Welcome to the Hipcomix Forums

HOME

FREE AREA
- JOIN - MEMBERS - LINKS - CONTACT - TUTORIALS - FORUMS - UPDATES

WEBMA$TER$

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Jul 26, 2024 10:48 pm

New Tiger Woman and the She Lion of Lanka 11 
Megalomaniac

Post New Tiger Woman and the She Lion of Lanka 11
New Tiger Woman and the She Lion of Sri Lanka 11

Colombo, Sri Lanka
2 pm

Police officer KUNAL SILVA found it difficult to concentrate while he was at his desk in the First Police Station, writing up traffic reports.

Picked on by many of the other officers at the station...including his immediate supervisor Sgt AKUN RATBAL...who assigned him the most lowly duties...the 20 year old police officer did his job the best he could...quietly proud of the fact that his secret girlfriend was the SHE LION OF SRI LANKA...the island nation's celebrated superheroine.

Kunal felt his dick stiffen under his pants as he saw her in his mind's eye. Her voluptuous and muscular gleaming dark brown body barely clad by a thin tight strapless green string bra that strained to contain her huge firm gleaming dark brown breasts...a tiny thin tight green panty that barely covered the space between her huge gleaming dark brown thighs...gold Lion Bracelets on her wrists...a gold Lion Belt around her thick shapely waist from which she drew her superhuman abilities...large gold earrings on her earlobes...a thin green mask stretching across the upper part of her beauteous face...framed by her long mane of wild, glossy black hair.

Though she was 20 years older than him, Kunal could hardly believe that the Top Heavy Sri Lankan Amazon, who he had idolised since he was a teenager, was in love with him.

He felt his dick stiffen further under his pants as he remember the sensation of his hands caressing her naked huge firm gleaming dark brown breasts..and how aroused she became when his fingers touched her big puffy glossy black nipples and wide glossy black areolas.

She Lion confessed to him that her huge breasts, big nipples, wide areolas and huge cunt were vulnerable to sex...and were she to experience prolonged pain or pleasure in these super erogenous body parts...she would become hot, horny and helpless...and be knocked unconscious for long periods of time.

Kunal could only imagine how many times in her 20 years as a superheroine
....protecting the people of Sri Lanka that she had been captured, knocked out and tortured by an assortment of enemies...to come back and win in the end.

He remembered the last time he saw the Sexy Strongwoman of Sri Lanka a week earlier...when she crash landed in his apartment...weak and sleepy and she slept there for a day until she regained her strength, stamina and speed of 40 lions...made out with him and was gone the following morning.

"Did you have a run in with those smugglers?" wondered Kunal as he thought back on his two earlier meetings with the She Lion...involving criminals who were smuggling indigenous artefacts out of Sri Lanka.

"Those crooks came ready for She Lion. They even had chloroform and carfentanil darts" thought Kunal remembering how the Top Heavy Sri Lankan Amazon told him how criminals often used the potent anaesthetic and tranquiliser to knock out adult bull elephants...on her huge breasts, big nipples, wide areolas and her huge cunt to knock her unconscious for hours or even days.

He wondered if the reason why She Lion had not come to see him was because the smugglers had captured. Kunal wanted to help his secret superheroine girlfriend but he didn't know how.

There was no one at the precinct he could talk to about this except maybe his commanding officer Captain JULIYA BANDARA...who was the highest ranking female officer in the Sri Lankan Police Force.

Kunal respected her as much as he loved the She Lion of Sri Lanka. " I wish Captain Bandara were here. She could help me figure out what to do" he thought.

New Delhi, India
3 pm

In her apartment in the Siri Fort district, PRIYANKA KHAN was thinking similar thoughts as she typed on her laptop in the privacy of her bedroom.

Her dull shoulder length black hair tied into a bun behind her head...big rimmed glasses on her face...her shapely brown breasts...capped at their summits by small dark brown nipples and narrow dark brown areolas..swaying naked and free..a pair of tiny white panties between her shapely dark brown thighs...the 20 year old Indian woman was typing up an article for her India Today news blog.

