Welcome to the Hipcomix Forums

HOME

FREE AREA
- JOIN - MEMBERS - LINKS - CONTACT - TUTORIALS - FORUMS - UPDATES

WEBMA$TER$

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Oct 18, 2024 2:35 am

Heraclea- Daughter of Zeus in Defeated 
Megalomaniac

Post Heraclea- Daughter of Zeus in Defeated
Heraclea- Daughter of Zeus in Defeated

Ancient Greece

Her enormous shiny golden tanned breasts swaying sexily under her flimsy strapless lion skin bra which barely contained them… making long strides with her long muscular shiny golden tanned legs…the space between them barely clad by a tiny lion skin panty…a golden girdle around her wide shapely waist…gold bracelets on her wrists…
…making solid steps on the dirt road with her erotic bare shiny golden tanned feet with sexy toes with short glossy clear toenails…her long mane of tousled glossy black hair flailing in the breeze…HERACLEA…her blue eyes glowing with steely determination…roamed the countryside of Ancient Greece.
The 20 year old big breasted brunette…standing at an imposing 8 ft in height…the daughter of Zeus…King of the Gods of Mt Olympus…endowed with great strength and beauty… was roaming the land…seeking adventure and protecting innocent people from the forces of evil.
Her journey took her to a small town of Cape Maleas on the southern coast of Greece. On her arrival…the Top Heavy Titaness sought to refresh herself after her long journey in a tavern.
“Mighty Heraclea. In my humble establishment” said the tavern owner…a 60 year old man named ABREAS…who quickly ushered a servant girl to bring food and wine for the Mighty Superheroine.
“Thanks for your hospitality. I’m here seeking information about criminals. Pirates who have been kidnapping people and taking them away across the Sea of Crete” said Heraclea who was always honest and got straight to the point.
Abreas could help but stare at the Big Breasted Young Strongwoman as she stood before him at the bar…admiring her famous enormous golden tanned bust…which he was certain was the envy of both goddesses and mortal women alike.
“I have heard the same talk Heraclea. Word has it the criminals you seek plan to take a group of slaves away across the Sea of Crete at nightfall” said the elderly tavern owner.
“They will not succeed. By the will of Zeus…I shall defeat them…save their captives and they shall face justice” resolved Heraclea with a smile on her glossy red lips as she noticed the elderly man admiring her famous bust.
“You’re very interested in my Breasts of Might” observed Heraclea with a smile, as she sipped the wine from her goblet…knowing that her enormous golden tanned breasts were the objects of interests of men and women wherever she went.
“Yes. I do not mean to pry but are the tales of them true?” asked Abrea…feeling his dick stiffening under his pants as he gazed upon the enormous firm golden tanned breasts of the Top Heavy Titaness which were barely contained in her flimsy strapless lion skin bra.
“Yes. My big nipples and my broad areolas are unblemished and blessed with great virtue by my father Zeus. They are the keys to my mighty powers. By his dictate…if they are made hard…I must submit to become weak and tired…and allow my captors to knock me unconscious for as long as my big nipples and broad areolas command me” replied Heraclea with a smile as she finished her wine and strolled out of the tavern…determined to complete her mission…but unaware of the big mistake she made in telling her sole weakness to the old tavern owner.
Night
Squatting on the balls of her erotic bare shiny golden tanned feet…her enormous firm shiny golden tanned breasts threatening to spill out from under her thin strapless lion skin bra…her lionskin panty narrowing between her huge shiny golden tanned thighs…Heraclea watched from behind the cover of some rocks as a trireme…a large wooden ship with three banks of oars…was being prepared for sea…which had a black sails with the insignia of a bull’s head on them.
Seeing all that she needed to see…believing the pirates’ captives were already on board and below deck in the ship… and yearning for action…the Big Breasted Young Strongwoman…leapt out from behind the rocks and charged directly into the midst of the pirates…who were startled by her appearance.
“By the Gods! It is Heraclea!! Subdue her!!” yelled a pirate as he swung his sword at the Top Heavy Titaness…only to see it shatter against the gold bracelet on her left wrist. He was too shocked to see her right clenched shiny golden tanned fist come crashing into his jaw…leaving him sprawled out on the ground.
“You boys know that you can’t subdue me! Not with my super strength!!” boasted Heraclea…the muscles of her voluptuous and muscular shiny golden tanned body accentuated as she waded into the ranks of the sword and club-wielding pirates…sending them flying through the air and sprawling along the ground with a flurry of punches with her clenched shiny golden tanned fists and kicks with her long muscular shiny golden tanned legs…the balls of her erotic bare shiny golden tanned feet striking the pirates in their jaws, guts and groins…the heavenly lustre of the short glossy clear toenails of her sexy toes distracting the pirates as they attacked her.
Soon 20 pirates lay dazed, disoriented or unconscious on the ground around Heraclea and she saw some cloaked figures retreating on to the trireme and disappearing below its wooden deck through a single hatch.
“Surrender now criminals! Heraclea is victorious once again!” declared the Big Breasted Young Strongwoman as she flexed her huge shiny golden tanned thighs and leapt towards the deck of the ship…directly through the open hatch in the deck…landing on wooden surface of the cargo hold below the deck… the balls of her erotic bare shiny golden tanned feet…confident that her superhuman strength would help her thwart the scheme of the pirates and the bards and storytellers would have another one of her adventures to use in their songs and stories.
Her confidence breeding arrogance and complacency…the Busty and Beauteous Daughter of Zeus…was totally unprepared for what happened next as a hand reached out in the darkness to yank off her thin strapless lionskin bra.
“Eh?! Who dares to expose the Mighty Breasts of Heraclea?!! You shall…!!” began the Big Breasted Young Strongwoman as she was about to make a heroic speech before taking action.
Another pair of hands reached out from behind the unsuspecting Heraclea in the darkness…each of them holding thick brown sponges.
“Eh…Something is being rubbed on my big nipples and my broad areolas…UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
THEY ARE BECOMING…HAA…HAA…HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARD
…UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
YOU CLEVER FIENDS…UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
THAT’S MY WEAKNESS…UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
MY SUPER STRENGTH IS FADING…UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
THOUGHTS OF SEX…FILLING MY MIND…UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
TIRED…I’M BECOMING SO TIRED…UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH…I MUST ALLOW YOU TO DEFEAT ME…UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
…UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH” moaned Heraclea…as her muscular shiny golden tanned arms fell limp at her sides…her long muscular shiny golden tanned legs turned to rubber below her wide curvy waist
She felt strong hands…pull her down to the wooden floor of the cargo hold…extend her muscular shiny golden tanned arms past her head…and spread her long muscular shiny golden tanned legs wide open below her wide curvy waist……pin her shiny golden tanned hands and erotic bare shiny golden tanned feet to the wooden floor…as the strange brown sponges were rubbed repeatedly over the sexy summits of her naked enormous firm shiny golden tanned breasts…making her wide golden areolas and big puffy golden nipples…hard as rocks and erect like the spires of temples to the Gods…in a short space of time.
“UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
TIRED…UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
SO TIRED..UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
WANT TO BE CAPTURED…UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
…UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH” cooed Heraclea…her blue eyes barely open as she saw the blurry image of a cloaked figure standing over her. She saw the figure remove the hood of its cloak…to reveal the face of the kindly old tavern owner Abreas.

“UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH…ABREAS…UUUUUUUUUUUUUUH CONGRATULATIONS…UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
I NEVER SUSPECTED A TRAP…UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
I TOLD YOU MY WEAKNESS…UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
WHAT ARE YOU USING AGAINST MY MIGHTY BREASTS?...IT’S VERY POWERFUL…MY BIG NIPPLES AND BROAD AREOLAS WILL ALWAYS BE MADE HAAAAARD BY IT…IT CAN ALWAYS TAME ME…UUUUUUUUUH
…UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH”
cooed Heraclea…her eyelids heavy with sleep as erotic thoughts of men and women playing with her naked bust…nipples…areolas…and cunt filled her mind…making her weaker, sexier and sleepier.
“It is an ancient potion called DWALE…made from a collection of ancient herbs and plants with aphrodisiac qualities. Now Daughter of Zeus…you shall tell us how to deprive you of your great strength indefinitely.
"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...YES...MY BIG NIPPLES AND BROAD AREOLAS…ARE…HAAAAAAAAAAAAARD…UNDER THE SPELL OF THE DWALE…MUST OBEY YOU…UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
REMOVE MY GOLDEN GIRDLE…WHEN MY BIG NIPPLES AND BROAD AREOLAS ARE HAAAAAAAAAARD…I CAN’T ACCESS IT’S MAGIC WHICH CONNECTS ME TO THE POWERS GRANTED TO ME BY MY FATHER ZEUS…UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH…UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH”
confessed the helpless Heraclea as two cloaked thugs rubbed the drugged sponges over her big puffy hard and erect golden nipples and wide hard golden areolas…as another thug unfastened the magic golden belt from around her wide shapely waist.
“Now tell us how to render you unconscious for a week while we sail you to captivity in Crete” ordered Abreas.
“UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
WHEN MY BIG NIPPLES AND BROAD AREOLAS ARE HAAAAAAAAARD
…I CAN BE MADE UNCONSCIOUS FOR THAT LONG…IF YOU STROKE MY GOLDEN CLITORIS…MAKE ME ORGASM…AND MAKE ME SMELL MY CUM” confessed the helpless Heraclea as Abreas put his hand under the Mighty Heroine’s thin lionskin panty…found her fabled clitoris in the middle of her thick matted glossy black pubic forest and rubbed it vigorously.

“UUUH…UUUH…UUUH…UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
…UUUH…UUUH…UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
..UUH…UUUH…UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH”
moaned Heraclea as the old man brought her to orgasm three times
…then held his right index and middle fingers that were soaked in the thick honey coloured cum of the Big Breasted Young Strongwoman and held it directly under her nose.
In the realm of the Gods atop the unreachable heights of Mt Olympus...Zeus…King of the Gods…and his wife Hera…watched as his 20 year old daughter…born out his affair with a mortal woman…slowly succumbed to defeat...despite the mighty powers which Zeus had endowed her with.
"Heraclea must know defeat this day and in many of her adventures to come my husband. Such are the limits you placed on the limits of your daughter to gain her godly gifts” said Hera who was only too pleased to see Heraclea about to be tamed into sleepy submission.
“Yes my wife. You are right. I shall not intervene to help her. Heraclea shall earn victory by her own merit…with the powers that have been granted to her. The mortals are indeed cunning. I underestimated them as did the Daughter of Zeus who shall now sleep” said Zeus as he watched the images of the Big Breasted Young Superwoman.
“UUH…UUUH…UUUUH…Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh” cooed Heraclea…her blue eyes closing as her head rolled against her left shoulder…her voluptuous and muscular shiny golden tanned body going limp on the floor of the cargo hold of the ship…her erotic bare shiny golden tanned feet resting on the same floor on their smooth heels…wide spaces appearing between her sexy toes with short glossy clear toenails…as she succumbed to unconsciousness for the first time…not knowing if she would prevail against her enemies.

End.

Sun Sep 18, 2022 2:54 pm