Welcome to the Hipcomix Forums

HOME

FREE AREA
- JOIN - MEMBERS - LINKS - CONTACT - TUTORIALS - FORUMS - UPDATES

WEBMA$TER$

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Sep 07, 2024 7:41 pm

Cat Lady – Dangers of Wild Star 4 
Megalomaniac

Post Cat Lady – Dangers of Wild Star 4
Cat Lady- Dangers of Wild Star 4

Lyda the Lizard Queen...looked at the images in the reflections of the magic water in a fountain in her castle in the swamp realm of the Lizard People.

She saw the beauteous and busty Cat Lady...Heroine of Felinia...had been comprehensively defeated by the hyena hunters Latra and Linf...and were returning with Leones...the prince
of Felinia...as their prisoner.

"They have succeeded! Cat Lady is no more! With Prince Leones as my prisoner...Felinia will fall before the Lizard People...and soon I shall rule all of Wild Star...BWAH HA HA HA HA HA
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA" laughed the Lizard Queen.

Latra and Linf made their way towards the swamp realm...carrying a naked...bound...and unconscious Leones...tied hands and feet to a long wooden pole...back towards the swamp realm of the Lizard People...where their queen Lyda had promised them the other half of a hefty treasure that would make them rich for life.

In his mind...Leones could only see the images of Cat Lady being flung off the edge of the mountain....near the royal resting house...to her death. He did not want to accept that he had lost the love of his life.

No one knew that as she was flung naked and unconscious off the top of the mountain...falling through its towering white waterfall towards her death...the drugging and torture meted out to Cat Lady...caused her to turn back into her regular identity of Sheetah...Leones' best friend and bodyguard. In her mind...the unconscious Sheeth saw images of the two hyenas torturing her...and thought about nothing but having sex with them.

Death seemed inevitable for Sheetah as she fell naked and unconscious down through the waterfall and towards the river at the foot of the mountain.

"You shall not die Cat Lady" said the voice of Catara...Goddess of Felinia...as a golden aura surrounded the naked shapely body of the unconscious Sheetah...making her fall gently into the river at the foot of the waterfall and float away with the current.

As she drifted unconscious down river... Sheetah was picked up by an old cat woman...who had been summoned by Catara...who told her that Felinia's super heroine had been badly hurt and needed help.

The golden aura around Sheetah...allowed the woman to find her...put her into her boat...and take her away to a small hut in a part of the forest where she lived.

1 day later

"Uhhhhhhhhhhhhh...Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" groaned Leones in pain as he woke up trapped in a cell in the castle of Lyda the Lizard Queen...in the swamp realm of the Lizard People.

He stood up when he saw Lyda and the hyenas Latra and Linf approach the door of the cell.

"Where am I?!!...Why have you brought me here??!!...What did you do to cat Lady??!!" demanded the prince.

"That super cat slut with big breasts met the end that deserved! She is dead!" gloated Latra while Linf stood behind her grinning.

"With her dead, I will now conduct the negotiation with King Claw for your release...in exchange for the surrender of Felinia to the Lizard People!!" declared Lyda.

"The King will never negotiate those terms with you!!" yelled Leones in defiance.

"I think he will...for the life of his son and only heir!" gloated the Lizard Queen.

Leones remained silent.

He knew that Lyda was right and his father would accept her terms in exchange for his life being spared.

"The Lizard Queen is the chosen one of the Goddess of Chaos! She has evil magic which can destroy Felina and even defeat Cat Lady! Goddess Catara you are the only hope of Felinia now" thought Leones as he silently prayed for a miracle....while Lyda, Latra and Linf walked away laughing.

"BWAH HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA."

2 days later

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Sheetah loudly with pleasure...as she woke up...thinking that she had died after facing the hyena Latra and Linf and being completely defeated by them.

But as her brown eyes opened...and her senses slowly returned...Sheetah saw images of the goddess Catara who gave her super powers to become Cat Lady and an old cat woman in her mind.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Sheetah in pain and pleasure as she tried to get up...but felt sore all over her naked body as she found herself lying on a bed in a room in a hut.

Her moans brought the old cat woman who rescued her into the room.

