Welcome to the Hipcomix Forums

HOME

FREE AREA
- JOIN - MEMBERS - LINKS - CONTACT - TUTORIALS - FORUMS - UPDATES

WEBMA$TER$

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Jul 26, 2024 6:46 pm

Tiger Cat in Taboo in Toco 2 
Megalomaniac

Post Tiger Cat in Taboo in Toco 2
Tiger Cat in Taboo in Toco 2

Toco, Trinidad 11 pm

JOHNNY JAGESSAR was in room in the Salybia Bay Hotel where he and his mother JACKIE JAGESSAR were spending the weekend and the mid-term school break that he was on. The 18-year old teenager was proud of his 40 year old mom ...a former beauty queen and model turned successful businesswoman. He came with her to the rural village of Toco to help her spruce up the old hotel, which she had bought, to attract more guests to this scenic part of north-east Trinidad.

But Johnny also took pride in his mother also fighting crime in her alter-ego as TIGER CAT...Trinidad and Tobago's sexiest superheroine. Since they arrived in Toco two days ago, they were told a tall tale from the imbecilic hotel caretaker KOO HOO SWAMBEE about the lands around the hotel being haunted and nobody wanted to come to the hotel because of that.

He remembered how Jackie told him that she was going to change into Tiger Cat and investigate what Swambee was was saying. "Mom's probably still checking things out" thought Johnny, checking his watch as he saw his superheroine mom had not yet returned to the hotel. The teenager was doing checks of his own on his laptop. Johnny found out that Koo Hoo Swambee was an abject failure as a journalist after been fired by all media houses in the country...because of drinking, drug addicition and public nymphomaniac exhibitions with men and women.

He was also fired as an failed actor for the same reasons. "Swambee's a liar. He could be running a scam up here on people who are dumber than he is. But Mom'll need proof to expose this fat fraud. I'm sure she'll find it" thought Johnny, confident in Jackie's abilities as Tiger Cat and knowing her success in fighting crime in the Caribbean island nation.

11.30 pm

Johnny had no idea that his mother Jackie had once again found herself in peril in her sexy, super-powered alter-ego of Tiger Cat.

In a small abandoned quarry in the Toco forest a pair of black Muslim thugs pulled the Top Heavy Trinidadian Superwoman's voluptuous and muscular body out of a rock pile they had dropped on her...the rocks striking her all over her enormous firm breasts...some getting under neath her thin tight ocelot pelt bodysuit...becoming embedded in her big puffy dark brown nipples and wide dark brown areolas...making them hard and erect...robbing her of her super strength and superhuman invulnerability and allowing them to easily knock her out with chloroform.

They bound her hands and her erotic bare brown feet visible through shiny, translucent stockings that covered her long muscular brown legs with strong ropes..and made off into the forests.

The outlines of her big puffy hard erect and bullet shaped nipples against the fabric of her thin tight ocelot pelt bodysuit...and the chloroform mask strapped on to her ...breathing copious amounts of the potent anaesthetic into her lungs...the two Muslim thugs carried the unconscious Tiger Cat through the maze of the virgin forests that were indigenous to this part of the country.

They arrived at their destination. A small camp...hidden deep in the forest...where four more armed Muslim thugs and their leader...a reputed local felon named JACK ASS LA VENDE was waiting.

" Dis bitch find de mine" said a one of the Muslim thugs as the beaten Big Breasted Trinidadian Crime Fighter lay bound and helpless on the ground before them. They all gaped at her voluptuous and muscular body that was highlight by her thin tight ocelot pelt bodysuit.

La Vende and the other Muslim thugs stood gaping at at the Top Heavy Trinidadian Superwoman as she was laid on the ground before them.

"Uuuuuuuuuh.." sighed Tiger Cat through her parted glossy red lips as she breathed fresh air for the first time in hours... as the chloroform mask was removed. But it was not enough to revive her due to the lingering hardness in her big puffy nipples and wide areolas under her thin tight ocelot pelt bodysuit.

Behind the yellow slits of her cowl mask as Tiger Cat... Jackie Jagessar's brown eyes were closed and she was still trapped in a deep erotic stupor of sex and sleep.

La Vende knelt beside her...gaping at Jackie's muscular and voluptuous body which was well highlighted by her thin tight ocelot pelt body suit.

He drooled over her enormous firm breasts...and the outlines of her big puffy hard erect nipples and hard wide areolas against the thin fabric of her body suit. a wet spot between her large thighs.

"Who she is?" asked abthug who had never seen such a beautiful and strong woman before.

"I hear about she back in de the city...some supa gyul call Tyga Kyat....Wot we go do with she? Dat bulla Swambee ent tell meh nutten bout she!!" wondered the empty-headed La Vende.

As he and the six black Muslim thugs stood gaping at Tiger Cat's voluptuous and muscular body as she lay motionless on the ground before them...they had no idea they were not alone.

An almost inaudible hum filled the air...causing Jack Ass La Vende and the six black Muslim thugs to stand up...stiffen like statues...eyes and mouths wide open.

While that was happening...Tiger Cat rolled her head from side to side.. stretching her long muscular brown legs back and forth below her wide shapely waist...the sexy toes of her erotic bare brown feet...with clear and glossy toenails twitching in the shiny translucent stockings which covered her legs..as she started to regain consciousness.