What most people didn't know was that Priyanka was also India's famous superheroine...the TIGER WOMAN OF INDIA. On the bed near to where she sat was the magic gold Tiger Belt which allowed her to transform into the Top Heavy Hindu Heroine...who could fly..was invulnerable to bullets and fire...and had the strength, speed and stamina of 80 Bengal tigers.

Her mother SONIA was the first Tiger Woman of India in her 20's when she was a newspaper journalist but gave up her super powers when she married her father KHAIL. Priyanka became Tiger Woman when she was 18...to her mother's pride...and her father's concern.

" So much to do...when you've been knocked out for a day" thought Priyanka as she remembered waking up almost naked as Tiger Woman in the apartment of Police Detective DELIA SINGH...10 years older than her and her new secret girlfriend, one day earlier.

"Delia really did a number on my huge Tiger Nipples and my broad Tiger Areolas...I was out in less than two seconds and she was gone when I woke up. I don't remember what happened" thought Priyanka as the fingers of her left hand played with her ordinary nipples and areolas.

Delia had not been at her police precinct and had not returned to her apartment in the city's Kanchan Kunj district in the last 24 hours. "Where are you Delia?" wondered Priyanka as she played with her ordinary dark brown nipples and dark brown areolas that were super erogenous when she was Tiger Woman and she loved how Delia played with them.

She wished her best friend NICK JONES...a firefighter would do that but he was shy around her when she was Tiger Woman..reluctant to be physically intimate with her and only saw her like a sister when she was Priyanka.

Delia loved her as Tiger Woman and wasalways physically intimate with her but disliked her as Priyanka. This made Priyanka's romantic feelings towards Delia and Nick complicatedPutting those thoughts aside, Priyanka tried to figure out where Delia went.

Using some of her news sources, she accessed Delia's confidential police files. Priyanka's brown eyes widened behind her big rimmed glasses as she saw references numerous collaborations with a Sri Lankan police captain named Juliya Bandara.

The last entry involved the smuggling of illegal artefacts from Sri Lanka to India. "Is that where you are?" wondered Priyanka as she thought that she should go to Sri Lanka and talk with Juliya Bandara about Delia and the smuggling.
Then she saw an email enter her inbox from one of her sources about a Sri Lankan criminal named SADUM who was on the run from the Indian police and believed to be heading back to Sri Lanka. "Looks like I'm going to Sri Lanka" said Priyanka with a smile on her face.

5 pm

At his mansion in the Ashok Place district of New Delhi...millionaire businessman VICTOR VIKRAM was also made aware of this development as he spoke with one of his criminal contacts over the phone.

The 70 year old Vikram was secretly one of the biggest crime kingpins in India and was actively seeking to acquire some of the fabled Sacred Collection of erotic artefacts which were said to be able to tame any superheroine into submission.

He was still angry that his erstwhile partner in the smuggling of indigenous relics out of Sri Lanka...Indian billionaire businessman DEVAN PATEL...had double crossed him...and career Sri Lankan criminal Sadum had stolen one of the erotic artefacts intended for him and was taking it back to Patel in Sri Lanka.

"Let him go through. Then contact our friends in Sri Lanka. Sooner or later, he'll deliver the item to Patel and then I'll pay him back for his betrayal" vowed Vikram as he ended the call.

24 hours later
Bandaranaike International Airport
Sri Lanka
8 am

Her dull shoulder length black hair tied into a bun behind her head...big rimmed glasses on her face...wearing a baggy shirt...baggy slacks...and flat shoes...a large handbag on her right shoulder...pulling a small suitcase in her left hand...
Priyanka Khan attracted nobody's attention as she made her way through the crowd in the arrivals terminal...having disembarked the earliest Air India flight out of New Delhi to Sri Lanka.