"Rest girl. You were badly beaten. You must heal" said the old cat woman as she laid Sheetah back down on to the bed.

"Uuuuuuh...Who are you?...Where
am I? sighed Sheetah.

"I am Leah....Servant of Catara...
The Goddess told me that Cat Lady was in peril from a great evil and needed help. You are safe here in my home Sheetah" said the old cat woman.

Sheetah looked at the old cat woman in sleepy disbelief.

She was in the presence of her idol...a legendary warrior of Felinia who had led the Cat People to many great victories over rival races on Wild Star when Felinia was in its early years.

Leah was believed to be dead.

Sheetah also could not believe that Leah knew she was Cat Lady.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuh...I don't deserve to be Caty Lady...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...I've been completely defeated by two hyenas...in ways I never imagined...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...they depowered me...kidnapped Prince Leones...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...I was too weak...too turned on...I couldn't stop them...I didn't want to..." moaned Sheetah in despair.

"Do not despair Sheetah! Catara has chosen you to be Cat Lady! This is no easy task! You have gone through many trials and endured many defeats. But you have emerged victorious in the end because Catara will never abandon you. I know this because I have faced trials similar to the ones you have faced and will face. To our people...I am a legend...who made great sacrifices to keep Felinia safe in the early wars on Wild Star. It is because of this...that I must spend the rest of my life here...in service to Catara...and her chosen champion...you Sheetah...as Cat Lady...Catara will not abandon us...we must always fight to the last ounce of our strength...always with the thought of returning home...to those we love" said Leah as she placed her right hand on Sheetah's left shoulder.

Leah's words made Sheetah remember Leones...and that he had been captured by the hyenas Latra and Linf.

"Leones!! He's in danger!! I've got to become Cat Lady and save him!! His life and the fate of Felinia are at stake!!" declared Sheetah as she stood up and clenched her fists with conviction.

Leah looked on with pride as Sheetah stepped away from her and spun on a single spot in the room...a golden aura forming around her body...as it became voluptuous and muscular...her tight, strapless, orange armored leotard...a shiny red jeweled cat insignia between her huge firm creamy breasts...gold bracelets on her wrists...her pointy-tipped orange mask...appearing on the upper part of her beauteous face framed by her long mane of wild golden hair with black spots...as she completed her transformation into Cat Lady.

The Top Heavy Cat Heroine hugged the old cat woman who was her idol.

"Thank you for saving me. It's a honor to meet a legend of Felinia" said Cat Lady.

"You will soon take that place my young friend! Go now! Catara will always be with you" replied Leah as she looked at the busty young cat heroine with pride.

Turning on the balls of her erotic bare creamy feet...Cat Lady ran out of Leah's hut in a blur of motion...moving at super speed...the sensations in her big puffy nipples under her tight strapless orange leotard guiding her to where her secret love...Prince Leones was being held prisoner.

As Leah watched Cat Lady disappear into the distance...she knew the heroine would face many dangers but the goddess Catara would help her to prevail.

Swamp realm

The Lizard Queen had left her castle along with several of her Lizard Warriors to negotiate with another race on Wild Star....the Winged People...for new shipments of weapons
they would use for a new invasion of Felinia.

Trapped in a dungeon in the castle...realising what Lyda was planning...and believing Latra and Linf were creatures who could be swayed...Leones tried to bribe the hyenas into
releasing him...by offering them twice the amount of gold the Lizard Queen paid them to capture him and trick them into believing that Lyda would betray them/

The hyenas refused all his efforts.

"Desperate people always use this tactic but we as responsible hunters will fulfill the contract to the Lizard Queen! We will continue to

serve her until our contract ends!" gloated Latra.

"Reputation is everything our business" laughed Linf.

"Great Goddess Catara! Save me and Felinia from this evil! If Cat Lady is dead, my only hope is Sheetah learns of my plight and sends
help" thought Leones.

At night

Leones was sleeping in the dungeon in the Lizard Queen's castle where he was being held captive...when he heard a small noise.

The noise made two Lizard Warriors who were guarding him go to investigate what it was.

Leones could not believe his eyes as he saw Cat Lady appear out of the darkness to knock out the Lizard Warriors with a sequence of

punches and kicks...then walk over to the door of his cell....and drive the ball of her erotic right creamy bare foot against it's iron frame

to knock it to the ground and free him.