"Uuh...What happening..My huge Tiger Cat Breasts ache...I feel my big Tiger Cat Nipples and my wide Tiger Cat Areolas...starting to relax...My Tiger Cat Strength is coming back...Uuh..some criminals knocked me out with chloroform...Time to put a stop to whatever's going on here" resolved the Top Heavy Trinidadian Superwoman as her brown eyes opened in the slits of her cowl mask and she prepared to get up from the ground and turn the tables on the black Muslim thugs she found engaged in illegal mining in the Toco forests.

But before Tiger Cat could fully regain her senses and her superhuman strength...she was surprised again. "EH
...WHAT..." gasped the Big Breasted Trinidadian Crime Fighter as she saw two strange looking dwarves with big yellow eyes and big yellow teeth...grab her by her wrists and another two dwarves grab her by her round ankles.

"YOU MUST BE ACTORS DRESSED UP LIKE DEMONS TO SCARE THE LOCALS...
YOU WON'T HOLD ME FOR LONG..I'LL JUST USE MY TIGER CAT STRENGTH TO..." began the Top Heavy Trinidadian Superwoman as she tensed the muscles of her voluptuous brown body for action.

But she was surprised again as two more dwarves suddenly appeared on either side of her shapely upper body and another appeared between her wide open long muscular brown legs.

"EH..UUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...MY HUGE TIGER CAT BEING SCRATCHED...UUUUH..TOO FAST...BY YOUR LONG SHARP CLAWS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUH..MY BIG TIGER CAT NIPPLES...MY WIDE TIGER CAT AREOLAS...NOT RECOVERED YET...
YOU'RE MAKING THEM...HA..HAA..HAA...HAA...HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARD...MY TIGER CAT CLIT..UUUUUUUUUUH
BEING SCRATCHED AT THE SAME TIME...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
..HOT...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...HORNY...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...HELPLESS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH..LOSING MY TIGER CAT STRENGTH AGAIN...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...I CAN'T HOLD ON...UUUUUUUUUUUUH...GOING TO...UUH...YOU'RE GOING TO MAKE ME...UUUH...GOT TO...UUH...UUH..UUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUH...UUH...UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...UUH...UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUH...UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH"
groaned Tiger Cat..writhing frantically on the ground..unable to break free from the strong grips of the str as she was for--d to violently lactate and orgasm four times in quick succession.

As the four dwarves released their hold on her..the Big Breasted Trinidadian Crime Fighter sprawled out on her back on the ground before them...her muscular brown arms flung limp past her head...her long muscular brown legs spread wide open below her wide shapely waist...her erotic bare brown feet resting on the ground on their smooth heels...her sexy toes with clear glossy toenails struggling to stay curled with tension in the confines of her shiny translucent stockings that clad her long muscular brown legs..distinct outlines of her big puffy hard erect and bullet shaped nipples...hard wide areolas...and hard camel toe-shaped cunt framed against her skin tight ocelot pelt body suit.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuh...I've never been made...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...so hot...so horny...so helpless...so fast
...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuh...You made my big Tiger Cat Nipples...my wide Tiger Cat Areolas...so...ha...haa...haaaaaaaard... My...Tiger Cat Cunt...so wet...excited...Uuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuh...My Tiger Cat Strength...gone...can't think...can't move...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Who are you...What are you...Uuuh...Uuuuuuh" gasped Tiger Cat as she stared sleepily at six of the strange dwarves who looked down at her...without saying a word.

The Top Heavy Trinidadian Superwoman never completed her heroic rhetoric...as the seventh dwarf appeared over her to clamp a thick cotton pad over her nose and mouth.

"HNNNNN...HNNNNNN..NNNNNNNNNNNNNNN...NNNNNNNNNNNNNN...NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN
NNNN...NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN...NN...NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN"pleaded Tiger Cat into the thick fibres of the cotton pad...unable to move...her brown eyes wide open in fear in the slits of her cowl mask as she realised what was going on.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUH..NO..UUUUUUUH....OH NO...UUUUUUUUUUUUUH...I'M BEING CHLOROFORMED AGAIN..UUUUH...THESE WEIRD IMPS...UUUUUUUUUUUH...MADE ME LACTATE...MADE ME CUM...
...FASTER THAN USAIN BOLT'S WORLD RECORD...MY BIG TIGER CAT NIPPLES...MY WIDE TIGER CAT AREOLAS HAVE
NEVER BEEN MADE...SO HAAAAAARD..SO FAST...MY TIGER CAT CUNT...SO WET...NEVER BEEN for--d TO CUM
...SO...HA..HAA.. HAAAAAAAAAAARD
..SO....F...F...F...FAAAAAAST...USING A WHOLE BOTTLE OF CHLOROFORM ON ME...MY SUPER IMMUNITY WIPED OUT IN LESS THAN A SECOND...HAVE TO CONGRATULATE THESE IMPS FOR BEING SO THOROUGH...HAVE TO ACCEPT THEIR COUNTRY HOSPITALITY...I'LL BE KNOCKED OUT FOR HOURS...I
WON'T REMEMBER A THING WHEN I WAKE UP...UUUUH...TIME TO GO TO SLEEP" resolved the Big Breasted Trinidadian Superheroine.

"HNNNNN...HNNNNNNN...NNNNNNN...NNN...NNN...NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN
NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn"
cooed Tiger Cat into the thick fibres of the chloroform-soaked cotton pad..as her brown eyes closed in the slits of her cowl mask...her enormous firm breasts heaved slowly up and down...and wide spaces appeared between the sexy toes of her erotic bare brown feet...with clear and glossy toenails..in the shiny translucent stockings that garbed her long muscular brown legs as she accepted defeat and succumbed to unconsciousness again with the seven strange dwarves looking at her as she lay sprawled out on their back on the ground before them

They studied every curve of her voluptuous and muscular brown body that was framed by her thin tight ocelot pelt body suit...from her head to the sexy toes of her erotic bare brown feet in the shiny translucent stockings that covered her long muscular brown legs. The hard, distinct outlines of her big puffy hard erect and bullet shaped nipples...her hard wide areolas...and her hard wet camel toe-shaped cunt against the fabric of her thin tight ocelot pelt bodysuit...especially caught their interest.

