Welcome to the Hipcomix Forums

HOME

FREE AREA
- JOIN - MEMBERS - LINKS - CONTACT - TUTORIALS - FORUMS - UPDATES

WEBMA$TER$

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Jul 27, 2024 1:38 am

The Adventures of Jungle Tommy 3 
Megalomaniac

Post The Adventures of Jungle Tommy 3
The Adventures of Jungle Tommy 3

Congo
Darkest Africa

"Uhh" groaned RANDALL STARR as he regained consciousness. The handsome, young, blonde, white man...employed as a foreman for a land developing company...felt his head throbbing as he came to.

He hadn't expected any of this when he joined the company when it was hiring people to work in Darkest Africa. The last thing Randall remembered was exploring a swampy area of the Congo jungles
...feeling dizzy and then passing out.

He felt tension in his muscular arms and discovered him dangling from a long wooden pole...bound to it by thick vines...tied around his wrists...and stripped down to his briefs...his feet bound by vines wrapped around his ankles.

Before he could cry out in surprise, Randall turned his head to the left and saw he wasn't alone in this predicament.

Hanging next to him...on the same pole...over a deep pit...inside some kind of wooden hut was none other than JUNGLE TOMMY.

Randall was awed and aroused as he watched the 7ft Jungle Superwoman dangling totally nude next to him...her voluptuous and muscular light brown body on full display.

He couldn't stop staring at her enormous firm light brown breasts...capped at their sexy summits by big puffy dark brown nipples and wide dark brown areolas...her toned abdomen...the thick, matted bush of curly brown pubic hair between her huge light brown thighs...her long muscular light brown legs...her erotic bare light brown feet with sexy toes with glossy toenails pointing down towards the bottom of the deep mud pit below them.

As he looked over Jungle Tommy's awesome body...Randall looked at her beauteous face framed by her long mane of wild, curly brown hair ...her eyelids...with long brown eyelids tightly closed...her pink lips slightly parted...her head bowed between her naked enormous firm light brown breasts.

Though their first meeting resulted in him capturing her, Randall knew that only the 7ft Jungle Superwoman had the power to get him out of whatever mess they were in.

Twitching his body...Randall managed to swing slightly in her direction...nudging Jungle Tommy in her naked enormous firm right light brown breast.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuh" sighed Jungle Tommy as she stirred...her brown eyes partially open as she rolled her head from side to side...trying unsuccessfully to shake off the overwhelming fatigue that she felt throughout her naked, voluptuous and muscular light brown body.

Through her blurry vision...she saw the partially naked Randall Starr hanging next to her. "Hey"said Randall.

"H...H...Hey...Uuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuh" sighed Jungle Tommy as she stared sleepily at the handsome, young, blonde-haired man hanging next to her...finding it difficult not to stare at the bulge in the middle of his tight, white briefs.

"You remember me? Name's Randall Starr. My friends call me Randy. You gotta snap out of it Jungle Tommy! You gotta get us outta this trap!" said Randall as he flexed his muscular body as he hung next to the bound and naked 7ft Jungle Superwoman...who like him was dangling from a wooden pole over a deep mud pit, inside a locked wooden hut.

Just as Randall spoke... colourless and odourless fumes from the mud pit began to waft upwards...and surrounded them in the space of seconds. "UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...MY BIG JUNGLE NIPPLES...MY WIDE JUNGLE AREOLAS...THEY'RE GETTING
HA...HAA..HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARD....AGAIN...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
MY BIG JUNGLE CUNT....UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...GETTING EXCITED...GETTING WET...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUH....RANDY...UUUUH...UYOU ... UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH....DISTRACTED ME..UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...THE SWAMP PEOPLE...USING THEIR BOG GAS ON ME AGAIN...I GOT TO LET IT KNOCK ME OUT AGAIN...GOT TO...UUUH....I'M GOING TO...UUH...UUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Jungle Tommy as she simultaneously lactated and orgasmed...her head sagging between her naked enormous firm light brown breasts as her voluptuous and muscular light brown body went limp...the sexy toes of her erotic bare light brown feet pointed down in defeat at the mud pit below them...as she faded back into unconsciousness. "Uhhhh" groaned Randall as he passed out again but with less drama than the 7ft Jungle Superwoman.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...My big aching Jungle Breasts...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...My big aching Jungle Cunt...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuh
...Where....Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...What..." groaned Jungle Tommy as she announced her return to consciousness again. "So Jungle Tommy you're finally awake" an older female voice gloated. As the 7ft Jungle Superwoman opened her brown eyes, she found herself naked and locked in a wooden cage...suspended in mid air ..while a woman wearing a thorny crown...robes and holding a wooden staff... looked up at her...surrounded my male warriors whose bodies were caked in mud...Randall Starr...still in his underwear...his hands tied behind his back...a prisoner on the ground.