She could have flown here in her sexy, super-powered alter-ego of the Tiger Woman of India. But her mother Sonia...who had been the first Tiger Woman...advised her about being discreet in this her first superheroine adventure outside of India. Sonia could still hear the words of her father Khail as he advised her not to go outside of India on such a dangerous mission.

"Mom understands these things so much better. She took her fair share of risks as Tiger Woman...got captured and knocked unconscious many times...It's an occupational hazard for a superheroine and something I've gotten used to" thought Priyanka as she walked through the terminal. The 20-year old Indian woman couldn't help but notice pictures of Sri Lanka's own champion superheroine...She Lion...and how people passing through the terminal couldn't help but admire the pictures and talk about the Sexy Strongwoman of Sri Lanka.

Priyanka couldn't help but feel a little jealous and intimidated as she watched pictures of She Lion...her voluptuous and muscular gleaming dark brown body barely clad in a thin, tight strapless green string bra...tiny tight green panty... gold Lion Bracelets on her wrists...a gold Lion Belt around her thick shapely waist...large gold earrings on her earlobes
..a thin green mask covering the upper part of her beauteous face that was framed by her long mane of wild, glossy black hair...in either heroic poses or in action saving innocent people from danger or fighting criminals.

She even noticed She Lion comics...depicting the writers' and artists' version of her adventures...occupying spaces on the news stands in the terminal. "I don't get that kind of press. Mom used to get it when she was Tiger Woman. Hard to believe this She Lion chick's been doing this for 20 years. Says she's got the strength, speed and stamina of 40 lions...can fly and is invulnerable. Mom had that too ..except it was for 40 Bengal tigers. I have twice her super powers but also twice Mom's vulnerabilities...in some ways it's a turn on to get knocked out. Bet this She Lion's gotten quite a lot of those over 20 years" thought Priyanka as she exited the terminal.

As she flagged a taxi to take her to her hotel in Colombo...Priyanka pushed those thoughts to the back of her mind. "I need to find out why Delia came to Sri Lanka and what she's doing. I'll need to convince her police captain friend Juliya Bandara to give me that information...but as Priyanka Khan and not as the Tiger Woman of India. Delia didn't want me to know she was going to Sri Lanka and I need to keep a low profile while I'm here until I find out why. If this She Lion is anything like her reputation says, she can handle the bad guys and not have to show off my superiority as Tiger Woman to show her up" thought Priyanka as she enjoyed the taxi ride from the airport to Colombo.

Diyatalawa, Sri Lanka
Noon

Inside of a prison cell inside an abandoned military police base in the town of Diyatalawa in the Central Highlands of Sri Lanka...the mighty She Lion of Sri Lanka...lay topless and unconscious atop an old mattress on an old rusty iron bed. Her muscular gleaming dark brown arms were extended limp past her head...exposing her smooth, shaven armpits exposed...her thick muscular gleaming dark brown legs spread wide open below her thick shapely waist...her erotic bare gleaming dark brown feet resting on their smooth heels...wide spaces between her sexy toes which had short glossy clear toenails..

The Top Heavy Sri Lankan Amazon was not restrained because despite having the strength, speed and stamina of 40 lions....she was totally helpless because of steel nails that were embedded in the tips of her big puffy hard, erect and bull-shaped glossy black nipples...pushing them down into the middle of her hard, wide glossy black areolas...a pair of golden clamps attached to each of her nipples....to keep them pushed down into her areolas...a taut golden chain connecting them...her huge firm gleaming dark brown breasts larger than normal...bloated with excess of their special breast milk...the outline of her hard, wet camel toe-shaped glossy black cunt framed distinctly against the middle of her thin, tiny, tight, wet green panty between her huge gleaming dark brown thighs.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned the She Lion of Sri Lanka as she rolled her head...pillowed atop her long mane of wild, glossy black hair from side to side...as she strained to regain consciousness.

