasted Superheroine as the Chinese villainess fled out the door. "Not this time boys!" quipped Fox Woman...the muscles of her voluptuous shiny bronze body accentuated as she dispatched them swiftly with a rapid sequence of punches and kicks before sprinting out of the room in pursuit of Jun Li...using the sensations in her famous big puffy golden brown nipples to track her.

Emerging into an alley behind the massage parlor...Fox Woman saw a truck speeding away from her. "Jade's inside that truck! I've got to save her!" quipped the Sexy Super She Fox as she sprinted after the truck. Flexing her huge shiny bronze thighs...Fox Woman leapt over the speeding truck...landing in front of it...driving her clenched shiny bronze fists into its front grill...bringing the truck to an abrupt halt.

Two henchmen in the driver's cab went flying through the windshield...hit the ground hard and passed out. Jun Li was thrown forward but jerked back hard by her seatbelt. Dazed from the sudden impact...she loosened her seat belt and staggered out of the damaged truck and collapsed to the asphalt.

Her enormous firm shiny bronze breasts threatening to spill out from under her thin tight orange v-slit leotard...Fox Woman broke the lock on the back of the truck...opened its rear doors and leapt inside to free Jade who was bound and gagged but conscious. There were other women in the back of the truck who were also bound and gagged...some of them dazed while others were unconscious.

"Jade are you all right?" asked Fox Woman...feeling her big puffy golden brown nipples stiffen and her big gleaming golden brown cunt become moist...under her thin tight orange v-slit leotard as she freed Jade from her restraints. The 18 year old brunette was equally aroused to see her secret superheroine girlfriend. "I am now that you're here Fox Woman! I knew you'd save me and these other girls!" said Jade as she rubbed her wrists. Fox Woman felt growing warmth in her enormous firm shiny bronze breasts and between her huge shiny bronze thighs...the urge to have sex with Jade on the spot was powerful...but she restrained herself.

"Can you help these girls while I question the villainess who tried to kidnap you and nearly knocked me out?" asked Fox Woman rhetorically. "You know I will Foxie!" replied Jade with a smile. Fox Woman nodded as she leapt out of the truck and ran to where a dazed Jun Li was struggling to get up from the asphalt.

Grabbing hold of the dazed villainess...the Sexy Super She Fox sought to ger answers from her.

"It's over and I'm taking you and your followers to justice! Who are you working for?! I need to know!" demanded Fox Woman. Jun Li looked at the Big Breasted Superheroine and laughed. "Scar Mask is coming for you!" sneered Jun Li.

As Jun Li spoke...a shot rang out and her head jerked to the left. "What?!!" gasped Fox Woman...dropping Jun Li to the asphalt...the villainess' eyes wide open..blood flowing from a single fatal gunshot to the left side of her head. Still shocked by Jun Li being murdered right under nose...Fox Woman was taken off guard again as four grenades landed on the asphalt inches away from the sexy toes of her erotic bare shiny bronze feet.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH"

groaned the Sexy Super She Fox in absolute agony as the force of the explosions knocked her off her erotic bare shiny bronze feet...she felt shards of metal striking her voluptuous and muscular shiny bronze body...shredding her thin tight orange v-slit leotard in several places as she went flying through the air...and landed hard on her back on the asphalt ten feet away from where she was sanding...her muscular shiny bronze arms and ong muscular shiny bronze legs flailing in the air.

Four cannisters hit the asphalt close to where she lay...surrounding her in a thick fog of white smoke. Scar Mask came at the Big Breasted Superheroine as she lay on the asphalt and gave her no time to recover...as she lowered a thick white cloth soaked in a purple aphrodisiac liquid that she created....towards her enemy's exposed enormous firm shiny bronze breasts

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...MY BIG HAAAAAARD FOX NIPPLES...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...MY WIDE HAAAAAAAAAAAARD FOX AREOLAS....UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...GOT METAL IN THEM...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...HURT...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...SOMEONE RUBBING A LIQUID APHRODISIAC ON THEM....UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...GETTING...HHH...HHH...HOT...HHHH...HHHH...HORNY

...HHH...HHH...HELPLESS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...FEELS GOOD...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

WANT MORE...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Fox Woman as erotic thoughts about Jade clouded her mind to the reality that she was in grave danger.

"You'll get more Fox Slut. More pleasure and more pain!" sneered Scar Mask as she took the same liquid aphrodisiac soaked cloth she was applying to Fox Woman's naked enormous firm shiny bronze breasts..pulled aside the orange sliver of the heroine's leotard that barely covered the space between her huge shiny bronze thighs

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

MORE LIQUID APHRODISIAC...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

NOW BEING RUBBED...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...ON MY BIG FOX CLITORIS...UUUUUUUUH

METAL STUCK THERE TOO...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...PAIN...BUT NOW...P...P...PLEASURE...HHH...HHH...HHH

...HOT...HHH...HHH...HHH...HORNY...HHH...HHH...HHH...HELPLESS...UUUH...THIS IS FAMILIAR...I'M GOING TO...UUUUUH

GOT TO...UUUUUUH...HAVE TO...UUH...UUUH...UUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH"

moaned Fox Woman as she was brought to an almighty orgasm...a waterfall of thick white cum gushes out from her big shiny wet camel toe-shaped gleaming golden brown cunt on to the asphalt between her wide open huge shiny bronze thighs.

Scar Mask moved swiftly...dabbing up a generous amount of the Big Breasted Superheroine's famous cum into the cloth and then clamping it firmly over her nose and mouth.

"HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN...HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

...NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN...NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

...NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN" screamed Fox Woman into the thick fibres of the cloth...her muscular shiny bronze arms and long muscular shiny bronze legs flailing in the air in futility.

"You'll be out cold in the next two second Fox Slut. I can beat you anytime I want. Next time, you're gonna be all mine! Take your nap now!" ordered Scar Mask as she kept the cum/aphrodisiac liquid soaked cloth pressed hard over the Big Breasted Superheroine's nose and mouth.

"HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

HHH...HHH...HHH...HHH...hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" cooed Fox Woman into the cloth...her muscular shiny bronze arms falling limp past her head...her long muscular shiny bronze legs spreading wide open below her wide curvy waist...her erotic bare shiny bronze feet resting on the asphalt on their smooth heels...wide spaces appearing between her sexy toes with orange glossy clawlike toenails...as the tension evaporated from them...her shiny bronze eyes rolling up in the slits of her pointy-tipped orange mask and slowly closing as she inhaled the scent of the liquid aphrodisiac and her own cum deeply into her lungs...causing her head to reel with dizziness and compelling her to succumb to unconsciousness.

To be continued

Mon Sep 19, 2022 2:42 pm