"Cat Lady!!...Catara be praised!!...You're alive!!" declared Leones...happy and aroused as he stepped forward and hugged the Big Breasted Feline Superwoman.

"Uuuuuuuuuh...My huge Cat Breasts...pressing against Leones' muscular chest...making my wide Cat Areolas...and my big Cat Nipples...haa...haa...haaaaaaard...No...must not think

...about sex...Uuuuuuuuuuuh...about sex...with Leones" thought Cat Lady as she pushed erotic thoughts about the prince to the back of her mind.

Now was the time to concentrate and rescue Leones.

"I thought you died...when those hyenas threw you off the mountain" said Leones in awe of his busty superheroine crush.

"It's going to take more than that to kill me Leones..." replied Cat Lady with a smile.

At that moment...she felt her big puffy glossy pink nipples shoot to attention under her tight strapless orange armored leotard...alerting her to imminent danger.

She turned around and saw Latra and Linf approaching her.

"Impossible!! She survived the fall!!" snarled Linf...saying the obvious.

"We won't make the same mistake again!!" snarled Latra as they prepared to fight the Top Heavy Cat Heroine.

"You must go now Leones! Bring back reinforcements from Felion City!" said Cat Lady.

"No! I won't leave you Cat Lady! I'll fight beside you!" replied Leones...feeling very aroused...his penis stiff and erect under his pants as he stood beside his superheroine crush as Latra and Linf got closer to them.

"Even when I defeat these hyenas...I'll still have to fight a large number of Lizard Warriors! Trust me Leones!" said Cat Lady as she looked into the prince's eyes.

Leones nodded and running past the hyenas who paid no attention to him...he jumped on to a flying motorcycle outside the castle and sped away before any of the Lizard Warriors could stop him.

Linf saw Leones speeding away on the flying motorcycle and took aim with his spear in an attempt to stop the prince.

But Cat Lady did not allow it.

Flexing her huge creamy thighs...she covered the distance between them...leaping towards Linf and stamping the ball of her erotic left bare creamy foot into the middle of his face with power and authority.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH" groaned Linf in pain...knocked off his feet by the power of the kick...and sent crashing into a nearby tree...falling to the ground stunned.

"Your fight is with me!! Not the prince!! This time I'll finish you hyenas once and for all!!" declared Cat Lady as she assumed a fighting stance before Latra as she helped Linf to his feet.

"We accept your challenge!! But it is you who will be finished forever!!" snarled Latra as she took her bone staff and Linf took his spear and they attacked Cat Lady...trying to hit her in her huge firm breasts and in her big clitoris...which they already knew to be her weaknesses.

But Cat Lady was too fast for them...using her super speed and agility to escape their attacks...and then counter with well placed blows of her golden baton and well placed kicks to the heads and bodies of Latra and Linf...which injured them...and left them wobbling before her.

As victory seemed inevitable for the Big Breasted Feline Superwoman...the two hyena hunters used their trickery to turn the tide of the battle in their favor.

They took off all their clothes...displaying their muscular bodies to Cat Lady...and making sure she got a good look of their respective hard and erect penises.

"What...Uuuuuuuuuh...starting...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuh...to feel...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...dizzy...your penises...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...so...haa...
haa...haaaaaard...erect...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...giving off...natural aphrodisiacs...making my wide Cat Areolas...my big Cat Nipples...haaa...haaa
...haaa...haaaaaaaaaaaaard...making my big Cat Clitoris...haaa...haaa...haaaaaaaard...wet...excited...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...can't think of anything
...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...except sex...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...getting dizzy...getting weak...getting sleepy...got to fight it...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...
Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Cat Lady in pleasure...unable to continue her attacks against the two hyenas...her eyelids fluttering in the slits of her pointy-tipped orange mask which covered the upper part of her beauteous face as she staggered from side to side on the balls of her erotic bare creamy feet in front of the two hyena hunters who knew she had fallen into their trap.

They took advantage of these small seconds of inattention.

Latra acted first...throwing her bone staff into the Top Heavy Cat Heroine's naked huge firm creamy breasts.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH" moaned Cat Lady loudly in pain...staggering backwards on the balls of her erotic bare creamy feet...dropping her golden baton to the ground.

