Welcome to the Hipcomix Forums

HOME

FREE AREA
- JOIN - MEMBERS - LINKS - CONTACT - TUTORIALS - FORUMS - UPDATES

WEBMA$TER$

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Sep 07, 2024 10:01 pm

Crocodile Woman in Area 69-4 
Megalomaniac

Post Crocodile Woman in Area 69-4
Crocodile Woman in Area 69-4

24 hours later
Katherine, Northern Territory
Australia
7 am

Bobby and Barbara Darwin were at their home at the Darwin Ranch...having breakfast and preparing for another busy day at the nearby Darwin Zoo which they owned and operated on behalf of the Darwin Foundation...a non-profit organization founded by their mother Terri Darwin and their late father Sam Darwin to protect wildlife in Australia and promote environmental conservation both in Australia and worldwide.

Bobby and Barbara were hardly your typical 18 year old twin siblings. Both of them were expert veterinarians and zoologists from an early age, following in their parents' footsteps. Barbara frowned as she hung up her cell phone after getting voice mail on Terri's phone and joined her brother at the breakfast table.

"No answer from Mum. Looks like she's gone out of town on business for the foundation again" said Barbara who was hoping Terri would have been able to come and have breakfast with them. Terri lived at the Darwin Estate which was located on the more remote eastern side of Katherine. Bobby nodded his head in agreement as he looked at images of their superheroine idol Crocodile Woman in various action and unconscious poses...taken during her adventures against criminals in the Northern Territory. As he watched the images of the Top Heavy Heroine of the Outback's voluptuous and muscular creamy body that was barely covered by her thin tight tiny croc string bra that her immense firm creamy breasts threatened to spill out of...and her tiny tight croc G-string between her huge creamy thighs...barely covering her thick matted blonde pubic bush and her big glossy pink cunt...Bobby mechanically stroked the middle of his shorts with the fingers of his left hand...causing his dick to stiffen underneath.

Barbara shook her head and sighed when she saw this. She loved her brother and while she idolised Crocodile Woman like he did...she was concerned about his infatuation for the Sexy Super She Croc...since the time they first met her. Barbara remembered how they found Crocodile Woman unconscious in the Dukbinj National Park after she had been cleverly ambushed and knocked out with mortar grenades. Crocodile Woman told them about her weakness to sex and the vulnerability of her immense firm creamy breasts...big puffy glossy nipples and wide glossy areolas to pleasure or pain...which would always knock her out.

"Give it up Bobby. Crocodile Woman isn't in love with you" said Barbara. "You haven't seen the way she looks at me when I touch her huge Crocodile Breasts. She says she likes the way I play with her big Crocodile Nipples and wide Crocodile Areolas...and that it turns her on" replied Bobby...as he continued stroking his stiffening dick through his shorts with the fingers of his left hand...while using the fingers of his right hand to scroll through images of the Top Heavy Heroine of the Outback...and stories of her superheroine adventures...most recently her exposure of English noble SIR THOMAS KING as an illegal collector of several stolen items and involvement in various criminal trades.

"She probably said that not to hurt your feelings. She knows you have a crush on her. Since we helped her, Crocodile Woman told us about how her huge Crocodile Breasts, big Crocodile Nipples, her wide Crocodile Areolas and her big Crocodile Cunt are super erogenous and sex knocks her out all the time. All of Australia knows that now, especially that criminal fiend Mike Dandee. He's knocked her out many times by nailing her in all those places." said Barbara.

Bobby became angry when her heard his name and remembered how many times he watched him arouse and knock out his superheroine idol and crush. "I don't get it Barb. Yeah, you're right Dandee's knocked out Crocodile Woman several times. He even invented that Croc Chloroform which she totally can't handle and it puts her out for days when it's put on her big Crocodile Nipples and her wide Crocodile Areolas. Crocodile Woman said she told the police that Dandee surprised her and knocked her out after she defeated King and his guards..and then escaped. When I get my hands on that scum, he'll pay for that! said Bobby as he looked at online images of the Top Heavy Heroine of the Outback lying topless and unconscious atop a stretcher...being carried by two police officers...towards a waiting police helicopter at King's estate in Nhulunby....her immense firm creamy breasts...capped at their sexy summits by big puffy hard erect and bullet-shaped glossy pink nipples and wide hard glossy pink areolas on full display to the entire population of Australia and the rest of the world.

"You need to calm down Bobby. Crocodile Woman told us that this is something that's going to happen to her every time she fights crime in Australia. She's gotten used to it and if we're her friends, we need to get used to her getting knocked out and captured a lot but know that her strength, stamina and speed of 40 saltwater crocodiles will help her to win in the end...even against cunning criminals like Mike Dandee" replied Barbara.

Though his crush for the Sexy Super She Croc remained strong...rivalled by the thought that she may actually be liking the knockouts that Mike Dandee gave her...Bobby decided to set these feelings he had aside for the time being. "That sounds almost like something Mum would say" grinned Bobby. "If she was around often enough to know that you got a big crush on Crocodile Woman and know the kinds of adventures we have with her" replied Barbara. "True. At least we know that even though we don't see her as often as we'd like...Mum's off doing her work for the Foundation and keeping herself safe. She lives such a boring life compared to Crocodile Woman" agreed Bobby as they got back to having breakfast and preparing for a full day's work at the nearby Darwin Zoo.