"Oman is strong" said one dwarf. "Be good vessel for de Massa" said a second dwarf. " Magic protect she...Be day soon...Take she way from ere.... Massa decide oman fate" said a fourth dwarf.

Grabbing hold of the unconscious Tiger Cat...the strange seven dwarves lifted her voluptuous and muscular brown body above there heads and carried her back into the forests...Jack Ass La Vende and the six black Muslims standing like mummified statues with no idea about what was going on.

4 am

Concerned that his superheroine mom had not returned to the rundown hotel in Toco that they were staying...Johnny Jagessar set out to look for her.

Using a remote tracker that was linked to her car, Johnny mounted one of the hotel's rented scooters and rode out along the dirt trails near the Salybia Beach Hotel where he and his mom Jackie...who was secretly the masked superheroine called Tiger Cat...were staying.

The teenage boy eventually found Jackie's red BMW sports car parked on a dirt road outside the locked gate to an abandoned quarry but there was no sign of her anywhere. Then he heard familiar low female moans of "Uuuuuuuuh
...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuh."

Johnny followed the sounds of the moaning to a cluster if nearby bushes were he found Tiger Cat lying on the ground...sprawled on her back...the outlines of her big puffy hard erect nipples...hard wide areolas...and wet camel toe shaped cunt framed on thr fabric of her thin, tight ocelot pelt bodysuit..as she lay unconscious and
moaning..."Uuuuh...Uuuuh...Uuuuuuuuh".

"Mom's been knocked out real good. I have to help her" said Johnny as he picked up the unconscious Tiger Cat in his arms and carried her towards a nearby river.

As he waded into the river with his unconscious superheroine mom...Johnny adjusted the straps of her thin tight ocelot pelt body suit...so he could reach under and pour water gently over her enormous firm brown breasts...washing over her big puffy hard and erect dark brown nipples and wide dark brown areolas.

"Uuuuuuh...My big Tiger Cat Nipples...My wide Tiger Cat Areolas...
hurt...Uuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" sighed the Top Heavy Trinidadian Superwoman as she felt the cool water wash over her famous nipples and areolas.. making them soft and relaxed...as her Tiger Cat Strength returned.

As her brown eyes opened in the slits of her cowl mask, Tiger Cat was relieved to see her teenage son looking at her. "J...J...Johnny" she sighed.

" Tiger Cat...Are you okay?" asked Johnny as he helped his superheroine mom to her erotic bare brown feet and helped her out of the river. Jackie smiled at Johnny, for remembering to call her by her superheroine name when she was in costume.

"Uuuuh...Yes...Someone did a great number on my huge Tiger Cat Breasts and put me to sleep. I don't remember what happened" said the Trinidadian Tigress as she walked back towards her car with her son. Johnny couldn't help but watch the sexy sway of his superheroine mom's enormous firm brown breasts under her thin tight ocelot pelt body suit...with every step that her erotic bare brown feet.....covered by shiny translucent stockings that clad her muscular brown legs made on the dirt ground in the Toco forest.

It didn't go unnoticed by the Busty Trinidadian Tigress. "You're really into my huge Tiger Cat Breasts aren't you son? she asked as she looked at Johnny. "Yeah. I know you tell me about them when you have your superheroine adventures. But the size of your breasts. I had no idea they're so big" replied Johnny as he admired his superheroine mom's awesome brown rack.

"Yes. The magic of the suit has something to do with that. " said Tiger Cat, smiling at her teenage son, happy for his compliment. "Guess it also makes your nipples and areolas bigger and wider too?" asked Johnny. "Right again son. But also their flesh is more sensitive and super erogenous. It doesn't take much to get me hot and horny there and as you know, I have to go to sleep and stay unconscious for however long my big Tiger Cat Nipples and wide Tiger Arelas tell me to be" replied the Busty Trinidadian Tigress with a smile, impressed by Johnny's keen observation of her enormous firm brown bust.

"Wow. Who do you think did it? Who knocked you our" asked Johnny. " I don't know Johnny but I think we should get back to the hotel before sunrise. We'll take a walk later and see if we can find any clues" replied Tiger Cat as she left Johnny by the parked BMW...went into the bush and returned minutes later as his mom Jackie Jagessar, they got into the car and drove away.

1 pm

Jackie and Johnny Jagessar emerged into the Salybia Beach Hotel's courtyard...dressed in tight t-shirts, shorts and running shoes...as a small crew of workers from the village of Toco continued their repairs to the old hotel under the supervision of the obese and dim-witted KOO HOO SWAMBEE.

"Morning Mess Jagessa an young mista...Kyah Kyah" he chuckled with a blank stare on his face. "You're behind on the repair Koo Hoo. We're going for a walk and I expect to see more of the work finished when we get back. "Kyah Kyah...
Ah tell yiuh is de spirit scarin dem way" Koo Hoo sinckered. Jackie rolled her brown eyes. "Your folk tales don't impress me Koo Hoo. I want the work done before we leave for Port of Spain." Jackie said bluntly before she and Johnny walked out of the hotel compound, following one of the nature trails.