Linf acted quickly to prevent the Big Breasted Feline Superwoman from regaining her senses in time.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH" moaned Cat Lady loudly in pain...her muscular creamy arms and long muscular creamy legs flailing in the air in futility as Linf used his spear to trap her in a bear hug
using the wood of the spear to squeeze the heroine's naked huge firm creamy breasts flat.

Latra approached the helpless Cat Lady and drove the dull end of her bone club into the heroine's big clitoris...located in the middle of the space between her huge creamy thighs.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH" moaned Cat Lady loudly in pain...as she fell limp in Linf's bear hug...stunned by the cruel blow to her big clitoris from Latra and the crushing pressure of Linf's bear hug on her huge firm creamy breasts.

"You are a real super slut! After we kill you...we will have fun with the prince...before we kill him!!" gloated Latra.

"NO!!!" cried Cat Lady in anger as she flexed the muscles of her voluptuous creamy body...breaking free of Linf's bear hug...throwing him over her broad creamy shoulders...into a startled Latra...knocking both of the hyena hunters to the ground.

Staggering on the balls of her erotic bare creamy feet...Cat Lady picked up her golden baton from the ground and charged towards Latra and Linf.

"Now...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...it's the end...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...of both...of you" moaned Cat Lady with effort as she attacked the hyena hunters with renewed fury...despite her lingering weakness and fatigue...which she could not shake off.

Latra and Linf were placed on the defensive...using their bone club and spear respectively....to block the repeated strikes of Cat Lady's golden baton as she for--d them backwards....making the fight a contest of strength...in which she appeared to have the upper hand in.

"Wrong again Cat Fool!! You've only blocked one of our weapons!!" gloated Latra as she blocked Cat Lady's baton strikes with her bone
club while Linf did the same with his spear.

The Top Heavy Cat Heroine had no idea what they meant...until she felt her big puffy glossy pink nipples shoot to attention under her tight strapless orange armored leotard...warning her too late of imminent danger.

Cat Lady looked down to see the penises of Latra and Linf were very excited and loaded...and released streams of thick white cum on to her huge firm creamy breasts and on to the space between her huge creamy thighs.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...NO......YOUR HYENA CUM...UUUUUUH...IS A POWERFUL APHRODISIAC...UUUUUUUUUUH...PENETRATING
MY BODY ARMOR...MY WIDE CAT AREOLAS...MY BIG CAT NIPPLES...GETTING...HAA...HAA...HAAARD...MY BIG CAT CLITORIS...IS SO...
HAA...HAA...HAAAAAAAAAAARD...WET... EXCITED...UUUUUUUUH...DIZZY...UUUUUH...WEAK....SLEEPY...UUH...UUH...UUH...UUH
...UUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Cat Lady loudly in pleasure...helpless before the hyena hunters again.

Latra easily snatched the golden baton out of Cat Lady's right creamy hand and then delivered a hard blow from her bone club to the heroine's huge firm creamy breasts.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Cat Lady loudly in pain and pleasure as she collapsed to the ground on her back...her muscular creamy arms flung limp past her head...her long muscular creamy legs spread wide open below her wide shapely waist...her erotic bare creamy feet resting on the ground on their smooth heels...her sexy toes with glossy claw like toenails...straining to stay curled with tension and close together.

"You can't resist our Hyena Cum big breasted cat fool!! It is a powerful aphrodisiac which will make you helpless.

Cat Lady could not stop Linf from stripping her of her tight strapless orange armored leotard as she lay sprawled out on her back on the ground.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...NO...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...STOP...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...RUBBING MORE HYENA CUM...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...ON MY HUGE CAT BREASTS...DRUGGING ME...
UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...IN MY...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...WIDE CAT AREOLAS...IN MY
BIG CAT NIPPLES...MAKING THEM...HAAA...HAAA...HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARD...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...CAN'T STOP
LACTATING...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...MY CAT MILK...MIXING WITH HYENA CUM...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
MAKING ME...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...HOT...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...HORNY...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...HELPLESS..." moaned Cat Lady loudly in pleasure...her light brown eyes barely open in the slits of her pointy-tipped orange mask which covered the upper part of her beauteous face...framed by her long mane of wild golden hair with black spots...as Linf rubbed his cum all over her naked huge firm creamy breasts.