Her brown eyes fluttered in the slits of the thin green mask that stretched across the upper part of her beauteous face. Through her blurry vision, the Top Heavy Sri Lankan Amazon saw the black and white masked face of the criminal who called himself GEMINI looked at her with no emotion.

But the way his eyes looked at her through the slits of his black and white face mask felt vaguely familiar.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuh...Who are you?...Uuuuh....Where am I?....Uuuuuuuuuuuuh...What do you want with me?...Uuuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned She Lion as she stared at Gemini with sleepy brown eyes in the slits of her thin green mask as she rolled her head...pillowed by her long mane of wild glossy black hair...her
muscular gleaming dark brown arms flung limp past her head..her naked huge firm gleaming dark brown breasts sloshing around sluggishly...her thick muscular gleaming dark brown legs spread wide open below her thick shapely waist...the sexy toes of her erotic bare feet...with short, glossy toenails... twitching sensuously as they tried to stay curled with tension.

"Ha ha! Struggle all you want Champion! You're not getting out of this!" gloated Gemini who was both amused and aroused by the futile struggles of the topless Top Heavy Sri Lankan Amazon on the old bed in the prison cell in the abandoned military police base.

"Uuuuuuuuuuh...nails in my haaaaard big Lion Nipples...clamps pushing them down into my haaaaaard...wide Lion Areolas...Uuuuuuuuuuuh...my huge Lion Breasts...too full of Lion Milk...need to lactate...to release it...Uuuuh...pain in my huge wet Lion Cunt...Uuuuh...I...cannot cum...Uuuuuh...must lactate...must cum...to regain...my strength...stamina...and speed of 40 lions...Uuuh...must...stop you...Uuuh...bring you...Uuuh...to justice" moaned the Sexy Strongwoman of Sri Lanka.

"You still have that boring rhetoric. This will shut you up!" snarled Gemini. She Lion could do nothing but watch as he took out a pistol and fired two shots between her wide open huge gleaming dark brown thighs.

"AIEEEEE...AIEEEEE" screamed the She Lion of Sri Lanka in agony. The pain was brief but it soon became clear to the Top Heavy Sri Lankan Amazon what had happened.

"UUUUUUUUUUUH...NOOOOO...UUUUUH...YOU SHOT ME...IN MY HUGE WET LION CUNT...UUUUH...WITH DARTS...UUUUUH...THEY ARE LOADED WITH CARFENTANIL...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...I AM...SLEEEEEEEEPY...SOOOOOOOO...SLEEEEEEEEEEEEPY...NEVER BEEN DRUGGED IN MY LION CUNT...WHILE I AM UNABLE...TO CUM...UUUUUUUUUH....UUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" complained She Lion to the masked villain as she saw the two darts protruding from the middle of her tiny tight wet green panty.

"I knew you appreciate it Champion. You always had a thing when you got nailed in your huge breasts...big tits and areolas with carfentanil. That elephant tranquiliser really makes you hot and then puts your lights out" gloated Gemini. "UUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...YOU ARE RIGHT..UUUUUUUUUUUUUH...IT HAS ALWAYS BEEN EFFECTIVE...UUUUH
ON MY HUGE LION BREASTS...MY BIG LION NIPPLES ...AND ...UUUUUUH...MY WIDE LION AREOLAS...IN MY 20 YEARS OF FIGHTING CRIME IN SRI LANKA...UUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUH...WHO ARE YOU...UUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...I FEEL AS IF...I KNOW YOU...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...YOU CANNOT KEEP ME CAPTIVE FOR LONG...UUUUUUUUUH
...I WILL...UUUUUUUH...REGAIN MY STRENGTH...STAMINA...SPEED...OF 40 LIONS...UUUUUUUH..I WILL...UUUUUUUH
..UNMASK YOU...BRING YOU...TO JUSTICE...UUUUUUH...UUUUUUH" moaned the She Lion of Sri Lanka...feeling dizzier from the powerful elephant tranquilisers from the darts lodge in her wet, hard camel toe-shaped cunt.