The idiotic Swambee watched mother and son leave with shifty eyes. " Dat oman foolin meh...Kyah kyah...Dat is she boyfriend...not she son...Kyah kyah...Ah have tuh make she leave...Jack Ass La Vende fuck up as always...Tygah Kyat on to meh scam now but he ent do nutten to stop she...Ah go have tuh do somethin...Kyah kyah" snickered the obese imbecil as he waddled back towards the village of Toco.

Meanwhile, Jackie and Johnny continued their walk along the nature trails through the virgin forests around Toco, heading back towards the abandoned quarry that Jackie investigated a day earlier as Tiger Cat.

Johnny still had thoughts of his superheroine mom's amazing body that was so well highlighted by her thin tight ocelot pelt body suit, especially her enormous firm brown breasts, big puffy dark brown nipples and wide dark brown areolas which he knew were her weakness as Tiger Cat.

Jackie looked at her teenage son, remembering the events of thr night before. His athletic and lean muscular body was highlighted by his t-shirt, shorts and sneakers. She found herself thinking how handsome he was.

When they reached the fence and locked perimeter gate of the abandoned quarry, Jackie and Johnny looked around. "Doesn't look like anyone's been here" said Jackie. But Johnny found something in the tall grass near the old fence.

"Mom. Check this out" said Johnny as he showed his superheroine mom want he found. Jackie looked at the black box of matches which was new and had the words "The Cat's Meow" on it.

"Good work son. This clue could help me solve whatever's going on here, as Tiger Cat" said Jackie with a smile.

9 pm

Back at the Salybia Beach Hotel, long after the assinine Koo Swambee and workers from the village had left, Jackie Jagessar donned her Tiger Cat costume in the hotel suite she shared with her teenage son Johnny, in his presence.

He admired the way the skin tight ocelot pelt body suit hugged his superheroine mom's voluptuous and muscular brown body...her long muscular brown legs and erotic bare brown feet were highlighted by her shiny, translucent, indestructable stockings...the cat's ears of her cowl mask perked up atop her head..her glossy black hair framed her head and neck...the gloves on her hands and the utility belt around her wide shapely waist.

"What did you find out son?" asked Tiger Cat as she stood in heroic pose...hands balled into fists on either side of her wide shapely waist...her long muscular brown legs slightly apart...her erotic bare brown feet flat on the floor...her enormous firm brown breasts pushed forward.

"The matchbox comes from a bar called The Cat's Meow in a squatter settlement called Judy Town outside Toco..It's run by a proprietress named YVONNE WEED" said Johnny as he handed the matchbox to his superheroine mom.

"This could be were the crooks I fought at the quarry hang out. I'll pay them a visit" replied Tiger Cat with a smile. "I'll come with you Tiger Cat. They could be expecting you" said Johnny.

Though his mom had super powers, Johnny knew she could be easily defeated because of her weakness in her enormous firm breasts to sex and how often many villains had nailed her there.

Tiger Cat knew what her son was thinking. "I know Johnny but that's a risk I always have to take. I have to put myself in danger but I can't let you do that. If people assume you're connected to me, you could always be in danger." said the Busty Trinidadian Tigress to her teenage son.

"I'm not afraid Tiger Cat. I can handle danger. I learnt from the best" replied Johnny as he stood shirtless in front of his superheroine mom who could help but look at his lean muscular brown body.

"That's...Uuh..not the point...J...Johnny"replied Tiger Cat...her brown eyes fluttering briefly in the slits of her cowl mask as she looked at his lean, muscular brown upper body. Johnny noticed his superheroine mom's big puffy nipples perking up and becoming visible against the fabric of her thin, tight ocelot pelt body suit...before she regained her composure.

"Promise you'll stay here" said Tiger Cat as placed her right hand on Johnny's left shoulder. "I promise Tiger Cat" agreed the teenage. The Top Heavy Trinidadian Superwoman kissed her teenage son on his right cheek. "I'll see you in the morning Johnny" said Tiger Cat with a smile as she turned on the balls of her erotic bare brown feet and walked out of the hotel suite, closing the door behind her.

10 pm

Behind the wheel of her sleek sportscar...the Tiger Car...her enormous firm brown breasts bunching up together under her thin, tight ocelot pelt body suit...her long brown muscular legs and erotic bare brown feet clad in shiny translucent indestructible stockings...extending back and forth below her wide shapely waist...working the pedals...Tiger Cat drove along a dirt road...through the Toco forest...towards the squatter settlement of Judy Town...named after a racist white plantation owner who squandered her fortune and through her own bias and stupidity, associated with people like her, until she committed suicide by jumping off a cliff into the sea. Her plantation was overtaken by the forest and eventually replaced by a squatter's village.

As she drove along the dirt road through the forest towards Judy Town...Tiger Cat thought about her teenage son Johnny. "My son is such a handsome young man and he's really into what I do as Tiger Cat" thought the Busty Trinidadian Tigress as she felt her big puffy nipples and wide areolas stiffen and her cunt become moist between her huge brown thighs under her thin, tight ocelot pelt body suit...as she drove towards Judy Town.

"Johnny's dad couldn't handle my dual identity or the perils I get into as a superheroine. Johnny's really the only man I can trust with my secrets" thought Tiger Cat.

She pushed those thoughts to the back of her head as the Tiger Cat drove into Judy Town...passing rows of wooden and galvanize shacks before arriving at its destination.

Opening the driver's door on the left side of the Tiger Car, the Busty Trinidadian Tigress...swivelled on her big tight brown ass...stretched her long muscular legs...flexed the sexy toes of her erotic bare brown feet...which had clear and glossy toenails...all clad in shiny, translucent, indestructable stockings...and got out of her upgraded sportscar.