Latra opened Cat Lady's long muscular creamy legs even wider and began rubbing her cum on the heroine's big hard wet and excited glossy pink clitoris.

"NO...HHHHHHHHHHH...MORE HYENA CUM...HHHHHHHHHHHHH...ON MY...HHHHHHHHHHHHH...BIG...HHHHHHHHHHHH...CAT...
HHHHHHHHHHHH...CLITORIS...GETTING...HAAA...HAAA...HAAAAAAAAAAAARD...WET...EXCITED...WANT TO...HHHH...HAVE TO...HHHH
GOT TO...HHH...HHH...HHH...HHHH...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"
moaned Cat Lady loudly in pleasure while she took in more of the aphrodisiac semen and had a gigantic orgasm, remaining weak on the ground before the two hyena hunters.

"Now we're got to taste you big breasted cat whore!!" gloated Latra as she began to lick Cat Lady's big hard wet and excited glossy pink clitoris.

"HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...STOP...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...HOT...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...HORNY...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...HHHHHHHHHHHHHH
...HELPLESS...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...GOT TO ORGASM...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...LIKE NEVER BEFORE...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" moaned Cat Lady loudly in pleasure as she felt pressure building steadily inside of her big hard wet and excited glossy pink cunt.

Linf increased her erotic arousal further by biting the tired Top Heavy Cat Heroine in her naked huge firm creamy breasts...especially in her big puffy hard and erect glossy pink nipples
with his sharp teeth.

The combination of Latra and Linf's attacks were too much for the beaten Big Breasted Feline Superheroine to handle.

"HHH...HHH...HHH....HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...HHH...HHH...HHH...HHH...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
...HHH...HHH...HHH...HHH...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"
moaned Cat Lady loudly in pain and pleasure as the hyena hunters made her have three gigantic orgasms...while simultaneously powerfully lactating...thick geysers of white milk shooting into the air out of the tips of her big puffy hard and erect glossy pink nipples...making her dizzier...weaker and sleepier.

Cat Lady was once again naked and defeated before the two ruthless hyena hunters who knew how to exploit her weakness to sex like no one else. Her light brown eyes barely open in the slits of her pointy-tipped orange mask which stretched across the upper part of her beauteous face framed by her long mane of wild golden hair with black spots...the Top Heavy Cat Heroine...rolled her head slowly from side to side...hypnotized and drowsy....her mind clouded with thoughts of sex...not with her secret crush Princes Leones of Felinia...but
with Latra and Linf....their potent aphrodisiac cum all over her naked voluptuous and muscular creamy body.

"The big breasted cat fool is tamed and will soon be hours...Lie down on the ground next to her...with your penis erect!" Latra instructed Linf who did as he was told.

"You are helpless against our Hyena Cum cat fool!! Give in to your erotic desires and ride the penis of my partner!!" commanded Latra.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Yes...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...must...obey...." moaned Cat Lady in pleasure...hypnotized and drowsy, due to the hyena cum all over her naked voluptuous and muscular creamy body.. With no physical or mental strength to resist....Cat Lady mounted Linf...inserted his penis into her big hard wet and excited glossy pink cunt.

While that was happening...Latra inserted her penis into Cat Lady's big hard wet and excited glossy pink anus and began to ride her there simultaneously.

"HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" moaned Cat Lady loudly in pleasure...her naked voluptuous and muscular creamy body gyrating wildly as Latra and Linf probed her in her cunt and anus simultaneously and powerfully.

"This will be the end of you Cat Fool!!" gloated Latra.

"HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...HHH...HHH...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...HHH...HHH...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
...HHH...HHH...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...HHH...HHH...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...HHH...HHH...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
...HHH...HHH...HHH...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...HHH...HHH...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
...HHH...HHH...HHH...HHH...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...HHH...HHH...HHH....HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
...HHH...HHH...HHH...HHH...HHH...HHH...HHH...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"
moaned Cat Lady loudly in pleasure...her light brown eyes rolling up in the slits of her pointy-tipped orange mask as she had 10 gigantic orgasms in a row...before collapsing on her back to the ground...her muscular creamy arms flung limp past her head...her long muscular creamy legs spread wide open below her wide shapely waist....her erotic bare creamy feet resting on the ground on their smooth heels...her sexy toes with glossy claw like toenails straining to stay curled with tension and close together...as waterfalls of thick white cum flowed freely out of her big hard wet and excited glossy pink cunt...barely able to stay conscious.

"You cannot resist for much longer cat fool!! We will only stop when you die!!" sneered Latra as she and Linf lifted the beaten Big Breasted Feline Superwoman off the ground...sandwiched her between them and continued to probe her in her cunt and anus.

"Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" moaned Cat Lady sleepily and in growing submissiveness...her head bowed between her naked huge firm creamy breasts...making no effort to fight Latra and Linf...her mind tired and clouded with erotic thoughts of the two hyena hunters dominating her over and over. As she sunk into a deep and powerful erotic stupor that she had never experienced before...Cat Lady prepared to accept defeat and become unconscious...with the consolation of having saved her secret love Prince Leones.

But at that moment she heard he voice of the goddess Catara who gave her super powers.

"You cannot give up Sheetah! Cat Lady must prevail to save Felinia!"

Cat Lady saw images of a future without her...where Felinia was conquered by the Lizard People...and her beloved Leones was a slave of the Lyda the Lizard Queen...the new empress of Wild Star.

Latra and Linf were in their glee as they continued to probe the Top Heavy Cat Heroine relentlessly in her big hard wet and excited glossy pink cunt and in her big hard wet glossy pink anus....believing her to be defeated

"What???!!!!!!!!!!" cried the hyena hunters in shock when a golden aura suddenly surrounded the heroine's naked voluptuous and muscular creamy body...growing in intensity until it exploded throwing them away from her in different directions.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH" moaned Latra and Linf in pain as they hit the ground on opposite sides of the Big Breasted Feline Superwoman.

They were shocked again to see Cat Lady back on her erotic bare creamy feet...garbed in her tight strapless orange armored leotard...her super powers restored and ready for battle.

Grabbing their weapons...Latra and Linf frantically attacked the Top Heavy Cat Heroine...determined to subdue her again.

But using her super speed...remembering the images that Catara showed her...Cat Lady attacked the hyena hunters with vigor...dealing them punishing blows to their heads and bodies
with her golden baton while evading the strikes of Linf's spear and Latra's bone club.

"You will not win!! This is the end of you!!" declared Cat Lady as she dealt Linf a hard kick in the penis with the ball of her erotic bare creamy right foot.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH" moaned Linf in pain...his penis deformed and hobbling in agony.

Angered at the sight of her partner being wounded...Latra drew a laser pistol and fired.

Cat Lady evaded the laser blast and hurled her baton at Linf.

"URRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRK" groaned Linf in pain at the baton hit him between his eyes and he dropped dead to the ground.

Enraged...Latra fired her laser pistol several times...but Cat Lady evaded all the laser blasts.

Retrieving her golden baton...she elongated it to allow her to strike Latra in her chest at a safe distance...out of the range of the hyena hunter's pistol.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah" screamed Latra in pain and terror as the force of the blow
sent her flying away...falling down into a deep gorge to her death.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...dizzy...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh....weak...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...sleepy" moaned Cat Lady as she was
suddenly overwhelmed with a powerful fatigue from her efforts...dropping on her hands and knees to the ground...her head sagging between her huge firm creamy breasts...exhausted from her battle with the hyena hunters.

Suddenly she felt her big puffy glossy pink nipples stiffen under her tight strapless orange armored leotard...alerting her to imminent danger.

With sleepy light brown eyes in the slits of her pointy-tipped orange mask that covered the upper part of her beauteous face framed by her long mane of wild golden hair with black spots...Cat Lady saw Lyda the Lizard Queen and hundreds of Lizard Warriors approaching her...outside of the castle where she had just defeated the hyena hunters.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh....My huge Cat Breasts...feel so heavy...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...tired...from fighting the hyenas...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...my wide Cat Areolas...my big Cat Nipples...feeling...haaa...haaa...haaaaaaaaaaaaard...my big Cat Clitoris....feeling...haaa...haaa...haaaaaaaaaaard...wet...excited...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh
...too dizzy....weak...sleepy...can't fight the Lizards...need help" moaned Cat Lady sleepily as Lyda and the horde of Lizard Warriors charged towards her.