"You're not going to fool me like you fool the other criminals. You always underestimated me and thought your body and your super powers made you superior. You're the fool now Champion" quipped the masked villain who took the Top Heavy Sri Lankan Amazon by surprise again. "EH...WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY....OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH
MY...HAAAAAAARD...WET LION CUNT....OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH..BEING BRUSHED THROUGH MY LION PANTY
...OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH...BY A SMALL TOOTBRUSH...OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH....VERY HOT...OOOOOOOOOOOH
....OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH...VERY HORNY...OOOOOOOOOOOOOOH...VERY HELPLESS...OOOOOOOOOOOOOH...I WANT....OOOOOOOH... OOOOOOOOH... TO...OOOOOOH...OOOOOOH... CUM....OOOOOOOOOOOOOH...BUT I CANNOT...OOOOOOOOOOOH...I CANNOT ACCESS MY STRENGTH...
STAMINA...SPEED...OF 40 LIONS...FROM THE MAGIC OF MY LION BELT ..OOOOOOOOH...THE EFFECTS OF THE CARFENTANIL...BECOMING STRONGER...THAN I HAVE EVER EXPERIENCED.. WHEN I AM SHOT IN MY HUGE LION BREASTS...IN MY BIG LION NIPPLES...AND MY WIDE LION AREOLAS CANNOT HOLD ON...OOOOOOOOOOH...STOP...AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...STOP....UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...OOOH...AHHHH...UUUH...UUUUH..UUUUUUUH" complained She Lion...her brown eyes fluttering in the slits of her thin green mask.. her head pillowed by her long mane of wild glossy black hair...rolling rapidly from side to side atop the mattress of the old bed she was lying on top of...the sexy toes of her erotic bare gleaming dark brown feet...with short, glossy clear toenails straining to stay curled with tension as Gemini glided the thick bristles of the small toothbrush over the outline of her wet hard camel toe cunt...framed against the middle of her thin, tiny, tight green panty between her wide open huge gleaming dark brown thighs..around the two darts that penetrated the flimsy fabric of her green brief...to inject a powerful elephant tranquiliser into her wet and throbbing super erogenous cunt.

"Turns you on doesn't it Champion?" asked Gemini rhetorically as he meticulously glided the toothbrush over the outline of the She Lion's hard camel toe cunt that was imprinted against the fabric if her tiny thin wet green panty...and around the places where the carfentanil darts penetrated her flimsy underwear and were lodged in her wet, throbbing camel toe shaped cunt

"UUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...Y...Y...Y...YES...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU..HOT....UUUUUUH...HORNY...UUUUUUUUUH...HELPLESS....UUUUUH
MORE LION MILK...FILLING MY HUGE LION BREASTS...UUUUUUH..MY BIG LION NIPPLES...MY WIDE LION AREOLAS...UUUUUUUUUUH...ARE SO
...HA...HAA...HAAAAAAAAAAAAAARD.......I CANNOT LACTATE...MY BIG LION NIPPLES...MY WIDE LION AREOLAS...IN GREAT PAIN...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH... UUUUUUUUUUUH...STOP...STOP...UUUH ....BRUSHING...MY WET...HAAAARD LION CUNT...UUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUH
....YOU ARE MAKING ME...UUUUUUUUH TIRED....UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...MUST STAY CONSCIOUS..UUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...FIND A WAY...UUUUUUUUUUUH...TO REGAIN...MY STRENGTH...STAMINA...
SPEED...OF 40 LIONS...UUUUUUUUUH ...MUST...STOP YOU...UUUUUUUUUH... BRING YOU...UUUH...TO...TO..JUSTICE
...UUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUH"
moaned the She Lion of Sri Lanka as she rolled her head...pillowed by her long mane of wild glossy black hair atop the old mattress of the bed she was lying on...struggling to keep the sexy toes of her erotic bare gleaming dark brown feet curled with tension as Gemini glided the thick bristles of the small toothbrush over the middle of her tiny, thin, tight, wet green panty.. where the outline of her hard camel toe-shaped cunt was framed...intensifying the power of the elephant tranquiliser darts lodged in her sex.