She felt the clay earth under the soles of her erotic bare brown feet as she walked towards the entrance of the dingy wooden building that was the rundown bar that was " The Cat's Meow".

The wooden floorboards creaked under the soles of her erotic bare brown feet as she entered the dingy bar..illuminated by kerosene lanterns...her enormous firm brown breasts bobbing sexily under her thin tight ocelot pelt body suit ...the cheeks of her huge firm brown ass swaying sexily from side as she strolled into the bar.

The male clientele in the bar...mostly young and old African men in tattered clothing...stared warily at the Top Heavy Trinidadian Superwoman as she entered the dingy, dimly-lit bar.

From behind the counter top, Yvonne Weed...the overweight, 70 year old black woman with balding, oily black hair... a reputed hustler in the Toco area...eyed Tiger Cat with suspicion and envy...jealous at the superheroine's voluptuous and muscular brown body...well accentuated by her thin, tight ocelot pelt body suit.

"Welcam...Is ah honah to have de famoose Tygah Kyat in meh eestablishmant...Wot ah cyan do fuh yuh?" cackled Yvonne..displaying her yellow rotting teeth in a smile that was patently false.

This was not lost on the Busty Trinidadian Tigress as she assumed her heroic pose before the overweight and ugly Yvonne Weed.

Her hands balled into fists resting on either side of her wide shapely waist...her erotic bare brown feet flat on the old wooden floorboard...her long muscular brown legs slightly apart...her enormous firm brown breasts pushed forward under her thin, tight ocelot pelt body suit.

Tiger Cat's glossy red lips spread into a smile as she saw how unnerved and jealous Weed was becoming. "I'm looking for some of your customers Miss Weed. They are involved in illegal mining in the forests of Toco" she said.

"Wot make yuh tink dem peeple does come here?" snorted Yvonne as she stared jealously at Tiger Cat's enormous firm brown breasts. The Busty Trinidadian Tigress reached into the utility belt entwined around her wide shapely waist and took out the box of matches Johnny found outside the abandoned quarry.

" I suggest you tell me where they are or I'll have to give a free display of my Tiger Cat Strength" quipped the Big Breasted Trinidadian Superheroine as Yvonne examined the matchbox in her stubby ebony fingers.

"Yuh be lookin fuh Jack Ass La Vende. Him an he padnas in de back parlah" said Yvonne as she directed Tiger Cat's attention to an old wooden door at the back of the dingy wooden bar.

"Thanks" replied the Busty Trinidadian Tigress with a smile on her glossy red lips as she turned on the balls of her erotic bare brown feet and strolled towards the closed wooden door...her enormous firm brown breasts bobbing sexily under her thin, tight ocelot pelt body suit...the cheeks of her huge firm brown ass jiggling sexily behind her...
making sure that the decrepit Yvonne Weed and the other low lifes in the dingy bar got a good look at her voluptuous and muscular brown body...highlighted by her thin tight ocelot pelt body suit as she strolled through the dingy bar.

Tiger Cat kicked open the old wooden door with the ball of her erotic right brown bare foot and entered the backroom, interrupting a card game that Jack Ass La Vende and his eight black Muslim thugs were having.

"Wha de arse?!" snarled Jack Ass as he glared at the Top Heavy Trinidadian Superwoman as she entered the room. "Jack Ass La Vende...You got questions to answer!" declared Tiger Cat.

"Fuk meh. De supa beetch on tuh we scam! Get she!" snarled Jack Ass and the eight black Muslim thugs rushed the Busty Trinidadian Tigress.

"You're not smart little boy!" quipped Tiger Cat as she felled a thug with a left hand karate chop to the throat. "I'll make sure you get a free reading lesson in jail!" said Tiget Cat as she turned around and drove the ball of her erotic right brown bare foot into another black Muslim thug's groin and he collapsed to the wooden floor, gasping for air.

"You boys have been trying to fool the locals and visitors in Toco with fake ghost stories" said Tiger Cat as her left fist connected with the jaw of a third black Muslim thug...sending him crashing down on top of the wooden table in the middle of the room and it collapsed to the floor under his weight.

"I don't believe in mumbo jumbo and ole talk!!" quipped the Busty Trinidadian Tigress...her enormous firm brown breasts swelling under her thin, tight ocelot pelt bodysuit as she felled two more black Muslim thugs with successive left and right fists to their jaws.

" I believe in bringing empty headed and wicked cretins like you boys to justice!!" declared Tiger Cat as she used her superhuman strength to hurl a black Muslim thug over her right shoulder into two more black Muslim thugs...knocking all three of them to the wooden floor in the backroom.

Seeing how effortlessly the Big Breasted Trinidadian Superheroine had taken out his brawny crew of black Muslims, Jack Ass La Vende lost his mind, his nerve and peed his pants.

"Ah gettin da fuk outta ere!" wailed Jack Ass as he bolted out another door, this one located at the rear of the backroom.

"You can run but you can't hide from me Jack Ass La Vende!" quipped Tiger Cat as she sprinted after the moronic black felon.

Her enormous firm brown breasts bobbed sexily under her thin tight ocelot pelt bodysuit...her muscular brown arms and long muscular legs moving in tandem as she chased him.

"This boy's too stupid to be a criminal mastermind! Someone else is behind this! I'll get him to tell me who it is when I catch him. Then I'll get back to Johnny" resolved Tiger Cat.