"QUEEN EDWINA" said Jungle Tommy as she recognised the 70 year old woman who was the ruler of the Swamp People. "Yes my big breasted foe. You dare to enter my kingdom after this stranger. You should know better that that" sneered Edwina as she eyed the young Randall Starr with lust. "I protect innocent people and animals in the jungle Queen Edwina! You let that guy go! quipped Jungle Tommy as she gripped the wooden bars of the cage she was in. The 7ft Jungle Superwoman felt hardness in her famous big puffy dark brown nipples and wide dark brown areolas and moistness in her dark brown cunt hidden under her thick matted forest of curly brown pubic hair between her huge light brown thighs as she felt aroused at the sight of the half naked Randall Starr...that strangely matched her concern for his safety.

Shaking off her unexpected arousal..Jungle Tommy returned to the peril at hand. "You let him go Queen Edwina or I'll use my Jungle Strength on you!!" vowed the 7ft Jungle Superwoman as she felt her big dark brown nipples...wide dark brown areolas and big dark brown jungle cunt starting to relax...and her Jungle Powers starting to return.

"Ha! You won't trick me big breasted fool!" gloated the Swamp Queen as she waved her wooden staff. On cue...two Swamp Men removed the lid off a large vat located directly below the wooden cage that Jungle Tommy was imprisoned in.

"NO...UUUUUUH...NOT THE BOG GAS AGAIN...UUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
MY BIG JUNGLE NIPPLES...MY WIDE JUNGLE AREOLAS...THEY'RE GETTING...HA...HAA...HAAA...HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARD
...AGAIN...MY BIG JUNGLE CUNT...UUH....GETTING...W...W...WETTTT...AGAIN...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
SLEEPY...UUUUUUUUUUUUH...SO SLEEPY...UUUUH..NOT GETTING A CHANCE...TO REGAIN MY JUNGLE STRENGTH...HOT...UUUUH
...UUUUUUUUUUUUH" complained Jungle Tommy collapsing on her huge firm light brown ass...her long muscular light brown legs spread wide open ...her muscular light brown arms limp on either side of her shapely light brown upper body..her head bobbing up and down between her naked enormous light brow breasts...her brown eyes fluttering...as the wooden cage was lowered slowly towards the open vat.

Hearing the 7ft Jungle Superwoman's erotic and sleepy moans... aroused Randall Starr so much that he couldn't stand still. Bolting from the two Swamp Men who were holding him...the handsome young man...his hands still tied behind his back...still wearing his tight white briefs...bounded forward and knocked over the large vat. Queen Edwina was furious. "Kill that boy!" Randall's impromptu action gave Jungle Tommy the respite she needed. Swamp Queen Edwina and her loyal followers were startled when the naked Top Heavy Jungle Heroine smashed her way out of the wooden cage...landed on the ground on the balls of her erotic bare brown feet and began dispatching Swamp Men with a flurry of punches and kicks.

"URRK" groaned Edwina as she tasted the ball of Jungle Tommy's erotic right bare light brown foot as it was planted in the middle of her hideous face and she fell to the ground dazed. The Buxom Brunette retrieved and donned her thin strapless leopard bra and her leopard G-string so her enormous firm light brown breasts were once again covered by them, Randall was surprised when the 7ft Jungle Superwoman effortlessly flung him over her right shoulder and sprinted swiftly out of the Swamp People's village...taking advantage of their confusion after her lightning fast attack.