Unknown location
Northern Territory
Australia.
7 am

Bobby and Barbara had no idea that at that very moment....their mother Terri Darwin...was in great peril...within her sexy and super-powered alter-ego of Crocodile Woman.

The Top Heavy Heroine of the Outback lay sprawled out on her back atop a medical examination table in a white walled room. Her muscular creamy arms were extended past her head...bound to the top of the table by strong leather restraints that were tied tightly around the wrists of her creamy hands...her thick muscular creamy legs were spread wide open below her thick shapely waist...another pair of strong leather restraints tied tightly around her ankles...her erotic bare creamy feet resting atop the cold steel surface of the table on their smooth heels...wide spaces between her sexy toes with short glossy toenails.

She was naked except for the thin croc mask which stretched across the upper part of her beauteous face framed by her long mane of tousled blonde hair. Her green eyes were tightly closed in the slits of her flimsy mask. Her naked immense firm creamy breasts rose and fell slowly with each deep relaxed breath that she took. Atop their sexy summits...her famous big puffy glossy pink nipples were hard, erect and bullet-shaped while her famous wide glossy pink areolas were hard and swollen.

Her thin tight croc string removed from between her huge creamy thighs while she was unconscious...fully exposed her thick matted blonde pubic bush and her big hard wet camel toe-shaped glossy pink cunt throbbing gently in the middle of it. Adhesive patches with wiring running from them....were attached to each of her naked immense firm creamy breasts and between her huge creamy thighs in the vicinity of her thick matted blonde pubic bush and her big hard wet glossy pink camel toe cunt.

On the other side of a one way mirror which allowed her to view the tamed Top Heavy Heroine of the Outback....DOCTOR VIOLET PAYNE... a 30 year old woman standing at 5'3 with pale white skin...thick rimmed glasses...short blonde hair and a slender figure...closely monitored her visually as well as her vital signs on an array of medical equipment before her.

Doctor Payne heard the door open and saw a 40 year old man with a muscular man standing at 5'9...wearing a multi-cam uniform...brown leather boots...a colonel's insignia on his shoulders...a pistol holstered on the right side of his waist...and a sandy brown beret on his head...bearing the sword insignia of the Special Air Services Regiment or the SASR...one of the Australian military's special operations units...enter the room. "How is she Doctor? asked SASR Colonel PETER WYATT as he looked at the naked and unconscious Crocodile Woman...bound by her creamy hands and her erotic bare creamy feet on the examination table in the next room.

"No change Colonel. Crocodile Woman's been in a deep state of unconsciousness since your men brought her here 24 hours ago. The hardness and erectness of her big nipples...similar hardness and erectness of her wide areolas...and the distinct camel toe shape of her big cunt are indicative of this. Your men said she babbled something about having to stay unconscious for two days after they shot her in her big nipples with carfentanil. Other reports about her conflicts with criminals in the Northern Territory...most notably the wanted felon Mike Dandee...say she's made similar comments when she's been incapacitated and tamed...it would appear that she had a penchant for being knocked out through erotic arousal...and possibly has a deep-rooted fetish for it" replied Payne as she gazed unemotionally at the voluptuous and muscular creamy body of the captured and unconscious Crocodile Woman...noticing the bulge in Wyatt's pants.

"Then by that calculation...she should be waking up tomorrow. Make the necessary arrangements for her interrogation. My men are dealing with the journalist that they found drugging and molesting her super ass in Elsey National Park. We'll be through with him soon" said Colonel Wyatt as he left the room.., looking forward to questioning the Top Heavy Heroine of the Outback.

In another room...Jimmy Taylor sat in a chair...his hands cuffed at the wrists to the back of the chair...his clothese bathed in sweat as an intense light was shone on him. Standing in the shadows behind the light...two SASR soldiers interrogated him.

"Who are you?!...What do you know about the mystery lights over the Outback?!... What's your connection with Crocodile Woman?!...Why were you drugging and raping her?!...What does she know about the mystery lights?!" they demanded in turn...not giving the Nigerian journalist any chance to think.

"UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...I DON'T KNOW...UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH....I FOUND CROCODILE WOMAN...UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...UNCONSCIOUS...UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
....UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH... THE BUSH...UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...SHE KNOWS...UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
SOMETHING ABOUT THAT...UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...WAS USING CROC CHLOROFORM...UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
...ON HER BIG TITS...AND HER BIG CUNT...UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...TO MAKE HER TALK...UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH..THEY'RE HER WEAK SPOTS...UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
...UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"groaned Jimmy as he gasped for air.

"Where's the information she was telling you?!" asked one soldier.

"UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...ON MY TAPE RECORDER...UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...WHO ARE YOU...UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...WHERE AM I....WHAT'S GOING...UNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNH" groaned Jimmy as the second soldier pistol whipped him behind the head...knocking him unconscious. The light was turned off and the soldiers shoved the unconscious Jimmy Taylor to the floor.