Thoughts of her handsome teenage son made the Busty Trinidadian Tigress filled her mind. She felt her big puffy dark brown nipples and wide areolas stiffen under her thin tight ocelot body suit as she exited the backroom in the dingy bar and entered another room which was pitch black.

Distracted by unexpected erotic thoughts about Johnny, Tiger Cat allowed herself to be lulled into complacency. She was oblivious to the presence of the ugly and obese Yvonne Weed who was hiding in the darkened room

Consumed with jealousy at the Busty Trinidadian Tigress' voluptuous and muscular brown body...and worried that she was about to expose the criminal scheme that she was a part of, Yvonne pulled a thick wooden cosh from the folds of her tarpaulin like dress and stepped forward.

"Ah go teach yuh cuntry mannas!!" snarled the overweight proprietress as she dealt a cracking blow across Tiger Cat's enormous firm brown bust.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH" groaned Tiger Cat in pain as the force of the blow to her mighty chest took her off guard...knocked her off her erotic bare brown feet and sent her crashing into piles of wooden crates which all came down on her...glass bottles falling out of many of them...shattering against her enormous firm brown bust...bathing them with their liquid contents as she landed on her back on the old wooden floor in what was a storage room in the back of the dingy bar.

Yvonne lit a kerosene lantern to see Tiger Cat sprawled out on her back on the wooden floor...her muscular brown arms flung past her head...her long muscular brown legs stretching back and forth below her wide shapely waist.. the sexy toes of her erotic bare brown feet with glossy and clear toenails..curled with tension in the shiny translucent indestructible stockings that covered her legs and feet...in a pool of liquid with shattered glass bottles and wooden crates around her.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUH...MY HUGE TIGER CAT BREASTS....HURT..UUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...
PIECES OF GLASS UNDER MY BODY SUIT...STUCK IN MY BIG TIGER CAT NIPPLES...STUCK IN MY WIDE TIGER CAT AREOLAS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUH...PAIN....UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...SOME KIND OF CHEAP ALCOHOL...SOAKING THROUGH MY BODY SUIT...BATHING MY BIG TIGER CAT NIPPLES AND MY WIDE TIGER CAT AREOLAS...DRUGGING THEM...MAKING THEM...HA...HAA..HAAAA...HAAAAA...HAAAAAA...HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARD
...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...MAKING ME DRUNK....UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...DIZZY....CAN'T THINK....CAN'T MOVE...UUUUUUUUUUUUUH...GOT TO CLEAR MY HEAD" complained the Busty Trinidadian Tigress ...her enormous firm brown breasts...heaving up and down with increasing difficulty as she stared with sleepy brown eyes in the slits of her cowl mask at the blurry image of the hideous Yvonne Weed.

The ugly overweight black woman set her lantern down on some nearby wooden crates...filled with the cheap booze that the squatters of Judy Town guzzled daily like water. "Yuh have a ting in yah big boobs fuh de babash eh supa bitch? Ere...have ah anudda bottle on de house! sneered Yvonne...baring her yellow rotting teeth in a wicked smile as she took a large black bottle of the cheap bush rum...uncapped it and poured it all over the enormous firm bust of the beaten Busty Trinidadian Tigress.

"NOOOOOO...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...NOT MORE OF THAT ALCOHOL....UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...MY HUGE TIGER CAR CAT BREASTS...SO HEAVY....MAKING ME FEEL SO DIZZY...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...ALCOHOL
MAKING MY BIG TIGER CAT NIPPLES...MY WIDE TIGER CAT AREOLAS...SO...HA...HAA...HAAA...HAAAAAAAAAAAAARD...
UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...GLASS SINKING INTO THEM...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
....SLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEPY...SOOO...SLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEPY
...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUH..UUUUUUH...UUUUUUH" moaned Tiger Cat...her brown eyes barely open in the slits of her cowl mask...as her head reeled with dizziness and growing fatigue...her enormous firm brown breasts heaving up and down with laboured efforts...the outlines of her big, puffy, hard, erect and bullet-shaped nipples and her hard, wide, areolas framed against the fabric of her thin, tight, ocelot pelt bodysuitbas erotic thoughts of her teenage son Johnny filled her head...as she saw him shirtless before her.

Her moans caught the attention of four of the black Muslim thugs who she had effortlessly beaten moments earlier...stagger into the darkened storeroom to see her sprawled out on her back on the wooden floor amongst the smashed wooden crates and shattered bottles of cheap rum.

They stood gawking at the outlines of her enormous firm breasts...big, puffy, hard and erect nipples...hard wide areolas...and semi-hard camel toe shaped cunt against the fabric of her thin, tight ocelot pelt bodysuit which was soaked in cheap bush rum. Yvonne became angry and jealous that they were staring at the amazing body of the Busty Trinidadian Tigress.

The ugly and obese Yvonne Weed became angry and jealous. "Doh stare at de oman! Give she pressha in she big boobs an she cant!!" snarled Yvonne, snapping the four black Muslim thugs out of their stupor.