"We're getting out of here Randy Starr" quipped Jungle Timmy with a smile as she flexed her huge light brown thighs and leapt into the air...grabbing an overhead vine and swinging away with him. through the trees and away from the village of the Swamp People, smiling as she heard Queen Edwina screaming and vowing to make her pay when next they met. Once they were out of the Bog Lands, Jungle Tommy alighted to the soft earth of her jungle realm, on the balls of her erotic bare light brown feet....set Randall down and then snapped the ropes that were binding his wrists behind her back.

"Wow. That was amazing Jungle Tommy" said Randall as he rubbed his wrists. and looked at the 7ft Jungle Superwoman who was standing before him. "We're even now Randy Starr. Queen Eddwina really nails me in my Jungle Breasts and my Jungle Cunt with that Bog Gas, You saved me and I saved you. Now I want to know why you're here in my jungle" quipped Jungle Tommy with a broad smile as she stood in heroic pose before Randall...her hands balled into fists on either side of her wide shapely waist...her erotic bare light brown feet flat on the ground...her long muscular light brown legs spread slightly apart...her enormous firm light brown breasts barely covered by her thin tight strapless leopard bra pushed towards him...to impress the handsome young man...who was making her feel hard and wet without even trying.

Once again Jungle Tommy's complacency got the better of her. Randall was about to answer when he saw a pair of darts fly through the air...each of them penetrating her thin, tight strapless leopard bra...nailing her in each of her semi-hard big puffy dark brown nipples. "UUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUH" groaned the 7ft Jungle Superwoman as she felt her famous nipples shoot to attention under her thin tight leopard bra....and a sudden wave of nausea caused her long muscular brown legs to turn to rubber below her wide shapely waist.

"Jungle Tommy!" cried Randall in surprise as he grabbed the Top Heavy Jungle Heroine and lowered her to the ground...with the darts lodged deep in the super erogenous dark brown flesh of her big puffy dark brown nipples...which he saw become hard erect and bullet-shaped in the space of two seconds. "UUUUUUUUUH...RANDY STARR...UUUUUUUUUUH..YOU TRICKED ME AGAIN..UUUUUUUH" complained Jungle Tommy as she stared with sleepy brown eyes at the handsome young man who was holding her...her muscular light brown arms going limp on either side of her shapely upper body...her long muscular light brown legs moving back and forth slower and slower below her wide shapely waist,...the sexy toes of her erotic bare light brown feet....with glossy toenails...fighting a losing battle to stay curled with tension.

"No...I didn't...Jungle Tommy..." said Randall as he claimed his innocence. "UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...I'VE BEEN SHOT IN MY JUNGLE NIPPLES...DARTS...SOME KINDA DRUG...MAKING THEM...HA...HAA...HAAA..HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARD
DIZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZY....SLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEPY...I CAN'T...UUH
GOING TO...UUH...UUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Jungle Tommy as her brown eyes rolled up in her head...then slowly closed as her voluptuous and muscular light brown body went totally limp in Randall Starr's arms...her muscular light brown arms falling limp on either side of her upper body...her long muscular light brown legs extending below her wide shapely waist...the smooth heels of her erotic bare light brown feet resting on the soft black earth...tension evaporating from her sexy toes...with glossy toenails...as she failed to keep them curled with tension...wide spaces appearing between her sexy toes as she faded into unconsciousness again.

As Randall held the tamed Jungle Tommy in his arms...a 40 year old mercenary in green camouflage, beret and sunglasses emerged from the bush... armed with a sniper rifle.

"Who're you?" asked Randall. "Name's BOYD. COLONEL BOYD. Your employers sent me to get you. Good job in distracting Jungle Tommy. They'll be wanting a word with her too" said the mercenary as he looked at the young man but more particularly at the 7ft Jungle Superwoman as she lay unconscious on the ground, unaware of what lay in store for her.

To be continued

Mon Jan 31, 2022 12:55 am