The two SASR soldiers looked at the unconscious Nigerian journalist on the floor and then at the items they had confiscated from him that lay on a nearby table. One of them took his radio and contacted Colonel Wyatt.

"The reporter doesn't know anything Colonel. He claims that Crocodile Bimbo does and he got the info she told him on tape. He also confirmed the intel we have about her and how to knock out her super ass" said the soldier. "Good work. Confiscate Mr Taylor's tape recorder and get it to IT to check its contents for something we can use. Keep his phone too. Dump him back where you found him and empty his wallet. When Taylor wakes up with a big lump on the back of his head...the only thing he'll think was that he got robbed. Crocodile Woman has questions to answer when she wakes up" replied Colonel Wyatt.

24 hours later
Unknown location
Northern Territory
Australia.
7 am

""uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...w...wheah am Oy...?...uuuuuuh my biieg crocodoile neepples...my woide crocodoile areolahs...fayl sao. ..haaa...haaa...haaaaaaaaaaaaaaahd ...my biieg crocodoile cunt...fayls...sao. ..haaa...haaaa ...haaaaaaaaahd...and waye...waye...wayeeeeeeeeeh'... uuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" sighed Crocodile Woman...rolling her head...pillowed atop her long mane of tousled blonde hair as she announced that she was regaining consciousness.

Her temples reeling with dizziness...feeling hardness and erectness in her big puffy glossy pink nipples and her wide glossy pink areolas...
feeling hardness and wetness in her big glossy pink cunt...dampness in her thick matted blonder pubic bush...the tired Top Heavy Heroine of the Outback felt cool air wafting over her voluptuous and muscular creamy body...telling her that she was naked except for the thin croc mask which stretched across the upper part of her beauteous face that was framed by her long mane of tousled blonde hair.

She moved her muscular creamy arms and thick muscular creamy legs...feeling them respectively extended limp past her head and spread wide open below her thick shapely waist...and hearing the distinctive metallic clicks of stainless steel wrist and ankle cuffs which restrained her flat on her back atop a steel examination table.

"uuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...wheah am Oy?...uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh i'm nyked except faw moy crocodoile mahsk..uuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...my hahnds and moy fayt ahh teed ...uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...i've bayn cuypchuhd...uuuuuuuuuuuh...by moike dahnday aguyn...i must geh' fray...uuuuuuuuuuh...and bring hiiem...uuuuuh..tao justoice...uuuuuuuuh...uuuuuuuuh" cooed Crocodile Woman... as she wiggled helplessly atop the steel examination table...tugging weakly at the steel hand and ankle cuffs that were respectively binding her creamy hands and her erotic bare creamy feet to opposite ends of the table

On cue a bright light shone down on her from above.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...thaht loigh'...uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh it's sao broigh' mr dahnday!...i hahve t' look at ih'... uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...it's mykin me fayl deezzy... you've cuypchuhd me in anuhthah one of yoah exsaellent trahps..uuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...buh' yah knaow. ..uuuuuuuuuuh ...thees weell nawt hawld me faw lawng...once moy biieg crocodoile neepples...and moy woide crocodoile areolahs become sawft...uuuuuuuuuuuuh...uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" cooed Crocodile Woman ...feeling growing hardness and erectness in her big puffy bullet shaped glossy pink nipples and wide glossy pink areolas...growing hardness and wetness in her big glossy pink camel toe-shaped cunt...growing wetness in her thick matted blonde pubic bush between her wide open huge creamy thighs...as she couldn't help but feel excited at the thought of fighting Mike Dandee again...remembering how expertly he tricked...erotically aroused...and knocked her unconscious in their last encounter...when he helped her defeat SIR THOMAS KING...who she later learnt had hired him to capture her for his private collection of exotic items.

Hearing her untimely utterances ... SASR Colonel Peter Wyatt was confident that the interrogation he was about to personally oversee on the tired Top Heavy Heroine of the Outback. Wyatt nodded to Doctor Violet Payne who went to a nearby table and took out a pair of electric toothbrushes that were soaking in a bowl filled with a clear liquid solution.

Doctor Payne...who despite her scientific intelligence...felt insecure because of her slender and virtually shapeless body....bad short blonde hair and thick rimmed glasses on her face...was only too happy to have been given approval from Colonel Wyatt to erotically torture the Sexy Super She Croc in the well known super erogenous parts of her voluptuous and muscular creamy body.

"uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...whaht's gaowin on... uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...my biieg crocodoile neepples...uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh my woide crocodoile areolahs...are bein brushed... uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...you knaow whaht Oy loike mr dahnday...uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh..thees is mykin moy biieg crocodoile neepples...and moy woide crocodoile areolahs...haaa...haaa..haaa...haaa... haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahd...uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh ...yaw mykin me...hhh...hhh...hawt...hhh...hhh...hohny...hhh... hhh...haelpless...buh' Oy weell...hhh...hhh...geh'...fray...and...hhh...hhhh.. bring yah...hhh...hhh...hhh...hhh..tao justoice...hhh hhhh...hhhh...hhhh" panted Crocodile Woman...wiggling helplessly atop the steel examination table...her green eyes staring sleepily into the bright light above her...her creamy hands clenched into fists...the sexy toes of her erotic bare creamy feet with short glossy toenails...flexing sensuously as they tried to stay close together and curled with tension...as Doctor Payne glided the rotating damp bristles of the electric toothbrushes over her big puffy glossy pink nipples and her wide glossy pink areolas.