"UUUUUUUUUNH...MY HUGE TIGER CAT BREASTS ...BEING GROPED...MY BIG TIGER CAT NIPPLES...MY WIDE TIGER CAT AREOLAS...BECOMING...UUUUUUH...HAA...HAAA...HAAAAAARDER...AND...
HAAAAAARDER...UUUUUUUUUUUUUH...PIECES OF GLASS...SINKING DEEPER INTO THEIR SUPER EROGENOUS FLESH
...UUUUUUUH...PAIN...UUUUH...CHEAP RUM...BEING MASSAGED INTO THEM...INTO MY HUGE TIGER CAT BREASTS...UUUUUUUUUH...GETTING RUBBED IN MY TIGER CAT CLITORIS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...RUM MAKING MY HAAAAARD BIG TIGER CAT NIPPLES...MY HAAAAARD WIDE TIGER CAT AREOLAS...MY WET TIGER CAT CUNT...UUUH...HOT...UUUH...HORNY...UUUH...HELPLESS...UUUUUUUUUUUUH
CAN'T GET FREE...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUH" complained Tiger Cat as she wiggled helplessly on the wooden floor as one thug groped her enormous firm brown breasts through her rum-soaked thin, tight ocelot pelt body suit..another rubbed the space between her huge brown thighs...one held her wrists and another held her ankles.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUH...STOP...UUUUUUH...MY BIG TIGER CAT NIPPLES...MY WIDE TIGER CAT AREOLAS...GETTING...HAA...HAAA...HAAAAAARD...UUUUUUUUUH...MY TIGER CAT CUNT...UUUH...GETTING
WET...EXCITED..UUUUH..CAN'T GET FREE...UUUUUUUUUH...HOT...UUUUUUH...HORNY...UUUUUUUUUH...HELPLESS...
UUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUH" moaned the Busty Trinidadian Tigress as she felt pressure building between her huge brown thighs...and inside her enormous firm brown breasts...the effects of the rum bathing them...the glass in her famous nipples and areolas increasing a million fold as the Muslim thugs abused her in her super erogenous body parts.

"Kyah! Kyah! Yuh fenesh now Tygah Kyat! Ent no way yuh gettin outta dis!! Affa we deal wid yuh supa arse, we go deal wid de oman an she luva a de hatel!!" sneered Yvonne, baring her yellow, rotting teeth.

Her words sunk into the mind of the tired Top Heavy Trinidadian Superwoman and she thought about her handsome, teenage son Johnny.

"NO...UUUUH..GOT TO...UUUH...STOP YOU..." groaned Tiger Cat as she flexed the muscles of her rum-soaked voluptuous brown body. It was the ugly and obese Yvonne's turn to be surprised as the Busty Trinidadian Tigress flung the four black Muslims off of her.

One of them slammed into Yvonne's broad frame...knocking down her kersone lantern...igniting the nearby wooden crates filled with the same cheap bush rum that was effectively drugging and arousing Tiger Cat in her super erogenous breasts and cunt...causing a raging fire to quickly engulf the dingy wooden building that was The Cat's Meow.

"Fyah! Fyah!" wailed Yvonne her hair and tarpaulin dress ablaze as she, the Muslim thugs and the other squatters in the bar fled the burning structure.

Other squatters in Judy Town joined them in fleeing into the dense surrounding forests as the fire spread uncontrollably to their wooden and galvanize shacks.

As they abandoned the burning squatter settlement...none of them saw the sexy and super-powered Tiger Cat stagger out of the burning dingy wooden bar that was The Cat's Meow.

"UUUUUH...MY HUGE TIGER CAT BREASTS...THAT CHEAP RUM...MAKING THEM DRUNK...MAKING MY BIG TIGER CAT NIPPLES...AND MY WIDE...TIGER CAT AREOLAS...SO...HA...HAA...HAAAARD...PIECES OF GLASS IN THEM...UUUUH
HURT...MAKING ME WEAK...RUM INSIDE MY WET TIGER CAT CUNT...UUUH...HOT...HORNY...UUUH...GOT TO STAY AWAKE...HAVE TO GET TO MY TIGER CAR...GET BACK TO THE HOTEL...BACK TO MY SON" groaned the Busty Trinidadian Tigress...staggering through the clouds of thick black smoke around her...unsteadily on the balls of her erotic bare brown feet...clad in shiny translucent indestructable stockings along with her long muscular brown legs...erotic images of Johhny filling her head.

Just at that moment...soft whistling sounds were heard over the crackling flames and through the clouds of thick smoke that swirled around the Top Heavy Trinidadian Superwoman obscuring her view.

"EH...THAT SOUND...SOME KIND OF MUSIC...UUUUUUUUH...HYPNOTISING...MY HAAARD BIG TIGER CAT NIPPLES..
...MY HAAARD WIDE TIGER CAT AREOLAS...MY WET...TIGER CAT CUNT....GOT TO FALL UNDER ITS SEXY SPELL
...STAY WEAK...STAY SLEEPY...UUUUUH...GOT TO FOLLOW IT" moaned the Busty Trinidadian Tigress as she staggered away on the balls of her erotic bare brown feet...passing her parked Tiger Car...wandering away from the burning squatter settlement...going deeper and deeper into the surrounding dense forests of Toco.

In the darkness of the forests...the mysterious music...grew steadily in strength...wafting through the night air
...penetrating the senses of the tired Top Heavy Trinidadian Superwoman.

"UUUUUH...MY BIG TIGER CAT NIPPLES...MY WIDE TIGER CAT AREOLAS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...SO...HA...HAA...HAAAAAAAARD...FEELS LIKE FINGERS OF MANY MEN...PINCHING...SQUEEZING...ROTATING
THEM....UUUUUUH...NEED TO LACTATE......BUT I CANT...UUUUH.. MY TIGER CAT CUNT...UUUUUUH...SO WET...SO EXCITED...NEED TO CUM...UUH...BUT...I CAN'T...UUUUUUUH.. UUUUUUUUUUH"complained Tiger Cat as she staggered aimlessly through the dark, dense forests...the whistling music flooding her jaded senses...making it impossible for her to tell what was real from what was not.

