Welcome to the Hipcomix Forums

HOME

FREE AREA
- JOIN - MEMBERS - LINKS - CONTACT - TUTORIALS - FORUMS - UPDATES

WEBMA$TER$

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Sep 07, 2024 8:27 pm

Crocodile Woman in Mike Dandee and the King's Collecction 9 
Megalomaniac

Post Crocodile Woman in Mike Dandee and the King's Collecction 9
Crocodile Woman in Mike Dandee and the King's Collection 9

Elsewhere in the mansion...Sir Thomas King was alerted in his study by a flashing silent alarm.

He switched on a CCTV monitor. The evil elderly English lord was shocked to see the display case where he had Crocodile Woman was empty.

Turning a knob he changed channels.
"What?! Impossible!" gasped Sir Thomas as he saw Crocodile Woman and Mike Dandee running through the corridors located underneath the mansion where his private collection was kept.

He fumed knowing that he had forgotten about Dandee. "That treacherous Dandee has managed to escape and free Crocodile Woman. He's tricked her into helping him. They'll come looking for me" thought Sir Thomas as he picked up a walkie talkie.

"All security to the lower levels...Crocodile Woman and Mike Dandee have escaped...Recapture them immediately!!" ordered Sir Thomas.

Her muscular creamy arms and thick muscular creamy legs moving sluggishly...swaying slightly from side to side on the balls of her erotic bare creamy feet...lingering fatigue in her immense firm creamy breasts...big puffy semi-hard...semi-erect big puffy glossy pink nipples ...wide...semi-hard glossy pink areolas under her thin tight croc bra...her throbbing hard wet glossy pink cunt under her tiny croc string...Crocodile Woman stared sleepily at her arch enemy Mike Dandee running in front of her.

"Uuuuuuh...This can't be happening...but it's true...Uuuuuuh...I have to trust Mike Dandee to help me save Bobby from Sir Thomas...Uuuuuuh...who captured me and has kept me knocked unconscious for four days...Uuuuuuuuh...only have strength...speed...stamina...of ten saltwater crocodiles...still feel weak...sexy...and sleepy...Mr Dandee can easily knock me out...but I have no choice...I...Uuuh...my big half haaaard Crocodile Nipples tingling...sensing danger"

thought Crocodile Woman.

Her green eyes fluttering in the slits of the thin croc mask which stretched across the upper part of her beauteous face...her vision blurring in and out of focus...the sleepy Sexy Super She Croc saw a guard emerging from around a corner...drawing his gun to shoot Mike Dandee. Flexing the muscles of her fatigued voluptuous creamy body with effort....Crocodile Woman leapt towards him..driving the ball of her erotic left creamy bare foot into his gut...dropping him to the ground before he could shoot her arch ememy.

Continued tingles in her big puffy semi-hard and semi i-erect glossy pink nipples under her thin tight croc bra alerted the tired Top Heavy Heroine of the Outback to additional threats....posed by more of Sir Thomas King's security guards coming to stop them.

"Stie iluht mr dahnday! suh thomahs knaows yah hahve saeh' me fray! even weeth the straength...spayd and stuymina...of taen sahltwottah crocodoiles...i cahn bayt hiies guahds...buh' ih' is aysier faw thaem t' knawck me eow' aguyn..if thaht hahppens...i could be uncawnscious faw at layst a wayk...i hahve t' stie cawnscious t' syve bawbby and bring suh thomahs t' justoice!" said Crocodile Woman as she felled three more guards with a series of strained punches with her clenched creamy fists.

"Nawt t' wohry crocodoile womahn! yah knaow Oy'm the guy who knawcks yah eow' the maowst! yah gawtta admih' thaht yah loike gettin cuypchuhd boy moike dahnday! yaw lucky thaht just thiies once weah on the syme soide" quipped Mike as he ably dispatched four guards with a combination of punches and throws...as they battled the oncoming guards side by side.

Sir Thomas King watched with growing concern as he watched Crocodile Woman and Mike Dandee on cctv fighting a running battle against his guards who seemed unable to stop them. But he also watched with growing arousal at the semi-hard outlines of the Top Heavy Heroine of the Outback's big puffy glossy pink nipples and wide glossy pink areolas against the fabric of her thin tight croc bra...and the semi-hard outline of her big glossy pink cunt in a half camel toe-shape framed against the tiny croc string between her huge creamy thighs...as they battled his guards.

"Incredible...Even in her clearly weakened state after days of captivity...Crocodile Woman remains superior in strength to my well armed and well paid men....Damn Mike Dandee...He has betrayed me yet again...first denying me Crocodile Woman by capturing her and releasing her...and now he has freed her to help him exact revenge against me...Dandee got an insight into my illegal activities and could use hem as a bargaining chip to persuade that big breasted buffoon to help him! I must flee the country and start my collection someplace new!" resolved Sir Thomas as he hobbled with the aid of his pearl handled walking cane towards his study.

He shredded several paper files and then downloaded electronic files of his various illegal transactions stored on his computer into six flash drives...before smashing his computer to pieces with his cane. Putting the flash drives into a brief case...Sir Thomas hobbled out of the study into the hallway where he was met by six of his guards. "Where are the others?!" asked the evil elderly English lord. "The Crocodile Bitch and Dandee got past them.They're on their way up here" said one guard. Sir Thomas was furious.

"Stop them you fools!! Delay them long enough for me to escape in my private helicopter outside!" he commanded them.

"Stawp roigh' theah suh thomahs! surrendah and taell me wheah ahh yah kaypin Bawbby Dahwin preesonah?!" declared Crocodile Woman as she and Mike Dandee entered the hallway...surprising the elderly evil English lord and his six guards.

To be continued

Sun Aug 07, 2022 4:31 pm