Using a remote control device he held in his right gloved hand...Colonel Wyatt altered the light that was shining down on the trapped Top Heavy Heroine of the Outback from an intense single bright white light to a bright flashing white strobe light which she could not look away from. In contrast...Colonel Wyatt and Doctor Payne had protective goggles over their eyes to shield them from the effects of the flashing white strobe light that filled the closed room they were in.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...thaht loigh'...uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh flahshin intao moy eoys...uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh kayp brushin me in moy biieg haaaaaaaaahd crocodoile neepples...and moy woide haaaaaaaaahd crocodoile areolahs mr dahnday...uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh ...the brushes hahve crawc chlorofohm...and somethin else on thaem...uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...you found a new why...uuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...tao geh' me...hhh...hhh...hawt ...hhh...hhh...hohny...hhh...hhh...hhh...haelpless.....i hahve t' geh' fray...uuuuuuuuuuh...and bring yah ...uuuuuuuuuuh...tao justoice...uuuuuuuh...uuuuuuuuh" cooed Crocodile Woman wiggling helplessly atop the steel examination table.

"Leesten caff'lly crocodoile womahn! yaw gaowin t' look intao the loigh' as yoah biieg neepples and woide areolahs ahh brushed weeth crawc chlorofohm and sodium paentawthahl.i awe-dah yah t' become hawt, hohny and haelpless" said Colonel Wyatt into a wireless microphone which altered his voice to sound like that of the Sexy Super She Croc's favourite arch enemy.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...y...y...yaes...mr...dahnday...i cahn't daeny...uuuuuuuuuuuuh...thaht yaw in chahge... uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...my biieg haaaaahd crocodoile neepples and moy woide haaaahd crocodoile areolahs...gettin sooo slaypy frawm yoah crawc chlorofohm...uuuuuuuuuuh fuhst toime sodium paentawthahl is bein used on moy biieg crocodoile neepples and moy woide crocodoile areolahs... uuuuuuuuuuuuh...thees is very cree-uytive...even faw a claevah croiminul loike yah...thaht's whoy Oy respect yah ...and look fohwahd t' foightin yah...uuuuuuuuuuuuh you sound deefferent..uuuuuuuuuuh...buh' yah knaow Oy've gawt nao choice in thaese situytions buh' t' obay yah...uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...i'll look at the loigh'... uuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...moah crawc chlorofohm on moy biieg haaaahd crocodoile neepples and moy woide haaaaaaahd crocodoile areolahs playse...uuuuuuuuuuh...uuuuuuuuuh" cooed Crocodile Woman as she stared into the bright flashing white strobe light directly above her while Doctor Payne continued applying the spinning bristles of the electric toothbrushes that were soaked in a solution of croc chloroform and sodium pentothal over her famous big puffy glossy pink nipples and wide glossy pink areolas.

Colonel Wyatt and Doctor Payne observed the movements of the Sexy Super She Croc's voluptuous and muscular creamy body became slower atop the table...until it stopped moving altogether...her naked immense firm creamy breasts...capped at their sexy summits by big puffy hard erect and bullet-shaped glossy pink nipples and wide hard glossy pink areolas...as they rose and fell slower and slower...with each deep relaxed breath that she took... her creamy hands unclenched their fists...revealing their palms as her slender creamy fingers with short glossy fingernails opened...her thick muscular creamy legs spread wide open below her thick shapely waist...her erotic bare creamy feet resting on their smooth heels on the top of the steel examination table...her sexy toes with short glossy toenails...fighting a losing battle to stay curled with tension and close together.

As Doctor Payne continued to drug the tired Top-Heavy Heroine of the Outback in her famous nipples and areolas with croc chloroform and sodium pentothal that were soaked into the spinning bristles of the electric toothbrushes that were glided meticulously over the glossy pink super erogenous flesh of her famous big nipples and wide areolas....as she stared into the flashing white strobe light...Colonel Wyatt began the next phase of her interrogation.

​"Yaes crocodoile womahn! yah'll geh' moah crawc chlorofohm and sodium paentawthahl on yoah biieg neepples and yoah woide areolahs once yah do as Oy awe-dah and kayp lookin at the loigh'" said Colonel Wyatt...the cordless microphone he was wearing making him sound like the notorious criminal Mike Dandee.