"Felinia!! Ho!!" yelled Prince Leones as he came speeding on to the scene a flying motorcycle...waving his sword in his free right hand...with thousands of Cat Soldiers following behind him...firing laser rifles at the oncoming Lizard Warriors...killing several of them...and turning them away from Cat Lady in the nick of time.

As the two armies met in the middle of the ground outside of the Lizard Queen's castle....Leones turned his flying motorcycle and sped towards the visibly tired Top Heavy Cat Heroine...picking her up off the ground...easing her on to the flying motorcycle behind him...and taking them away from the fighting.

Stopping the flying motorcycle in a forested area far away from the castle...Leones got off the motorcycle...and helped Cat Lady gently off the motorcycle and on to the ground...on her erotic bare creamy feet.

"Cat Lady...Are you all right?" asked Leones with concern as he held his secret superheroine crush close to him.

He was surprised...aroused and happy when Cat Lady pulled him close to her...flattening her huge firm creamy breasts against his muscular chest...making his penis become stiff and erect under his pants...as she kissed him long and passionately on his lips.

They were oblivious in that moment of passion to the battle raging between the Cat Soldiers and Lizard Warriors...which the Cat Soldiers were winning.

As the Lizard Warriors retreated....signalling the end to the battle...Cat Lady and Leones ended their impromptu but passionate kiss.

"My hero. You came back to save me" said Cat Lady with a smile as she held Leones close to her...enjoying having her huge breasts pressed against his chest and feeling his stiff and erect penis brushing against the inner sides of her huge creamy thighs as they stood close together...in each other's embrace.

"I'm no hero. You're the real heroine Cat Lady. I can't imagine how difficult it was for you to defeat those hyenas and the lizards...to risk your life to save Felinia...to save me...I will always help you and I will always trust you" said Leones.

Cat Lady leaned forward and kissed the prince on his lips again.

"I know Leones. I want you to know you are the love of my life. Now and always" replied Cat Lady as she let go of her boyfriend...stepped back...turned on the balls of her erotic bare creamy feet...and ran away at super speed.

Leones stood happy and aroused as he watched his superheroine girlfriend disappear into the distance...before rejoining the victorious Cat Soldiers he was leading.

3 days later

Sheetah and Leones were at the Royal Castle in Felion City...with Leones telling her about his recent adventure with Cat Lady.

As he spoke, Sheetah remembered how the hyena hunters made her almost reach her limit as Cat Lady and nearly killed her.

"Thanks to Catara I was able to defeat them" she thought.

"Anyway...my father wants us to go to the city of the Winged People" said Leones as he brought Sheetah's mind back to the present.

"Really? Why?" asked Sheetah.

"The Lizard Queen's warriors had weapons which were made by them. Felinia has an agreement with the Winged People only that they only provide weapons to us. We need to investigate how the Lizards got weapons made by the Winged People" replied the prince as he explained the details of their upcoming mission to her.

"Looks like another adventure for me as Cat Lady and more opportunities for me to be close to Leones" thought Sheetah...feeling tingles of warmth in her shapely breasts and between her shapely thighs.

Elsewhere

In a room in his palace...the leader of the Winged People was communicating with Lyda the Lizard Queen via an electronic transmission.

"Do the Cat People suspect our business?" he asked.

"Possibly. Prince Leones witnessed some of my warriors had weapons which are only made by the Winged People. He is certain to visit you to learn more about this. The heroine Cat Lady is very close to him. She may appear if the prince is in danger." replied Lyda.

"I've heard of her. She's very powerful. What should we do if she comes?" asked the leader of the Winged People.

"Her huge breasts and big clitoris are her weakness. She will be easily defeated once you exploit them" replied Lyda.

"We shall be ready to welcome Cat Lady to our city" replied the leader of the Winged People with a smile as he turned off the transmission.

end

Fri Jun 07, 2024 12:41 am