Welcome to the Hipcomix Forums

HOME

FREE AREA
- JOIN - MEMBERS - LINKS - CONTACT - TUTORIALS - FORUMS - UPDATES

WEBMA$TER$

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Sep 07, 2024 7:51 pm

Lioness and The Tattoo of Oblivion 2 
Megalomaniac

Post Lioness and The Tattoo of Oblivion 2
Lioness and the Tatoo of Oblivion 2

Luanda, Central Africa 1960
7 pm.

Prince Luaga arrived at at Leandra Lara's mansion after the fashion show and was greeted at the door by M'Baka.

"I want to see Leandra..She left so suddenly..Is everything all right?" asked the Prince who was a bit concerned about why his girlfriend left the show without telling him.

"I am not sure. The Mistress has an urgent matter to attend to. She will be back as soon as she can " answered the faithful retainer, anxious to get rid of the Prince because..Leandra..who was secretly the LIONESS...the African nation's sexy superheroine had not yet returned from her mission.

"She will call you when she returns." replied M'Baka. "Very well" replied Luaga who was not satisified with the explanation Leandra's servant gave him but decided let the matter go for the time being.

When the Prince left...M'Baka ran to the underground lair beneath the mansion..where Leandra had a series of machines which she used to help her fight crime as the Lioness.

M'Baka checked for the whereabouts of the Lioness' car on the radar and saw a blip on the radar screen, indicating where it was.

M'Baka quickly left the mansion in a Rolls Royce. The loyal servant discovered the gold Aston Martin driven which the Lioness used in her superheroine missions...wrecked in a bad part of Luanda City.

But he found nothing at the crash site which gave him any clue as to where the Big Breasted African Superwoman was. The one thing that M'Baka knew for certain was that Lioness had fallen into a trap set by her enemies and had been captured. found.

"Lioness has great power...I pray to the Goddess that Lioness will return triumphant" thought M'Baka.

However M'Baka had no way of knowing that the mighty big breasted Lioness had fallen into a trap from which she could not escape.

On the other side of Luanda City... the unconscious Lioness was quickly and quietly carried out of the ambulance by two American CIA agents into a seedy apartment house....her naked enormous firm gleaming ebony breasts...capped at big puffy glossy black hard erect and bullet-shaped nipples and wide hard glossy black areolas...swaying freely...her muscular gleaming ebony arms dangling limp...the sexy toes...of her erotic bare gleaming ebony feet... with short, glossy, ivory toenails...pointing down to the ground in a ballerina pose... c

Lead CIA agent JON FOWLES and the two CIA agents carrying the unconscious Lioness men entered a room on the first floor. The two agents carrying the buxom African super beauty on a bed in the room unceremoniously on her back which awakened her.

"Ohhh..Where?..What?.." groaned Lionesseandra...still groggy from the chloroform which was rubbed all over her famous naked enormous gleaming ebony bust and for--d to inhale within the closed confines of her gold Aston Martin sportscar.

The Lioness tried to get up but two CIA agents who brought her in...pounced on her before she could regain her sense and get off the bed. "This'll keep you quiet big breasted black super
bitch!" quipped one of the agents as they both dabbed her naked enormous firm gleaming ebony breasts with chloroform-soaked cotton pads.

"UUUUUUUUUUH...THE....CIA....CHLOROFORMING ME IN MY HUGE LIONESS BREASTS...UUUUUUUUUUUH...IN MY BIG LIONESS NIPPLES...AND IN MY WIDE LIONESS AREOLAS...UUUUUUUUUUUH...MAKING ME TIRED...SO TIRED...WANT TO SLEEP..." agreed the Lioness as she groaned and stared sleepily at the men drugging her fabulous ebony mounds before collapsing on her back...her muscular gleaming ebony arms flung past her head...her long muscular gleaming ebony legs spread wide open below her wide curvy waist

Flora and two other old crones entered the room. They could not believe their eyes at the heroine's beauty.. from her raven hair, huge firm chest, wide waist and long, muscular legs. As I told you, she is miracle," said Flora to her partners." She worth our most powerful magic." "Make her helpless!" instructed Fowles. "It will take some time," replied Flora.

Four CIA agents held the Lioness' muscular gleaming ebony arms and long muscular gleaming ebony legs.. spreading them wide apart. Lioness struggled but without her magic golden Lion Belt..her famous nipples and areolas aroused and hardened by chloroform...she had the strength of a normal woman and was too weak to resist them. "What are you doing?! How dare you treat me this way ?! Uuuuuuuuuuh!!...Give me a chance to regain my strength of 20 lions and get back my magic belt!!" demanded the Big Breasted African Superwoman.

"You have been a problem for us long enough," said Fowles, as he watched the three old women pour emu oil over their hands.

"It is time for you to think of nothing but man's touch," Flora declares. "No!....I must keep pure of mind...must stop you and the CIA," shouted the Lioness. However the three old women quickly dampened her spirit, smoothly spreading emu oil over her breasts, stroking her amazingly defined muscles.

"Aaahhhh...oil make me feel so...strange...mind fill with forbidden thoughts...uuuuuuh...uuuuuuuuh" groaned the Lioness...trying desperately to wiggle away from the grip of Fowles's men. Turned on and anxious to see the end of the Lioness, they held her fast. Meanwhile, the deft hands of the old women never stop. They rub the emu oil into the secret spots, the most sensitive flesh on the mighty breasts of the captured Lioness.