"uuuuuuuuuuuuuh...you sound deefferent mr dahnday... uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...buh' Oy'm too...hhh...hhh...hawt... hhh...hhh...hohny...hhh...hhh...hhh...haelpless... t' theenk cleahly...uuuuuuuuuuuuh...you knaow haow crawc chlorofohm tuhns me on...mykes me wayk and slaypy...uuuuuuuuuuh...you knaow Oy loike ih'...uuuuuuuuuuh...i look fohwahd t' yah knawckin me eow'...uuuuuuuuuuuuh...plyyin gymes weeth me... uuuuuuuuuuuuuh...i'll plie thiies new guyme...uuuuuuuh i'm lookin intao the loigh'...uuuuuuuuh...sao saexy...sao slaypy...i'm bein hypnotoised..." cooed Crocodile Woman...her eyelids barely open in the slits of the thin croc mask which stretched across the upper part of her beauteous face framed by her long mane of tousled blonde hair...her green eyes glazed with sleep as she stared long and hard into the white flashing strobe light.

Observing the growing hardness and erectness of the big puffy glossy pink nipples and wide glossy pink areolas of the tired Top Heavy Heroine of the Outback...Doctor Payne nodded to Colonel Wyatt and he began the next phase of the interrogation.

"Crocodoile womahn. cawnfuhm t' me thaht yah ahh hypnotoised and haelpless...and yah weell answah ooll of moy questions truthfully" said Wyatt.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuh...yaes mr dahnday...you hahve cuypchuhd me aguyn...uuuuuuuuuuuuuh...yaes...i am hypnotoised... uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...my biieg crocodoile neepples...my woide crocodoile areolahs...are very...haaaaaaaaaaahd ...uuuuuuuuuuuh...my biieg crocodoile cunt...is very haaaaaaaaaaahd...and very...wayeeeeeeeeh'...uuuuuuuh i am yoah sluyve...uuuuuuuuuuh...i weell obay yah..." cooed Crocodile Woman as she stared with sleepy green eyes in the slits of her thin croc mask into the bright white flashing strobe light as Doctor Payne continued to brush croc chloroform and sodium pentothal into the super erogenous glossy pink flesh of her big puffy hard erect nipples and hard wide areolas.

"Why weah yah in elsay nuytional pahk? whaht do yah knaow abeow' ufao soighteengs in the area? asked Colonel Wyatt.

"uuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...i waent theah t' cleah moy hayd...uuuuuuuuuuuh...i've bayn theenkin struynge erotic thoughts abeow' yah mr dahnday...uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh i'm loikin moah and moah the why yah nile me in moy huge crocodoile braysts...uuuuuuuuuuuuuh...and in moy biieg crocodoile cunt...aftah yah rescued me frawm suh thomahs king...and thaen knawcked me eow' aguyn...uuuuuuuuuuh...i was sweemmin in the ropah reevah thaht laed me intao elsay nuytional pahk...my biieg crocodoile neepples becuyme steeff...uuuuuuuuuuuuuh...thaht hahppens whaen thy wahn me abeow' duyngah...uuuuuuuuuuuuh...i waent t' invaestigyte and found a glaowin rawck on the reevah baed...uuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...whaen Oy gawt closah t' ih'... ih' myde me haaaaaahd in moy biieg crocodoile neepples...haaaaaahd in moy woide crocodoile areolahs...haaaaaahd and wayeeeh' in moy biieg crocodoile cunt...ih' myde me...hhh...hhh...hawt...hhhh...hhh... hohny...hhh...hhh...hhh...haelpless...as ih' myde me theenk abeow' hahvin saex weeth yah...and...and...b...b ...bawbby...uuuuuuuuuuuuuh...uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" cooed Crocodile Woman...staring with sleepy green eyes in the slits of her thin croc mask into the bright white flashing strobe light...as Doctor Payne brushed croc chloroform and sodium pentothal into the super erogenous glossy pink flesh of her big puffy hard erect nipples and wide hard areolas.

"Sao whaht hahppaened t' the glaowin rawck? haow diied ih' tuhn yah on? who is thiies 'bawbby'? whaht's hiies cawnnaection t' yah? whaht does he knaow abeow' the glaowin rawck and the ufao soighteengs? asked Colonel Wyatt as Doctor Payne continued to apply croc chloroform and sodium pentothal into the super erogenous glossy pink flesh of the sleepy Sexy Super She Croc's her big puffy hard erect nipples and wide hard areolas.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...i...i daon't knaow. ..uuuuuuuuuuuuuuh my biieg crocodoile neepples...uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh ...my woide crocodoile areolahs...weah too..haaa..haaa ...haaa...haaaaaaaaaaahd...i couldn't lahctuyte... uuuuuuuuuuuh...my biieg crocodoile cunt...was too...haaa...haaa...haaaaaaaaaahd...and w...w...w...wayeeeeeeh'...i couldn't cum...i was foahst t' theenk abeow' hahvin saex...weeth yah...and weeth...b...b...b..b...bawbby...da...da...da...dahwin ...uuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" cooed Crocodile Woman as she stared with sleepy green eyes in the slits of her thin croc mask into the bright flashing white strobe light shining directly into her beauteous face...erotic thoughts of Bobby Darwin and Mike Dandee clouding her mind as the croc chloroform and sodium pentohal which Doctor Payne was applying with electric toothbrushes to her big puffy hard erect and bullet-shaped glossy pink nipples and her wide hard glossy pink areolas...kept her trapped in a powerful erotic stupor...bordering on unconsciousness.