Her brown eyes fluttering in the slits of her cowl mask...fighting a losing battle to stay open...Tiger Cat's mind played tricks on her...as images of her being groped in her enormous firm brown breasts and fingered in her brown cunt..appeared in the darkness all around her as she staggered aimlessly through the dense virgin forests of Toco
...her famous breasts and cunt mesmerised by the strange music that filled the night air all around her.

"UUUUUUUUUH...MEN'S HANDS...ALL OVER...MY HUGE TIGER CAT BREASTS......MAKING ME...WEAK...UUUUUUUUH...MEN'S FINGERS...UUUH..PINCHING...UUUH...SQUEEZING...ROTATING...MY BIG TIGER CAT NIPPLES...RUBBING MY WIDE TIGER CAT AREOLAS...MAKING THEM...HA...HAA...HAAAAAAAAAAARD
...MY TIGER CAT CUNT...BEING FINGERED.. MANY TIMES...STRANGE MUSIC...UUUUH...UUUUH...MAKING ME...UUUH...HOT...UUUUUUH...HORNY...UUUUUH...HELPLESS...UUUUH...WHAT...UUH...WHAT'S HAPPENING...TO ME...UUUUH...UUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUH" moaned Tiger Cat as she staggered aimlessly through the dense forests of Toco....on the balls of her erotic bare brown feet...her enormous firm brown breasts sagging and becoming progressively heavier under her thin, tight, ocelot pelt body suit...the outlines of her big puffy hard erect and buller-shaped nipples...hard wide areolas...and camel toe-shaped cunt framed against the fabric of her thin tight ocelot pelt body suit...her brown eyes fluttering desperately...barely open in the slits of her cowl mask...as the strange music filled the air in the darkened forest around her...making her fall deeper and deeper into an erotic stupor.

Her head reeling with dizziness...feeling growing heaviness in her enormous firm brown breasts...the outlines of her big puffy hard erect and bullet-shaped dark brown nipples...hard wide dark brown areolas and wet and excited dark brown camel toe-shaped cunt imprinted on the fabric of her thin tight ocelot pelt body suit...the Busty Trinidadian Tigress dropped to her knees in the middle of the darkened forest...the sound of the strange music growing steadily in intensity around her.

"UUUUUUUUUUH...MY BIG TIGER CAT NIPPLES...MY WIDE TIGER CAT AREOLAS...GETTING...UUUUUUUUUH
...HAAAARDER...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...AND HAAAAARDER...THOUGHTS ABOUT SEX...GETTING STRONGER...
CHEAP RUM...DRUGGING MY HUGE TIGER CAT BREASTS...GLASS IN MY BIG
HAAAAAARD TIGER CAT NIPPLES AND MY HAAAAAARD WIDE TIGER CAT AREOLAS....H...H...H...HURTS...UUUUH
..TIGER CAT CUNT...UUUUUUUUUUUUH...WET...EXCITED...UUUUH...UUUUUUUH
...STRANGE MUSIC...UUUUUH...MAKING THEM...MAKING ME...UUH...HOT...UUUH
HORNY...UUUUH...I'VE GOT TO..UUUH..I GOT TO....UUUUUUH...HAVE TO..." moaned the Busty Trinidadian Tigress who was unable to resist the erotic images the strange music was planting in her head.

Reaching behind her back...Tiger Cat unclasped the top of her thin tight ocelot pelt body suit...causing it to fall down to her wide shapely waist...exposing her upper body especially her enormous firm brown breasts and her toned brown abdomen.

"UUH...UUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUH...UUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUH...UUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUH..UUUUUH....UUUUUUUUUUUUUH"moaned Tiger Cat as she violently lactated and orgasmed four times...on her knees...gyrating in an erotic frenzy as the strange music reached a climax in the darkness of the forest.

Then the music was played in lower, gentler tones. "Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Strange music...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh
...making me tired in my huge Tiger Cat Breasts...Uuuuuuuh...feeling relaxed...and tired...Uuuuuuh...in my big haaaaard Tiger Cat Nipples...in my haaard wide Tiger Cat Areolas...in my wet Tiger Cat Cunt...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuh
...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuh..some kind of erotic lullaby....Uuuuuuuuuuh...I'm not superstitious...but...Uuuuuh...it feels like some kind of obeah...on my huge Tiger Cat Breasts...on my big Tiger Cat Cunt...Uuuuuuuh...sleepy...Uuuuuh..got to obey the music..let it put me to sleep..."cooed the Busty Trinidadian Tigress as she laid down on the ground on her back...her muscular brown arms flung past her head...her long muscular brown legs extending back and forth below her wide shapely waist..the sexy toes of her erotic bare brown feet twitching sensuously in the shiny translucent indestructable stockings which covered them and also clad her long muscular brown legs...as soft smooth tones of the strange music filled the night air in the darkness of the Toco forests.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuh...hot...Uuuuuuuuuuuh...horny...Uuuuuuuuuuuuh...helpless...Uuh..must listen to the music...fall under this obeah...have to be unconscious...J...J...J...Johnny...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh"cooed Tiger Cat...her brown eyes closing in the slits of her cowl mask...her naked enormous firm brown breasts heaving slowly up and down...her long muscular brown legs spreading themselves wide open below her wide shapely waist...her erotic bare brown feet resting on their smooth heels...wide spaces appearing between her sexy toes which had clear and glossy toenails...the vision of the full moon in the night sky above the tree tops blurring...thoughts of her teenage son filling her mind...as she allowed the strange music to lull her into unconsciousness.

To be continued.

Sat Jan 22, 2022 7:54 am