Flora concentrated on Leandra's big puffy glossy black nipples, rubbing the strange oil in deep, never letting them soften. The other old women cover her the heroine's body completely. Slowly stroking the inside of her thighs and pulling down her lion skin panty, soaking and re-soaking her lush glossy black pubic hair, making sure she became very wet.

"Ahhhh...no...must fight...not defeat me...fight for right against this evil...never feel this way before.." moaned Lioness, who felts as light as a feather as the strength was drawn out of her naked enormous firm gleaming ebony breasts. Her dark brown eyes fluttered in the slits of her lionskin her mask.. while her glossy red lips opened and closed. "The emu oil make you sleep before and it work again," cackled Flora.

She began to chant with the other old women. "You are weak... need man's touch."

"Oooahhh...ahhhh...pleasure...pleasure in my huge Lioness Breasts...cannot resist...must..fight...becoming..tired.." moaned the Lioness. Fowles signaled his men to move away once he was certain the proud Lioness was too weak to move, let alone escape. "The woman is defeated. So much for our most tenacious foe" thought Fowles.

"Now tell me, Lioness," said Flora once the heroine's ebony body gleamed with the oil."Who are you thinking about? What man do you want to touch you? What man you want?" "Uuuuuuuuh...I will not..tell...lives at stake...never tell.."gasped Lioness..her head nodding up and down as she tried to fight the effects of the drugs and strange voodoo.

"I think of.. no...man," the heroine muttered, unconvincingly. Flora smiled and asked again, massaging her big puffy glossy black hard erect and bullet-shaped nipples. "Uuuuuuuuuh...I...I want to sleep..you know weakness...strange oil...make me think only of love and sleep..." conceded Leandra as she felt her will being sapped.

"You not sleep till you say name" snapped Flora who signaled to the other hags.

They come forward carrying a tray with two pots of black paint and long needles. "What are you doing?" said Fowles, "I didn't say I wanted her mutilated." "Not hurt, only make her weaker and more helpless with desire," replies Flora, as she continues to stroke Lioness's big puffy glossy black nipples into further hardness.

"Oooooooooh...Aaaaaaaah...Uuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned the busty African heroine. The old women dipped the needles into the black paint and pressed the needles into the Lioness' naked huge firm gleaming ebony breasts.

First one and the other, covering them with a strange pattern of circles and squares. "Aaaaaaaaaah..Never
Never..felt...such pleasure...such pain...you know my weakness...I...I..will tell you all... must obey you...I am defeated...Ahhhhhhhhhhhh..Ooooooooooooooh" sighed the beaten Lioness. Her long muscular gleaming ebony legs and muscular gleaming ebony arms stretched sensuously over the bed, her huge gleaming thighs rubbing against the blankets.

She could only think of sexual images. Of being ravished, mastered, and controlled by Prince Luaga.

"Now," demanded Flora. "You mustl tell me the man want to master your sweet breasts." "Yes..his name is Prince Luaga...he I want...my breasts are his to touch...to lick.." confessed Leandra says in a husky voice, revealing her innermost desires, the key to her erotic enslavement .

"Good girl," responded Flora, looking at Fowles and patting Lioness's great gleaming ebony mounds.."Now you can sleep, but first the name of your master must be written on your chest." The old biddies gently held the soft breasts of the Lioness and wrote the Prince's name on them with the needles and paint. Flora laughed.

"No woman ever escape the tattoo" she said before she pressing a pad soaked in the emu oil over the heroine's attractive face. "Sleep deep and stay weak Lioness," said the old woman, her face set in a serious and commanding expression, "when you wake up you will live for only one thing -- man's touch."

"HHHH...HHHHH...hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..." sighed the Lioness submissively as as her brown eyes slowly closed in defeat in the slits of her lionskin mask..before she slid into an enchanted sleep of unconsciousness. "This is perfect," said Fowles, once he saw the Lioness's breathing was slow and even. "I have wanted to discredit the Prince, and this woman gives me the perfect opportunity to destroy them both!"

"You pay me and my friends now,"said Flora. "Yes, and tell no one of what happened here," the CIA operative said. "And you men," he said after thinking a moment, "I want to you plant a copy of our counterfeit plates for the Luandan currency in the Prince's house. I will send one of the Luandan policemen on our payroll to Luaga. He will warn him to beware of a visit from the Lioness, who is after the plates, and give him the means to defeat her for the police."

Fowles held up a jar of the emu oil and began to laugh. When the real police come, he thought, tipped off by us about the plates, they will arrest the Lioness and the Prince, who will be executed as traitors.

Fowles walked up to the unconscious Lioness, tracing his fingers over her massive breasts and down her taut stomach, rubbing underneath her panties until she moaned in her sleep.

"Ooohhhh...Oooohhhhh..." moaned the Lioness."Do not awaken Lioness," warned Flora. "No sweat..the super bitch is totally out of it...I want her costume and the belt put back on he..she shouldn't remember much, and even if she does, it won't stop her from being destroyed by her own Prince..." said Fowles.

Flora held up her handful of American money, her eyes gleaming as she looked at the helpless Lioness. Unknown to Flora..her partners and the CIA..the Soviet agents have been monitoring their activities.

To be continued

Thu Sep 22, 2022 2:42 pm