"the glaowin rawck...thaht myde yah hawt and hohny...theenkin abeow' me...abeow' bawbby dahwin...whaht hahppaened t' the glaowin rawck crocodoile womahn?! taell the truth!!" insisted Colonel Wyatt who was started to find the erotic utterances of the tired and tamed Top Heavy Heroine of the Outback becoming tedious.

Doctor Violet Payne however felt differently as she kept the bristles of the electric toothbrushes soaked in croc chloroform and sodium pentothal gliding all over the super erogenous glossy pink flesh of Crocodile Woman's big puffy hard erect and bullet shaped nipples and her wide hard areolas...keeping her sleepy and submissive and staring into the white flashing strobe light over her head which kept her trapped in a hypnotic trance.

"uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...my biieg crocodoile neepples ...my woide crocodoile areolahs...uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh hahve naevah bayn...sao. ..haaa...haaa...haaaaaaaaaaaaahd baefoah...uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh i loike ih' whaen yah tuhn me on mr dahnday...uuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...you weell soon knawck me eow' faw haowevah lawng yah wahnt me t' be uncawnscious buh'...uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...baefoah yah puh' me t' slayp...i weell answah yoah question...uuuuuuuuuuuuh a ufao. ..used a baym of enuhgy t' tyke ih' eow' of the ropah reevah...the blahst knawcked me eow' of the wottah...i hiieh' moy huge crocodoile braysts...haaaahd aguynst a cleeff neah the reevah...i pahssed eow' whaen the ufao flew awhy...i daon't knaow wheah ih' waent... uuuuuuuuuuuuuh...uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" cooed Crocodile Woman.

Wyatt switched off the cordless microphone and ordered Doctor Payne to pause the Sexy Super She Croc's erotic interrogation.

"The big breasted super bitch doesn't know any more about the rock than the reporter did. But she fits the intel in the files we have on her since she appeared in the Outback. Crocodile Woman is a superheroine of incomparable sexiness and strength...but she's also a bungling nymphomaniac dimwit whose arrogance exceeds her superheroine abilities and she's an unfettered blabbermouth when she's erotically aroused and drugged. Have her prepared for transport Doctor. I've got to brief the Director about this interrogation" said the Colonel as he removed the tape recording of Crocodile Woman's confessions.

"Certainly Colonel. Crocodile Woman will be unconscious and ready for transport within the hour" replied Doctor Payne as she watched Wyatt leave the room. But feeling jealous of the voluptuous and muscular creamy body of the tired and tamed Top Heavy Heroine of the Outback...the plain jane blonde scientist was not done with her yet. She put in her own tape, switched on the recorder and took the same cordless microphone which Wyatt used to alter his voice and make the sleepy Sexy Super She Croc think she was captured by her number one arch enemy Mike Dandee.

"Sao crocodoile womahn? yaw attrahcted t' me eh? yah loike the why Oy drug yah in yoah biieg neepples and moy woide areolahs? asked Doctor Payne...whose voice now sounded exactly that that of the Top Heavy Heroine of the Outback's arch enemy...as she resumed brushing Crocodile Woman in her big puffy hard erect and bullet-shaped glossy pink nipples and wide hard glossy pink areolas with the croc chloroform and sodium pentothal with the electric toothbrushes and turned on the white flashing strobe light over her beauteous face again.

"uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...y...y...yaes...mr..dahnday...uuuuuh...i've bayn theenkin abeow' yah alawt...seence yah eow'smahted me...and knawcked me eow' at suh thomahs king's mahnsion wayks agao. ..uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh i cahn't daeny moy attrahction t' yah...any lawngah...uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh the why yah use crawc chlorofohm and moy own crocodoile cum...tao myke me haaaaaaaahd in moy biieg crocodoile neepples...haaaaaahd in moy woide crocodoile areolahs...myke me haaaaaahd and wayeeeeh'...in moy biieg crocodoile cunt...raylly tuhns me on...uuuuuuuuh ...haaaaaahd t' theenk abeow' foightin croiminuls...espaecially yah...whaen Oy knaow Oy wahnt yah t' aheowse me...drug me...and knawck me eow' faw dies...until Oy wyke up...and bring yah...tao justoice ...uuuuuuuuuh...why hahve yah cuypchuhd me thiies toime? whaht ahh yah up t'?...uuuuuuuuuh...whaht do yah knaow ...abeow' the ufao. ..the glaowin rawck thaht mykes me theenk saexy thoughts abeow' yah...and b...b...bawbby? cooed Crocodile Woman as she stared sleepily into the flashing strobe light...feeling hot, horny and helpless...dizzy, weak and sleepy as Doctor Payne resumed brushing her big puffy hard erect and bullet shaped glossy pink nipples and wide hard glossy pink areolas with croc chloroform and sodium pentothal.