"You're not going to do anything Champion or your precious Kunal will get it" warned Gemini as he contined to brush the Top Heavy Sri Lankan Amazon in the middle of her wet, hard, camel toe-shaped cunt through the fabric of her tiny, tight green panty.

"UUUUUUUH...NO...UUUUUUUH...MUST SAVE...K...K...K...KUNAL...UUUUUUUUH...WILL NOT....UUUUUUUH...LET YOU...HURT HIM...UUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUH" moaned the She Lion of Sri Lanka.

"Your little boyfriend will stay safe once you calm down...do not fight and let me do what I want to you...Do you agree Champion?" Gemini asked rhetorically as he kept brushing the Top Heavy Sri Lankan Amazon in her wet and excited camel toe-shaped cunt with the small toothbrush.

"UUUUUUH...Y...Y...YES...UUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUH"moaned the Sexy Strongwoman of Sri Lanka...her brown eyes barely open in the slits of the thin green mask that stretched across the upper part of her beauteous face...framed by her long mane of wild, glossy black hair...lying still atop the old mattress on the old bed
as the mysterious masked villain continued to brush her wet, excited, camel toe-shaped cunt with the small toothbrush.

"Never seen you fight so hard to stay conscious Champion. This little boyfriend must mean a lot to you" sneered Gemini as her worked the small toothbrush up and down the outline of She Lion's wet, excited, camel toe shaped cunt.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...YES...UUUUH...HE IS...UUUUUUH...GOOD...UUUUUUH
...KIND...UUUUUUUUUH...BRAVE...UUUH...YOUNG...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" sighed the She Lion of Sri Lanka..her eyelids becoming heavier with sleep...as erotic thoughts of the young police officer filled her mind.

"Does he turn you on like this? Does he know about your past? Does he know...who you are? "sneered Gemini as he made slower and slower strokes of the small toothbrush up and down the outline of the Top Heavy Sri Lankan Amazon's wet, hard, camel toe-shaped cunt in the middle of her thin, tight green panty.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...HOT...UUUUUH
...HORNY...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...HELPLESS...UUUH...MY HUGE LION BREASTS...TOO FULL...OF LION MILK
...MY HAAAARD BIG LION NIPPLES...
MY HAAAAAAARD...WIDE LION AREOLAS...IN GREAT PAIN...UUUUUH
CANNOT LACTATE..UUUUUH...MY BIG
LION CUNT.. UUUH...SO WET...EXCITED
...UUUUUH..CANNOT CUM...UUUUUUUH
DRUGGED WITH CARFENTANIL...UUUH
MUST YIELD...UUUH...MUST PROTECT KUNAL..MUST BE UNCONSCIOUS...FOR ANOTHER DAY...UUUH...SLEEPY...MUST LET YOU...BRUSH MY LION CUNT...UUH
I HAVE TO...UUH..GOT TO...UUH...UUUH
UUUUH..." moaned the Sexy Strongwoman of Sri Lanka as Gemini kept brushing her wet, excited, camel toe-shaped cunt through her tiny, thin, tight wet green panty.

"No! You must stay conscious Champion! I have questions! I must know who this Kunal is! Where I can find him! No! You will not trick me again! No!No!" yelled Gemini but he was too late.

UUUUUUH....UUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh"
cooed the She Lion of Sri Lanka...her brown eyes closing in the slits of her thin green mask...her head rolling against her right shoulder...wide spaces appearing between the sexy toes of her erotic bare gleaming dark brown bare feet as they rested on the old mattress of the old bed...allowing the fatigue and weakness in her voluptuous and muscular gleaming dark brown body to overwhelm her and she surrendered to unconsciousness again.

To be continued

Mon Jan 31, 2022 12:51 am