Welcome to the Hipcomix Forums

HOME

FREE AREA
- JOIN - MEMBERS - LINKS - CONTACT - TUTORIALS - FORUMS - UPDATES

WEBMA$TER$

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Oct 17, 2024 11:56 pm

Lioness and The Tattoo of Oblivion 4 
Megalomaniac

Post Lioness and The Tattoo of Oblivion 4
Lioness and the Tattoo of Oblivion 4

Luanda, Central Africa.

"Uuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned the LIONESS... feeling aches and pains throughout her voluptuous and muscular gleaming ebony body...especially in her huge firm gleaming ebony breasts...big puffy glossy black nipples and wide glossy black areolas.

The Big Breasted African Superwoman found herself naked except for her lionskin mask...ivory bracelets and gold earrings...alone..and tightly bound..hand and foot...on a bed in a basement room somewhere in Luanda City.

"Uuuuuuuuunh...tired...Uuuuuuuuuunh...weak...Uuuuuuuuuuh...no strength...Uuuuuuuuuh...of 20 lions...I cannot get free...Uuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuh" moaned Lioness as she began to twist in the ropes binding her gleaming ebony hands and erotic bare gleaming ebony feet to the bed...unable to free herself and find her beloved boyfriend...PRINCE LUAGA.

However soon Luaga was pushed through the opened door of the basement, bruised and sweating, and the door closed behind him.

"Uhhh...They really worked me over...moaned the Prince as he fell to the floor. "They claimed I knew where the currency plates are...but I have no idea..." groaned Luaga as he rubbed his sore shoulders and legs...as he belated realised that the Big Breasted African Superwoman was not his enemy and had been tricked as he was by enemy agents.

"Prince," said the determined Lioness.."Listen to me and we will escape.... First, you must remove my lionskin mask."

The Prince looked up in surprise but did as she asked, taking off the lion skin mask. He fell to the floor on his knees when he looked at the gorgeous face of the unmasked Lioness and saw it was his girlfriend...millionaire businesswoman LEANDRA LARA.

"You are the Lioness??!, you are the one I have hated, the one I tried to capture! Forgive me my love, I didn't know, I am a stupid man." lamented Luaga...feeling ashamed for what he did and what he thought about the Big Breasted African Superwoman

The Lioness smiled at him.

"I am as much to blame as you Luaga. I now realize I should have told you about my secret identity. I must learn to trust men, at least a special one. The CIA set a trap for both of us my Prince. They put the plates in your home and, with the evil tattoo and drugs, charmed me into wanting to become your erotic slave forever." The Prince was astonished. "The police were to come and discover us and the plates," she said.

"So we are lost," groaned the Prince. "The police must be at my mansion now, searching for the plates, and when they find them they will get us, if the Russians don't." "Never fear. As long as you are in danger my desires are under control," said the Lioness. "Give me back my magic golden Lion Belt and my powers will return. It is in your pocket."

Thankfully, the Russians hadn't taken the belt...unlike the Americans...they were unaware of its importance to the Lioness He put it around the waist of the Sexy African Superheroine. "Ahhhhh..." sighed the Lioness as she felt the power flowing back into her naked huge firm gleaming ebony breasts and voluptuous and muscular gleaming ebony body, stretching the sharply defined muscles of her beautiful body.

"I can break the ropes easily now with my strength of 20 lions" quipped Lioness as she flexed her muscular gleaming ebony arms and long muscular gleaming ebony legs..effortlessly snapping the ropes as if they were strings. Luaga handed Lioness her mask and she put it on her beauteous face again.

"Stay behind me lover" quipped Lioness as she kicked down the basement door with the ball of her erotic right gleaming ebony bare foot. A Russian with a machine gun stood up..but before he could fire..the Lioness kicked the weapon out of his hand with her erotic left gleaming ebony bare foot...then drove the ball of her erotic right gleaming ebony bare foot into his face to knock him out.

"Take the gun and follow me," said the Lioness as she donned a thin strapless lionskin bra and tiny lionskin panty which lay on a table nearby. Luaga picked up the gun. He couldn't believe such a sexy woman could move with such speed and strength. He watched Lioness run up the stairs....her naked huge firm gleaming ebony breasts swaying sensuously under her flimsy bra. She signaled the Prince to come up. "Got to get Luaga to safety before I take out the rest of these Russian spies," whispered Lioness.

Before she could move.. the Big Breasted African Superwoman heard a sinister voice from the side. "One move and the Prince is a dead man." Boris Bevin..the K.G.B. chief...had stealthily come through a side door and was holding a gun to the back of Luaga's head. "I guess it wouldn't do any good to tell you the CIA set us up," said Lioness. "We don't know where the plates are." "We will decide that Lioness," said Boris.

Two KGB agents held the Lioness' smooth muscular gleaming ebony arms while Bevin walked up to her, his eyes taking in her voluptuous flesh. "This relaxes you Lioness. Our mistake was to let you regain consciousness. This time we will keep you sleepy for as long as we can, perhaps forever." sneered Bevin as he showed her a bottle of emu oil.

He jerked down the Big Breasted African Superwoman's thin strapless lion skin bra and admired her large ebony mounds.

"Rendering you helpless will be a pleasure. Resist, and the Prince is a dead man." He poured emu oil on his hands and began to stroke her chest. "UUUUUUUUUUH...THE EMU OIL...IS MAKING MY BIG LIONESS NIPPLES AND MY WIDE LIONESS AREOLAS...HAA...HAA...HAAAAAAAARD...UUUUUUUUUUH...I AM GETTING SLEEPY...SO SLEEPY...YOU WILL SOON KNOCK ME OUT KGB AGENT...UUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Lioness as her big puffy glossy black nipples and wide glossy black areolas hardened...her naked enormous firm gleaming ebony breasts thobbed with waves of pleasure.. her long muscular gleaming ebony legs became weak, and her head began to droop with sleep between her amazing gleaming ebony cleavage.