"Thaht's none of yoah beezness crocodoile womahn. just kayp lookin intao the loigh'...are yah faylin hawt, hohny and haelpless naow? ...are yah raydy faw me t' knawck yah eow'?" asked Doctor Payne rhetorically in the voice of Mike Dandee.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuh...y...y...yaesssss...mr dahnday...uuuuuuuh i cahn't loy t' yah...the sodium paentawthahl on moy biieg haaaaaahd crocodoile neepples and on moy woide haaaaaahd crocodoile areolahs...is mykin me taell the truth... bayn knawcked eow' faw foah dies...uuuuuuuuuuuuuuh by crawc chlorofohm...the wiiehd glaowin rawck...the floyin saucah...nayd t' foind ih'...buh'...uuuuuuuuuh you've myde me...sao hawt...hohny...haelpless...must obay whuytevah yah taell me t' do naext...i'm raydy t' knawcked eow' aguyn..."
"uuuuuuuuuuh...y...y...yaesssss...mr dahnday...uuuuuuuh i cahn't loy t' yah...the sodium paentawthahl on moy biieg haaaaaahd crocodoile neepples and on moy woide haaaaaahd crocodoile areolahs...is mykin me taell the truth... bayn knawcked eow' faw foah dies...uuuuuuuuuuuuuuh by crawc chlorofohm...the wiiehd glaowin rawck...the floyin saucah...nayd t' foind ih'...buh'...uuuuuuuuuh you've myde me...sao hawt...hohny...haelpless...must obay whuytevah yah taell me t' do naext...i'm raydy t' be knawcked eow' aguyn..." cooed Crocodile Woman...her green eyes barely open in the slits of her thin croc mask as she stared sleepily into the flashing white strobe light and felt the bristles of the electric toothbrushes administering croc chloroform and sodium pentothal into her big hard erect and bullet shaped glossy pink nipples and her wide hard glossy pink areolas.

Doctor Violet Payne smiled at the admission of the tired Tope Heavy Heroine of the Outback...watching her big puffy hard erect and bullet-shaped glossy pink nipples and wide hard glossy pink areolas atop the sexy summits of her naked immense firm creamy breasts as they rose and fell slowly before her. She felt aroused and empowered to be dominating a younger and sexier woman with a voluptuous and muscular body...who despite her superhuman powers...was inferior to her in intellect...and by her own admissions was a nymphomaniac nincompoop who paraded around as a superheroine just to get men to erotically pleasure her in her huge breasts and big cunt.

"Very good crocodoile womahn. yah unduhstahnd thaht Oy'm in chahge and yah hahve t' do whaht Oy sie and Oy'll nile yah in yoah huge braysts and yoah biieg cunt...just the why yah loike ih'..."sneered Doctor Payne in Mike Dandee's voice as she used the electric toothbrushes to administer the final doses of croc chloroform and sodium pentothal to the big puffy glossy hard erect and bullet-shaped glossy pink nipples and wide hard glossy pink areolas of the tired and tamed Top Heavy Heroine of the Outback.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...y...y...yaes...mr dahnday...uuuuuuuuh..yaw in chahge...uuuuuuuuuuuuuh fah naow. ..uuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...i've fohlen intao anuhthah one of yoah exsaellent trahps aguyn...you've drugged me raylly good in moy biieg crocodoile neepples and moy woide crocodoile areolahs...uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...thy ahh sao. ..haaaa ...haaaa...haaaaaaaaaaaahd...my hayd is speennin... sao haaaaaaahd...tao theenk...nayd t' be knawcked eow' ...too saexy...tao theenk...too slaypy...tao lahctyte and cum...uuuuuuuuuuuuuh...nayd t' slayp faw a die ...thaen Oy weell reguyn moy straength...stuymina...spayd ...of 40 sahltwottah crocodoiles...uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh thaen Oy'll foind eow' whaht meeschief yaw up t'...stawp yah...and bring yah...tao justoice...uuuuuh ...uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" sighed Crocodile Woman as she stared with barely open sleepy green eyes in the slits of her thin croc mask mask that stretched across the upper part of her ...framed by her long mane of tousled blonde hair...into the flashing white strobe light that was shining directly into her beauteous face...
feeling hot, horny, helpless, weak, dizzy and sleepy as she enjoyed the pleasurable sensation of the electric toothbrushes over the super erogenous glossy pink flesh of her big puffy hard erect and bullet-shaped nipples and wide hard areolas...feeling massive volumes of her famous super erogenous Crocodile Milk swelling inside her naked immense huge firm creamy breasts...with no strength to lactate to discharge the milk through her famous nipples...her big hard wet glossy pink camel toe-shaped cunt throbbing intensely between her wide open huge creamy thighs and her soaked thick matted blonde pubic bush...too sleepy to orgasm...to release her pent up cum...to regain her strength, stamina and speed of 40 saltwater crocodiles.

Satisified with her personal interrogating of the tired and tamed Top Heavy Heroine of the Outback...but growing tired of her tedious superheroine rhetoric...and aware of her orders from Colonel Wyatt...Doctor Payne set aside the electric tootbrushes on a nearby surgical instruments table...turned a valve on a gas cylinder next to the steel examination table...switched off the cordless microphone that was attached to her white lab coat...that made her and Colonel Wyatt sound like the Sexy Super She Croc's arch nemesies and apparent secret crush...Mike Dandee...and then switched off the bright white flashing strobe light.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...wheah am Oy?...uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh whaht's hahppenin??...mr dahnday...i..hy!..uuuuuuuuuuh ..whao ahh yah?...yaw nawt moike dahnday...uuuuuuuuuuh i tawld yah ooll abeow' moy wayknaesses!..i hahve t' geh' my biieg crocodoile neepples...my woide crocodoile areolahs...sawft in toime...i hahve t' geh' fray...foind eow' whaht's gaowin..." gasped Crocodile Woman...in a split second of fleeting clarity as she saw a blurry images of a woman with big round coca-colas rimmed glasses looking down at her

But dazed and disoriented...weak, aroused and sleepy...hot, horny and helpless...from the unexpected adventure that she had stumbled into
...the Sexy Super She Croc failed to take advantage of the fleeting moment she had to turn the advantage on her unknown captors...as Doctor Violet Payne quickly clamped a clear lite anesthetic silicone face mask over her nose and mouth.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...nao. ..oh nao. ..uuuuuuuuuuh i'm bein foahss t' braythe isawfluryne gahs...uuuuuuuuh my biieg crocodoile neepples and moy woide crocodoile areolahs...uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...hahve bayn kaept...haaaaaaaa...haaaaaaa...haaaaaaaaaahd...fah foah dies...uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...someone drugged and questioned me whaen Oy woke up...uuuuuuuuh...nawt bein geeven a chahnce t' reguyn moy straength...stuymina...spayd of 40 sahltwottah crocodoiles...uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...i cahn't geh' fray in toime...uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...buh' must kayp strugglin...as Oy laeh' the gahs...knawck me eow'... uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Crocodile Woman wiggling in futility atop the steel examination table...tugging weakly at the steel wrist and ankle cuffs that bound her creamy hands and her erotic bare creamy feet to the upper and lower ends of the steel examination table.

Doctor Payne smiled as the erotic and physical punishment meted out to the super erogenous body parts of the voluptuous and muscular creamy body of the tired Top Heavy Heroine of the Outback over the last six days took its toll on her within the space of five seconds.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...slayeeeeeeeeepy ...uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...sooo...slayeeepy ...uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...haaaaaaaahdness in moy biieg crocodoile neepples...haaaaaahdness in moy woide crocodoile areolahs...uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh cahn't lahctuyte...haaaaaaaaahdness...wayeeetness in moy biieg crocodoile cunt...uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh cahn't cum...uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh hahve t' theenk...abeow' saex...weeth...b...b...bawbby ..and...moike dahnday...uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh isawfluryne gahs...uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh is soooo strawng...gawt t' hahve a huge fyke awe-gahsm...thaht weell...knawck me eow'...fah two dies...uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...my hayd speennin...my moind gaowin blighnk...the glaowin rawck...the floyin saucah...whao ahh yah...wheah am Oy...i gawt t' knaow. ..baefoah Oy...uuh...answah moy questions...uuuh...gaowin t'...uuuuh...gawt t'... uuuuuh...hahve t'...uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Crocodile Woman inhaling potent fumes of isoflurane gas into her lungs...her voluptuous and muscular creamy body surging briefly atop the steel examination table before collapsing limp to the top of the table as Doctor Payne brought her to an almighty fake orgasm.

"That's right Crocodile Woman breathe the isoflurane gas and allow it to knock you unconscious for the next two days. Sleep and dream about your erotic fetishes about Robert Darwin and Michael Dandee. When you wake up, you'll carry on with your super nymphomaniac adventures as normal. Go to sleep now and be knocked out for two days you big breasted super buffoon. Thank you for visiting AREA 69!" gloated Doctor Payne as she kept the clear lite silicone anesthetic face mask clamped firmly over the nose and mouth of the tired and tamed Top Heavy Heroine of the Outback...watching her naked firm immense firm creamy breasts...capped at their sexy summits by big puffy hard erect and bullet-shaped glossy pink nipples and wide hard glossy pink areolas...her big hard wet glossy pink camel toe-shaped cunt throbbing in the middle of her thick damp matted blonde pubic bush...her muscular creamy arms limp past her head...the palms of her creamy hands exposed as her slender fingers with short glossy fingernails relaxed and extended...her thick muscular creamy legs wide open below her thick shapely waist...her erotic bare creamy feet resting atop the steel examination table on their smooth heels...the tension evaporating quickly from her sexy toes with short glossy toenails.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...a...a... area...69...??...thighnks...fah...yoah hawspituylity... uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...gaowin t' laeh' thiies isawfluryne gahs...knawck me eow'...fah the naext...twao dies...noigh' noigh'...uuh...uuuh...uuuuh...uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" cooed Crocodile Woman...her green eyes closing in the slits of her thin croc mask... blurry erotic images of teenage veterinarian/zoologist Bobby Darwin...blurry erotic images of her handsome but cunning arch enemy Mike Dandee...blurry images of the strange glowing rock she discovered in the Roper River...blurry images of the glowing flying saucer that took it away...spinning faster and faster in her tired and foggy brain...fantasy and reality becoming intertwined and indistinguishable...a tsunami of blackness engulfing her...as she surrendered to unconsciousness for the next two days.

To be continued.

Fri Sep 16, 2022 12:22 pm