"Lioness!! You must fight!! Luanda needs you!!" yelled Prince Luaga as he tried to urge his big breasted superheroine girlfriend not to give up.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUH...MY BIG LIONESS NIPPLES...MY WIDE LIONESS AREOLAS...ARE HAAAAAARD WITH EMU OIL MY PRINCE...EROTIC THOUGHTS ABOUT YOU FILL MY HEAD...THE KGB HAS DEFEATED ME...I MUST BECOME UNCONSCIOUS..." moaned Lioness as she slowly began to succumb to unconsciousness in the grips of her Russian captors. Bevin sneered. "A little more of this, African bitch, and you will tell us all we want to know." Suddenly there was an explosion downstairs.

The CIA was breaking in...wanting to turn the Prince and the Lioness Leandra in to the police and rub out the KGB. Boris and his men were startled for a second..which was all the time the Lioness needed. Flexing her muscular gleaming ebony arms..she tossed the thugs holding her aside and kicked Bevin against the wall, catching the bottle of emu oil before it hit the ground.

"This stuff should come in handy," the Lioness thought before telling Luaga to take a gun and find a place to defend himself. "I know you can take care of yourself my love," she said. "I have someone in the CIA. to see." The Lioness ran out of the room...kicked a Russian spy against a wall and tumbled through an open window into the front of the house. Outside...the CIA and KGB agents were shooting were shooting it out.

One gunman had an American accent. Lioness bounded over to him..kicking the gun out of his hand with her erotic left gleaming ebony bare foot.. pushing him to the ground, and putting the ball of her erotic right gleaming ebony foot firmly on his neck. "Where is the head of this operation? I am not going to ask twice." quipped Lioness.

"He's in the black car down the road, about a block away to the left," the frightened spy squeaked out.

"This will just put you to sleep for bit," responded the Lioness, who pressed down on the agent's neck with the ball of her erotic right bare gleaming ebony foot until he was out for the count.

Back in the house, Luaga was fighting bravely, shooting a couple of Russians before taking on a CIA operative. The Lioness headed for the black auto. Jumping on top and then smashing in the window on the driver's side, startled Jon Fowles, who was controlling the attack by way of the car phone.

"How could you be doing this...you should only be thinking about sex and sleep," stammered the CIA chief after the Lionness pulled him out of the car. "I got tired of feeling so sexy," quipped the busty African Heroine, "I think it is your turn to live for pleasure." The Lioness poured the rest of the emu oil on the agent's chest and pants and then vigorously rubbed his crotch.

"Ahhh...I want you Lioness...always wanted to take you... your breasts so beautiful," slobbered Fowles as he felt his crotch erect and on fire. "I knew it wouldn't take long for the oil to weaken your puny will...it takes longer to weaken me in my big Lioness breasts because of my super powers.." laughed the Lioness, her long muscular gleaming ebony legs slightly apart, her hands on her wide curvy hips .

"Please," he groaned, "must have woman's touch." The Lioness pushed him back and took off her bra. Her gently bouncing bust never looked more amazing. Her glossy red lips pouted in a sexy way before she spoke. "These are yours, American spy, if you tell me a couple of things. First, have you told the police where the plates are?"

"No," Fowles said, his eyes trained on the Lioness's skimpy panties. "Where are the currency plates hidden in the Prince's mansion?" "They are in the library, on the second shelf to the right," he shouted, his loins aflame. Fowles ran towards the Lioness. Perhaps, if he could massage her breasts, he could tame her.

The Big Breasted African Superwoman heroine knocked Fowles out with a quick chop to the neck. "These are only for my Prince Luaga," she thought, "not for scum like you." Meanwhile the police had arrived. The shooting stopped and Luaga went in search of the Lioness, worried about the plates. However Lioness had called M'Baka on the phone in the CIA car.

She told him about the currency plates and told him to bribe his way past the police at the Prince's home. The faithful retainer was to get the plates and, as soon as it was safe, destroy them.

She told Luaga the good news. "So we have nothing to fear" said Luaga, who was facing the Lioness. "Well," she responded, putting her arms around his shoulders, "it is not good for my crime fighting career if I become turned on and sleepy every time I see my love."

"That is not the worse thing for a healthy relationship," smiled Luaga, who embraced the Lioness, caressing the small of her back. They kissed long and passionately. "Why aren't you beginning to nod off?" asked Luaga, hoping that they could resume the love-making where they left off in his mansion. Lioness took the Prince by the hand and let him into the car.

She unclasped her strapless lion skin bra. "The evil tattoo is gone," he cried. Luaga couldn't take his eyes off the wondrous breasts of the statuesque beauty. The Lioness laughed heartily. "Yes..the Goddess be praised. But I still see the tattoo when I am with you, my Prince, because these are yours. You know my secret identity and are now my ally in my fight against the criminals in Luanda and the KGB and CIA goons behind them. That is my oath. Sexual stimulation and chloroform make me weak and sleepy, so we must be careful."

Luaga looked disappointed, but the Lioness cheered him up by saying "you are my future mate. You, me, and M'Baka will free Luanda from the clutches of criminals and evil spies. The sooner it is free, the sooner we will be together." They embraced, each dreaming of the day justice would come to the land.

end.

Thu Sep 22, 2022 8:36 pm